[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of Mazinger Z vs Ankoku Daishogun? I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 31QBW98z2gqZvo9lH0OCgKBNLiM.jpg (370KB, 1934x1088px) Image search: [Google]
31QBW98z2gqZvo9lH0OCgKBNLiM.jpg
370KB, 1934x1088px
What did you think of Mazinger Z vs Ankoku Daishogun?

I thought it was a good movie that served a better link between Z and Great than Z's own final episode ending.

Both were full of emotions, but at least in the movie, Z is fighting so many enemies at once, so at least he's justified in jobbing as hard as he did. Not the case for final episode of the TV series, where he only fights two mooks at a time.
>>
>>15696841
Can't seem to find the high quality version.
>>
>>15696845
It used to be on bakabt. Probably still is, but private now.
>>
>>15696845
I have uploaded it just for you, m80.
https://mega.nz/#!sQIBnbIJ!nIzfhvDVPFPNKzHU7UC8ZVghkJ8eBvKcvKb0KKopbBA

Don't forget to send me money and/or your sister.
>>
>>15696841
Fuck off cuck. No-one cares.
>>
>>15700869
Thanks a ton!
>>
>>15700869
thank you
>>
>>15700869
Do you have the bluray edition by any chance?
>>
>>15696841
I loved that movie. It's my favorite dynamic pro film. Those old Toei films are gorgeous.
>>
>>15696841
Pretty much 10/10 Mazinger Z
>>
>>15701287
I agree. I wished /m/ would watch these older movies a lot more other than Gundam stuff like CCA, because they look really good. The bluray is even more amazing to look at.

Mazinger Z vs Ankoku Daishogun is a bloody good film, and has even influenced a lot of animators to this day, and one particular game developer over at Banpresto.
>>
>>15701292
>one particular game developer over at Banpresto.
So, a complete nobody. Gotcha!
>>
>>15701254
Nah, didn't know there was one, that's all I got.
>>
>>15701292
I legit hate Toeizinger but the movies and crossovers and shit are all awesome.
>>
>>15703468
>So, a complete nobody. Gotcha!
Terada

>>15703515
I know a bunch of them were posted on bakabt. It went private so I can't check anymore.
>>
>>15703468
Every oldie who works / has worked in the anime industry watched Ankoku Daishogun as a kid.
>>
They talk a little bit about the movie in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXknKRKVlb0
>>
>>15703655
Source?
>>
>>15703670
I pulled that one out of my ass.

But check this video >>15703656
>>
On the same lines, how was Mazinkaizer vs AnKoku Daishogun?
>>
>>15703833
It's good but Mazinkaiser is too strong.
>>
>>15703833
Mazinkaiser series is better.
>>
>>15696841
>I thought it was a good movie that served a better link between Z and Great than Z's own final episode ending.

Well... that was the point. Otherwise why the hell would they have bothered making it?

Anyway I like it quite a bit. It blows away all of the other old Mazinger films in my opinion. There's level of emotion and a sense of dread and danger that you don't normally get with the Mazinger shows.

>>15703833
Not as good but alright if you just want to see Mazinkaiser tearing the Great General a new asshole.
>>
>>15704132
>Well... that was the point. Otherwise why the hell would they have bothered making it?
The thing is the movie aired before the final episode.

My point is why did they even bother having a different ending for Mazinger Z?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpUoXGbV0R8
>>
>>15704259
Toei just can't resist making glorified versions of episodes that air on TV sometimes (for all that ticket sale cash), they used to do that for Super Sentai as well as mecha anime.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.