[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Shinn a Newtype? He saw his sister and Stella blocking the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8

File: sm.jpg (100KB, 1273x713px) Image search: [Google]
sm.jpg
100KB, 1273x713px
Was Shinn a Newtype? He saw his sister and Stella blocking the Impulse the same way those dead people were blocking the Zeta.
>>
>>15678807

who cares
>>
File: co.jpg (78KB, 1271x713px) Image search: [Google]
co.jpg
78KB, 1271x713px
Them appearing might be the reason he went insane at the end.
>>
File: st.jpg (60KB, 1273x719px) Image search: [Google]
st.jpg
60KB, 1273x719px
Also, this scene where Stella having a Newtype moment with Shinn saying that she was given a yesterday and a tomorrow kinda similar to Lalah's "I can see time" thing.
>>
File: 640px-Evidence_01.jpg (30KB, 640x362px) Image search: [Google]
640px-Evidence_01.jpg
30KB, 640x362px
>>15678807
one of these days they will explain about SEED Factor and it will somehow related to the retarded giant space whale.
i mean look at this shit >>15678812 with ocean imagery and all.
>>
File: nt.jpg (41KB, 633x473px) Image search: [Google]
nt.jpg
41KB, 633x473px
So the newer Gundams did respect X's definition of the Newtype. There are Newtypes in the newer Gundams but the word "Newtype" doesn't exist.
>>
>>15678814
they already did

http://aeug.blogspot.com/search?q=Fukuda

I'm sorry, were you expecting something deep and well thought out from fukada and morosawa?
>>
Newtypes in G-Reco. Episode 23 is literally titled " The sound of a Newtype"
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 219x230px
>>15678827
>the entire read
>>
>>15678827
>>Tomino was enraged, "I made Turn A to unify Gundam!" He later said, "Don't trust Bandai" and recommended the book "Cure of Turn A".

Is this for real?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.