[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are people's thoughts on Define? I see we finally have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

What are people's thoughts on Define? I see we finally have English scans out from Zeonic.
>>
>>15688258

It's another case of Kitazume hack job, ever since Relic Armor Legaciam and bankrupting his studio guys been a total disaster
>>
File: Marasai 1.png (887KB, 792x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Marasai 1.png
887KB, 792x1152px
>>15688264
On a positive note I do like some of the mechanical redesigns but the Asshimar one was total shit.
>>
File: Messala 1.png (1001KB, 794x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Messala 1.png
1001KB, 794x1152px
>>15688267
Messala is gorgeous.
>>
>>15688258
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, some guy started scanlating on reddit then the gayass Deacon is passing his work as his
>>
>>15688293
Compare the translations. Reddit guy is a joke (worse than Google translate). Deacon released define when it first started coming out. I have their old shit Gundam Ace scans So did a group called Anaheim scanlations.
>>
>>15688293
Deacon released the first volume of Define years ago. He's just gotten around to reuploading it since people have shown interest in it again
>>
>>15688859
link?
>>
>>15688258
It's very obviously a sequel to Char's Deleted Affair. So how much you like Define depends on how much you liked CDA.

Anyways, I'm meh on how the humans have been drawn but the mecha design has been pretty on point. Zero Shiki was eyeroll worthy, but what the hell, why not. The biggest problem with the art has probably been the covers, the composition is bland as sin and the colors drab. Put it next to the Origin and it just looks sad.

Plotwise it's, well, it's an even edgier Zeta Gundam. That says it all right there.
>>
File: Define Zeta Gundam 07.jpg (110KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Define Zeta Gundam 07.jpg
110KB, 600x600px
>>15688258
Well that's good. I've been curious as to what the fuck led to this horrid Zeta redesign.
>>
>>15688264
It's really fucking sad. Kitazume's stuff way back when was gorgeous. I have to wonder if his decline was due to style change that some artists go through, or just incapability to emulate his older style with the newer computer tools.
>>
File: ga150813-880x1280.jpg (703KB, 880x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ga150813-880x1280.jpg
703KB, 880x1280px
>>15693474
>Hey, the Origin redesign of the RX-78-2 was popular enough that we could sell more toys of it. Do something similar to Zeta.
>Define "similar".

It's a shame too because we already got a really nice Zeta redesign for the Master File. This one just looks like the artist was trying too hard to innovate.
>>
>>15693476
Is that supposed to be the Zeta's introduction scene? Didn't that happen in space? Why the hell does it have the Waveshooter configuration?

The whole point of the Zeta's backpack is that it was Kamille taking what he learned from studying the Flying Armor. How's the Zeta supposed to survive re-entry now?
>>
>>15693476
kamille's face perfectly represents how I feel about what they did to zeta's legs
>>
>>15693474
>The Zeta's most distinctive attribute is its boxiness, especially on to the torso.
>Redesign adds curves all over, especially on the torso.

???
>>
>>15693476
Redesign Zeta is supposed to represent a Lockheed Martin Jet. Like the Lockheed XPB-3 aka XFM-2
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.