[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start the Newtype Research Institution >Authorize Human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: bald zero.jpg (176KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
bald zero.jpg
176KB, 1680x1050px
>Start the Newtype Research Institution
>Authorize Human Enhancement Development Project
>-100 Alignment upon authorization
>5 Turns after authorization
>You can now use Proto Zero.

>Start the Newtype Research Institution
>Do not authorize Human Enhancement Development Project
>Turn 100 After capturing Side 3
>Report that South Sea Alliance has formed.
>Levan Fuu appears and Claudia Peer defects to the South Sea Alliance.

we need a new Gihrens Greed
>>
>>15703528
The real question is what are the stats for the FA Gundam, Atlas Gundam, and the Psycho Zaku.
>>
>>15703529
>FAG and Atlas
Whatever the current track Io is playing determines the stats.

>Psyco Zaku
Determined by how much Io hates Darryl's shitty music.
>>
if they do make another gihrens greed they should include the RX-78-4, 5, and 6 units along with the Thoroughbred, Blanc Rival, and Spartan

I'm surprised that the gundams 4, 5, and 6 haven't been in the previous games at all
>>
>>15703528
Nice story.
>>
>>15703558
What's the cap on bonuses given from the music's loudness and/or intensity?
>>
>>15703529
Given how Gihrens Greed does it stats for units, I'd go along the lines of saying...

>FA Gundam [Thunderbolt]
180% Potential
Higher output for all stats outside of energy conservation. Have it cost a bit more than the standard issue FA type. Space use only.

>Atlus
195% Potential
Thin armor like the Pixie gundam, but actively give it the ability to enter into the water and for it to have an MA mode, allowing for fast air travel. Earth and Space use.

>Psycho Zaku
200% Potential
Medium health, roughly around the same as a Gelgoog- S type. All combat stats are very higher, but energy useage is massive compared to most units. Most weapons can only be activated by using an Ace with access to the psycho reuse system [Daryl, Potential Reuse specimes later developable through events]
>>
File: 1497812702736.png (174KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1497812702736.png
174KB, 500x375px
>>15703528
Your right we do need a new Gihrens Greed...

But keep your non-canon pop-idol stinker out of the series. Put that shit in super robot wars or something, seems perfect since that game attracts autism
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.