[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any sort of chronological guide to /m/echa, like a list

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: mazinger-z-698.jpg (86KB, 350x496px) Image search: [Google]
mazinger-z-698.jpg
86KB, 350x496px
Is there any sort of chronological guide to /m/echa, like a list of worthwhile (famous/infamous when they aired, or simply good) mecha in the order of their release?
>>
File: all mecha anime until 2016.png (243KB, 1029x4635px) Image search: [Google]
all mecha anime until 2016.png
243KB, 1029x4635px
>>15680629
>>
File: 1498587396780.png (258KB, 1029x4787px) Image search: [Google]
1498587396780.png
258KB, 1029x4787px
Here's the updated one Matt posted recently
>>
>>15680658
That's still a bit outdated though

>FMP got moved to 2018
>Missing Symphogear AXZ in 2017 and S5 in Eventually getting made
>Also missing the Build Fighters OVA, the third season of Sidonia, Fafner: Dead Aggressor - The Beyond, Trigger's Gridman anime (Also Promare but I don't really know if that's mecha yet or not), Patlabor EZY, the new Macross anime coming out next year, and Megaton Musashi
>>
>>15680791
Yeah, and this chart was made like two weeks ago. Lot of news since then
>>
>>15680791
>>15680845
Hey, man, I'm up for some updates if you've got the specific dates and stuff.

FMP moved to 2018 you say?
>>
>>15681111
Heard it got moved to spring yes. And of course, we have the Trigger stuff. I don't think it was confirmed that whatever is happening with Macross is an anime, so we need to hold off on that.

Anyway, you ought to cross reference with that OVA thread, because I'm fairly sure you're missing things. For example, very few of these titles >>15671518 appear to be on the chart, though I've only even watched one of them, so I can't confirm or deny how /m/ they are. Apart from that and the few mistakes on the chart (with Heybot and Gasaraki), the only particularly notable thing you're missing on the chart that I know of is Big Hero 6 and The Brave Little Toaster series
>>
>>15681214
>with Heybot and Gasaraki

Those actually have been fixed on the sheet, as they were pointed out last time I was doing edits. I'll have to go ask the OVA thread for those.
>>
>>15680638
>>15680658
Thanks. I wasn't expecting everything, but this works great too.
>>
>>15680658
what is the blue? recommended? cause some shit missing and some shit is wrong/bad ideas.
>>
>>15684190
Been in SRW, according to the top-left.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.