[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The art is shit. The artstyle is shit. The animation is shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (62KB, 310x429px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 310x429px
The art is shit.
The artstyle is shit.
The animation is shit.
Stop comparing this to the masterpiece 0083.
>>
you didn't need to make a new thread for your gay opinion just post it on a thunderbolt thread
>>
I agree, unlike stardust memory thunderbolt is actually pretty ok. I don't get how anyone could compare the two shows.
>>
>>15680306
1st season was good 2nd is meh
>>
Sage
Hide
Ignore
>>
>>15680298
Still better than felcher gundam, Thunderbolt at least had action scenes.
>>
>>15680298
>Stop comparing this to the masterpiece 0083.

Too obvious.
>>
>>15680385
Drain Bead
>>
>>15680298
It's edgy to be edgy because LOL WAR SUCKS DON'CHA KNOW.

0083 was a masterpiece of betrayal and cuckoldry.

There's just no comparing the two.
>>
>>15680316
I haven't seen the second season yet, I'm waiting for all of the episodes to come out first.
>>
when did people start pretending that 0083 is good?
>>
>>15681968
When they pretended War in the Pocket was good
>>
>>15681896
Yeah there's a slight QUALITY drop in S2 compared to S1. Also the story isn't as interesting.
Still a cool watch tho.
>>
>>15680298
your taste is shit

>drops mic
>>
Okay.
>>
>>15680298
You really are pathetic, do you enjoy my replies so much?
>>15680304
>>15680306
>>15681968
>>15682635
And you're all even more fucking retarded than him. Please refer to Global Rule #2 & #6, see you in three (3) days.
>>
>>15680298
>0083
>masterpiece
lmao, thunderbolt is better written by far.
>>
>>15680298
Just because Thundercunt is garbage and 0083 is better doesn't change that literally everything you said in this post is wrong.
>>
I think they're out of budget in S2
>>
>>15684238
How fucking delusional do you have to be to believe this? Nina saw Gato's face from ten feet away in the first episode and neither one recognized the other, yet half a series later we get "ACKSHULLY Gato is my ex-boyfriend and I love him very much even though he wants to kill everyone on Earth in a suicide military attack!"
>>
>>15684243
>How fucking delusional do you have to be to believe this?
Ironic shitposting is still shitpsosting, see you in three (3) days.
>>
>>15684243
>yet half a series later we get "ACKSHULLY Gato is my ex-boyfriend and I love him very much even though he wants to kill everyone on Earth in a suicide military attack!"

That destroys my sides everytime.
Entire series started with the premise of "Hey baby, wanna ride the Nightmare of Solomon?"
>>
File: 947.gif (321KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
947.gif
321KB, 500x375px
Oh? It seems we have a mod that got triggered because he's an actual cuckoo.
>>
>>15682590
But it is though.
>>
>>15680298
The only good things to come out of season 2
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.