[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thanks for spoiling me you meme loving fucks. It's not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: hamburger.jpg (363KB, 1608x1074px) Image search: [Google]
hamburger.jpg
363KB, 1608x1074px
thanks for spoiling me you meme loving fucks.

It's not the same if you watch it and know what happens.
>>
Sorry man.
>>
File: BB_WHOPPER-v1.png (503KB, 608x366px) Image search: [Google]
BB_WHOPPER-v1.png
503KB, 608x366px
>>15670007

You seem angry, but you're probably just hungry. Go grab some food to cheer yourself up.
>>
>>15670007
I wasn't spoiled on it but its fairly obvious which way its going to go.
>>
>He didn't watch every single gundam series along with at least 70% of all mecha anime before browsing /m/
I want casuals to leave
>>
File: img_0.jpg (314KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
img_0.jpg
314KB, 960x1280px
Anyone else find it odd that this guy hasn't gotten MG treatment yet?
>>
>>15670007
Statue of limitations for spoilers lasts only a decade. You only have yourself to blame OP.
>>
>>15670007
That's on you for going to 4chan and expecting people to not talk about how a 30 year old anime goes.
>>
File: 9f1eb238.jpg (39KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
9f1eb238.jpg
39KB, 640x427px
>>15670030
this
why would anyone come here without at least watching the quintessential mecha shows. /m/ is filled with spoilers of "+20 yo shows" which are then condensed into memes
>>
>>15670212
attention whore?
>>
>>15670045
>statue of limitations

It really depends and thinking a single catch-all value covers all situations is being inflexible on a borderline autistic level. For example if a friend is reading a book you know even if it's 50+ years old, would you spoil it for him?

You gotta exercise common sense. That being said, going to a mecha board and expecting not to see spoilers for old mecha shows is exactly that, lacking common sense.
>>
>>15670039
Those extra panels added look awful senpai
>>
>>15670007
Just finished this today. I didn't actively know what was gonna happen but as soon as Bernie told Al there's no way he could lose, I knew his fate was sealed. I thought Chris was gonna bite it too, but then that made it even harder on Al.

>tfw he spared her the knowledge of what she had done

Fucking fucked me up man. Fucked me up even harder when I realized who Bernie's VA was
>>
>>15670045
>Statue of limitations for spoilers lasts only a decade.

That's pretty generous. I'd say about a year if you visit this board. 5 for normies.
>>
>>15670226
>reading books

...But to answer your question I think it's totally circumstantial to the relevance and proliferation in a culture. I knew how Romeo and Juliet ended before having to actually read the play for school. I knew how Santa's sleigh would navigate through a particularly stormy Christmas Eve before reading the book or watching the NBC special. I knew who Luke's father was before having seen Empire Strikes Back. In this day and age where we're constantly being bombarded by pop-culture references, it's not really a spoiler if it's a story that has saturated society.
>>
>>15670007
You had 30 years to watch it.
>>
Man, I could go for a hamburger now. With a side of pineapple salad.
>>
>>15670911
>Reply
This.
>>
>>15670497
>I knew who Luke's father was before having seen Empire Strikes Back.
>his parents didn't introduce him to star wars long before he was old enough to absorb that spoiler through cultural osmosis
sad desu, I probably watched empire for the first time at age 5
>>
>>15670212
I didn't know what the quintessential mecha shows were until coming here. I'm sure I haven't watched all of them either, depending on some anons' memes.

>>15670007
I mean, that pic related in and of itself doesn't really spoil anything. You know someone dies but not who and you don't necessarily know Al's fate.
When I was in the process of watching it some anon said the phrase "well, before he got burger'd" and I had no idea what he was referring to.
>>
>>15670007
how does any one not know what's going to happen in a gundam show? they're all so absolutely fucking predictable
>>
>>15670030
I've only watched 0079, Zeta, ZZ, Char's Counterattack, F91, and Victory, and I have no plans on watching any other Gundam anime, possibly except for Turn-A and Reconguista.
I'm not actually a Gundamfag. I'm a Tominofag.
>>
File: Snapshot 41 (7-7-2017 4-37 PM).png (217KB, 629x354px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot 41 (7-7-2017 4-37 PM).png
217KB, 629x354px
>>15673207
>I'm a Tominofag.
Why the fuck would you ever admit to that? There's absolutely nothing to gain from refusing to watch After War X, 0080, etc.
>>
>>15670337
>who Bernie's VA
Seabook or Dewey?
>>
>>15674316
Or in the case of the English VA, Snake or Lupin?
>>
>>15674323
Did he voice Lupin in anything other than the newer Cagliostro dub?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.