[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else having issues downloading the Gavan Blu-Ray release?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: gavan-dvd[1].jpg (471KB, 875x1240px) Image search: [Google]
gavan-dvd[1].jpg
471KB, 875x1240px
Is anyone else having issues downloading the Gavan Blu-Ray release? I finished the torrent download yesterday and it's just a black screen with subtitles and sound. I re-DL'd it just to make sure it wasn't something that messed up along the way, but it's still just the same.

Also, general Gavan/Metal Heroes discussion/suggestion thread, I guess? I've yet to see any of the Metal Heroes series, but thought neo-Gavan was pretty cool in Super Hero Taisen Z, so I thought I'd start with this.
>>
File: hqdefault (7).jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (7).jpg
42KB, 480x360px
Haven't had that problem, just downloaded the Gavan Blu ray the other night and it was fine for me. But if you'd like to satiate your Metal Heroes thirst until Gavan, go watch some fucking Winspector. I found it to be one of the easiest toku shows to watch, even got my brother into the whole genre after it. And its fun as hell, great characters and very campy in the best way
>>
>>15699752
Get a better player/renderer.
>>
>>15699752
What player are you using?
>>
>>15699764
> and very campy in the best way
It helps that Oogisawa-penned episodes tend to go along the lines of "silliness, followed by feels/despair/the human condition".
>>
>>15699791
Any recommendations? I've just been using the Windows TV & Movies program for everything with no issues until now.
>>
>>15699843
Get CCCP or VLC.
>>
>>15699843
MPC-HC/BE + LAV filters + madVR
>>
>>15699843
>I've just been using the Windows TV & Movies program for everything
Oh my god. What is wrong with you?

Anyway, there are some seriously shithouse video player recommendations here, get MPV. Codec packs are all rubbish and VLC is a last resort thing you shoiuld only go to if your good players can't handle a messed up file.
>>
>>15700797
This. I hear VLC is getting better, but it still has a bunch of warts and a bad reputation. MPV is all-around solid.
>>
So much retardation.
>>15699752
>>15699843
Kill yourself.
>>
>>15700813
Not the OP, but I downloaded MPV because of this thread. It works great, although it took me a while to figure out how to configure it.
>>
>>15701223
Yeah I guess it's not that intuitive but once you get used to it you'll wonder how you ever did without a MPlayer based player with a strong keyboard focused interface.

Handy key commands:
j: cycle subtitle tracks
#: cycle audio tracks
v: subs on/off
f:fullscreen toggle
There's all sorts of useful commands bound to the keyboard so you never have to touch the mouse or use clunky menus. It's like having a remote control with 200 buttons on it.
>>
>>15703562
Honestly I'm just glad it doesn't go haywire with lag when I want to pause the video.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.