[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an /m/ approved Gundam watch guide? I think I saw an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

Is there an /m/ approved Gundam watch guide?
I think I saw an image years ago but my computer from back then is dead.

Specifically I'm asking whether there's a guide for the best version for each series (like how the original had those three movies summarising the plot) and which series is part of which timeline and stuff, and which is "essential viewing".

I'm pretty new to Gundam (I've watched both Build Fighters series and a bit of 00) so any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>15700358
Someone is going to post a troll chart that attacks Cosmic Era entries, ignore ot. If someone posts a chart with those, X, and Voctory as high points with IBO, Age, and 0080 as low points that is the correct chart.
>>
>>15700371
>ignore it
>Victory
>>
File: GundamChart nov 2015.jpg (2MB, 2800x3402px) Image search: [Google]
GundamChart nov 2015.jpg
2MB, 2800x3402px
This is a bit outdated but this is the only one I have.
There's a chart that someone edited to say turn a is shit, it's a fake.
>>
>>15700371
The only good thing to come from the Cosmic Era was Stargazer, Felcher-kun.
>>
>>15700376
Untrue, the real chart says it is a low point.
>>
>>15700376
Cool thanks man, that provides a fantastic starting point for me. I plan to eventually watch most of the series, I just wasn't sure where to start.
>>
>>15700396
I am not felcher-kun, menstrual-kun.
>>
>>15700402
Oh yes, you are.
>>
>>15700400
Once I am home I will post the updated chart for you.
>>
>>15700404
Except I am not.
>>
>>15700400
No Problem, keep in mind /m/ has more shitposting than you'd expect so if someone randomly goes into a thread and says something is shit take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>15700358
Start at the beginning.
>>
File: Gundam_Guide.jpg (3MB, 2800x3402px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam_Guide.jpg
3MB, 2800x3402px
4 u
>>
>>15700358
watch it all. But make sure you watch the original series. It will become one of your favourite shows.
>>
>>15700435
Oh my God, I'm going to fucking kill you.
>>
File: AmuroFederation+troops.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
AmuroFederation+troops.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>15700358

The baby wants his watch guide
>>
>>15700358
Just look at the wikipedia article and figure it out for yourself, you don't need a shitty guide to spoonfeed you manufactured opinions
>>
Origin>79 Movie Trilogy>Zeta>CCA
and Turn A.
That's all.
>>
>>15700435
This is the real chart
>>
>>15700435
Can someone make one of these where every gundam is a low point in the franchise?
>>
File: I_got_you.jpg (2MB, 2800x3402px) Image search: [Google]
I_got_you.jpg
2MB, 2800x3402px
>>15700745
>>
File: 1491292037738.jpg (2MB, 2800x3402px) Image search: [Google]
1491292037738.jpg
2MB, 2800x3402px
The real one. Ignore all others.
>>
>>15700510
Don't listen to this guy. I finished ZZ for the first time a few weeks ago, and it was a very traumatic experience. Every time I tried to remember what I'd seen, I would feel uneasy and start sweating. I can't really describe what I was feeling - and that was just the problem. I couldn't put words to the strange new thoughts I was thinking!

Then I came on /m/ and read a few Gundam threads and I'm all right now: ZZ was shit, except the Africa bits were okay, and I don't have to think about those strange thoughts any more.
>>
>>15700510
This. You don't need shitty guides spoonfeeding you opinions.
>>
>>15700510
I knew the basic timeline, just wasn't sure if there were any "better" ways to watch a series.
I didn't want to watch a 50 episode series to then find out that there'd been some remake of that series that was also 50 episodes but was the recommend version.

I like hearing opinions on things, they don't influence my enjoyment of something. The guide's written in a lot more human sense with the FAQ on the side and also notes, Wikipedia is mainly a statement of facts. The point of charts like this is to answer questions like my OP post.
>>
>>15702282
If you don't have awful ADHD, always watch the full series instead of the movies (except for Unicorn and Thunderbolt). Prioritize watching in release order over chronological, some things like Unicorn fit weirdly into the timeline.
>>
>>15700358
>Is there an /m/ approved Gundam watch guide?
All of them.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.