[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eureka Seven: Hi-Evolution Trailer Leak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 16

File: Untitled.png (852KB, 1236x664px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
852KB, 1236x664px
>yfw more murder eureka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIatDatCSSY
>>
Why are we getting another one of these again?
>>
>>15669466
the pachinko machines that retconned the bad ending of AO made a lot of money
>>
>>15669466
I have no idea. Nobody asked for this. I have zero faith this will be even remotely good.
>>
>>15669451
Do not care, give me more Astral Ocean.
>>
>>15669451
can i watch this without watching AO?
>>
>>15669492
yes, AO erased itself recently
>>
>>15669466
Because we are fucking cursed, hopefully no one goes expecting anything after the clusterfuck that was AO
>>
>>15669451
you fucking what
>>
>>15669494
wrong again, Anime Suki
>>
>>15669466
>>15669492
Because they're basically giving E7 the Rebuild treatment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K58XkZPqCjo
>>
>>15669558
Apparently, they're also giving it the forehead treatment
>>
>>15669466
The staff wants redemption after AO.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-06-14-13-07.png (771KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-06-14-13-07.png
771KB, 1280x720px
Post the robots
>>
>Hiroshi Watanabe is back

Yeah I'm in
>>
File: 2.jpg (88KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
88KB, 800x450px
based
>>
>>15669846
But AO was way better than the first series
>>
>>15669558
>>15669846
>>15669466
>>15669451
i dont remember anything except surfboard green waves robot why are we getting more of something that was not even memorable. This is Hollywood tier
>>
>>15669914

Is that the weird blue girl from Rinne no LAgrange
>>
>>15669944
"Not memorable" is the best Bones is capable of
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

the re-used animation is 4:3 while the new one is 16:9
>>
>>15669451
Is Eureka Seven the Highlander of mecha anime?
>>
>>15669944
worst post on /m/ at the moment
>>
>>15669474

Not sure if you're kidding.

What did they retcon?
>>
>>15669451

Is this a prequel? What is this? What's going on?
>>
>>15670208
Desperate grab for nostalgia bucks
>>
>>15670206
AO is sent to a timeline were his eureka/renten never came back and generation blue notice hi time shifting through history even though they don't know who he is, and save him

I think the implication being all the timeline damage has been corrected, but it isn't translated and my jip jap ain't so good.

you can look into it, the new ending is called "eureka seven ao lord don't slow me down"

anyway I think that this new movie trology might be in said timeline, were hisotry plays out normally, but either the ending wont be the same because the scub might not start all the quantum jumping shenanigans, I also think it might be possible a young renten and eureka are now away of all the time travel shit and we get some sorta groundhog day shenanigans, but thats a shitty /v/ MGSV tier theory so ignore me

Eureka Seven for me is a guilty please, I like the mech designs and OST so I'll watch this track wreck regardless.

The fact all the original team is back from the first show is good, but dai sato in particular has only written trash in recent years and hasn't done anything close to some of the cowboybebop or GiTS episodes he worked on.
>>
They better use a song similar to this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7qvAF8VzNY
>>
>>15670217

I only kept lose tabs on AO because it sounded like shit so most of this went over my head.

It kind of sounds like they just made all of AO not happen.
>>
>>15670251
sorry for all the spelling errors, I'm on shit from the dentist atm
>>
>>15670268

It's okay man. I'm the turd who wants to know about the straight to internet unsubbed fix ending of a show I haven't even watched.

Enjoy the meds I guess.
>>
>>15670274
I also didn't watch AO, I just read the synopsis
>>
After AO they actually asked fans what they wanted out of a Eureka Seven sequel. Almost like they knew AO was pure shit and just upset fans.

I wonder if this trilogy is some kind of fix on that due to the alternate universe angle. Or outside of the fiction, a simple way to get funds to work on something else. Compilation/retelling films with new footage are a tried and true staple in anime. Good way to get easy funds. Maybe.
>>
>>15669979
pretty sure its placeholder, the very first thing they stated on its reveal was that everything is completely redone from scratch
>>15670208
prequel + rebuild treatment

retconned a lot of the original shit. Nirvash is now single cockpit and Renton Thurston got renamed to Renton Beams.

After reading the plot synopsis that they have on their website; He gets adopted by Ray and Charles for 9 years and has an estranged relationship with them. Runs from home and joins a military school where Holland is leader. Gets kicked out and runs away again. Goes and tries to save a dying Vodarac girl which he fails and reunites with his parents. Goes home thinking about the people he met and why he ran away.
>>
>>15670295

This sounds stupid.

Fuck this sounds stupid.
>>
>>15670217
>The fact all the original team is back from the first show is good,
You do realize that the original team never fucking left to begin with right? The only difference between them is that E7 had a lot more writers working on it than the movie and AO and Dai Sato fucked off after the original but he was never a good writer to begin with.
>and hasn't done anything close to some of the cowboybebop or GiTS episodes he worked on.
Yeah Brain Scratch was a great episode right?
>>
>>15670295
gotta source on the renten beams thing
>>
>>15670306
http://eurekaseven.jp/about/character/

pretty much went full Rebuild from the looks of it
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (319KB, 1280x1321px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
319KB, 1280x1321px
new trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nit-F9woH9Q
>>
>Renton Beams
>He gets adopted by Charles and Ray and has an estranged relationship with them
Fuck this shit.
>>
>>15670358
>Is that Talho before she leaves the Military?
Yep, the movie is going to liekly be the summer of love, how gecko state formed, and the very beginning of the tv show
>>
>>15670353
strained is probably a more suitable term than estranged
>>
I just really hope the First Summer of Love stuff is told in a way where it's canon to both this remake abortion stuff and the original show.

Maybe repack it as a sand alone OVA later.
>>
File: 0.jpg (61KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
61KB, 640x360px
ΑΩ級0系統(通称:オリジネート・ゼロ) 最重要秘匿KLF・ΑΩ(アルファオメガ)級0系統。
アドロックがネクロシス作戦を止めるためにエウレカとともに搭乗した。
>>
>>15670387
its not even called Nirvash anymore lol

Alpha Omega Type Zero

wat
>>
So it's a whole new story where everything is different including character names, machines, and everything. Why not just make a new anime instead of completely changing an established anime?
>>
>>15670392
its a reboot, the main concept of is still largely the same. They pretty much pulled an Eva Rebuild for E7. Going to expect a bigger deviation from the TV series in the 2nd film.
>>
>>15670391

Why are they pushing this AO thing? That's now the third thing it's stood for in Eureka Seven.
>>
>>15670398

X'amd used the same concepts and it had a different name.
>>
File: Axel_Thurston_with_Amita_Drive.png (302KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
Axel_Thurston_with_Amita_Drive.png
302KB, 640x482px
>>15670384
unfortunately, this either has some timeline changes because of AO, or is simply an alt timeline or a wholesale reboot

For example, what caused the summer of love in the show was an experiment with amita drive to force the nirvash/eureka to make a connection with the scub.
Adroc believed they were alive and could be communicated with.

However, he realized that the nirvash and eureka needed a partner to mentally synch with, or it wouldn't work right, the amita drive (which he either made or found, I honestly don't recall) forced eureka and the synch up mentally with the scub which is what causes all those crazy reality defying events and light shows.
(scub bend reality by thinking)
Now, the drive is shown to do badshit if you use it with someone who isn't compatible with eureka.

Anyway, none of that was meant to kill the scub, it was merely an experiment with the nirvash/eureka, to see what their purpose was since they were found inside the scub.

After it went bad, adroc realized the scub waking up all at once after the failed experiment would end the world because the scub would tear reality open on earth and kill everything if they were forced awake.
So he pulled the drive out, which stopped it from happening, but somehow throw a blowback erased him.
Somehow though, the scub absorbed his mind and saved him from being killed entirely.
Which is why renten encounters both adroc and his sister in the scub hivemind at the end of the show.
(how diana got there was never explained in any materials, but I don't think it was that bad a plothole)

In the new trailer, the military is enacting "operation necrosis" which is probably a flat out attempt to kill the scub.
Eureka showing up with a gun, was probably her going to save adrock, who was probably trying to stop them because using some device to hurt the scub causes either the limit of questions or the scub to shit out anti bodies and kill everything on earth.
>>
>>15670295
>He gets adopted by Ray and Charles for 9 years

Eh, that doesn't sound so--

>and has an estranged relationship with them

Soiled it.
>>
Story

地球上を覆う情報生命体・スカブコーラルと人類の戦いが巻き起こした世界の危機――サマー・オブ・ラブ。その危機から世界を救ったのは、アドロック・サーストンだった。英雄と讃えられるようになるアドロック。だが、その真相を知るものは、最前線で戦ったごく一握りの人間だけだった。
そして10年の時が流れた。
アドロックの残された息子レントンは、ビームス夫妻の養子となり、地方都市ベルフォレストで暮らしていた。14歳になり、鬱屈とした日々を送っていたレントンに運命の転機がやってくる。そして、家を飛び出すレントン。そこからレントンは様々な人との出会い、別れを経験する。
レントンが出会ったひとりは、ファシリティ・ガード隊長のホランド・ノヴァク。一時、ホランド率いるファシリティ・ガードに身を寄せていたレントンだが、結局わずかな時間でそこからも飛び出してしまった。
レントンが出会ったもうひとりは、少数宗教ヴォダラクの少女。死に瀕した彼女を救うため、レントンは、再会したビームス夫妻の心配をよそに、奔走する。
人々との出会いと別れは、レントンに大事なことを気づかせる。自分はなぜ、家出をしたのか。自分はなぜ今、この道を走っているのか。
>>
WTF the new Nirvash was called Nirvash 0 in the settei, and they said the new KLF was called Hammerhead yet the official site doesn't have these names...
>>
>>15670338
has the holland va been changed after all? that scream sounded almost like fujiwara

sucks if it's not him, but at least I'm a little relieved that at least sounds like him
>>
File: 1496675389432.png (323KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
1496675389432.png
323KB, 477x477px
>>15670413
>Adroc believed they were alive and could be communicated with.
Actually when I say they were "alive" I mean sentient, as far as the world knew the scub was some giant mess of fungus cummy covering the planet they lived on.
I swear there was some scifi civ game with a plot like this

Anyway, another thing to note in the nirvash int eh movie is a single seater, so how exactly adroc dies in this might not be the same at all, since he likely can't fit inside it anymore.

And that's just skipping past the fact axel is dead, and ray/charles raised renten after the summer of love.
to be fair though, the voice for axel is dead and and replacing a voice actor is a big faux pas in japan, since they treat a voice role like how we treat character roles in live action tv shows here

tl;dr it's probably going to be a clusterfuck like the firstshow but it might have some good character moments and a good soundtrack
>>
>>15670447
his VA was changed to Toshiyuki Morikawa, last i checked fujiwara still had health issues
>>
>>15670439
Maybe Nirvars 0 and Hammerhead will be nicknames give by the pilots in the movie.
>>
File: 3.jpg (89KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
89KB, 800x450px
Holland looks like a loser.
Did they also change his story?
>>
>>15670494
Holland IS a loser, anon. Until near the end of the series.
>>
>>15670492
Nirvash is named in the glossary section, Seven Swell is now called Acperience
>>
So Adrock is voiced by Toru Furuya now, he never spoke in the original did he?
>>
>>15670598
Nope, they didn't give him any lines because they didn't think it would do justice to what they hyped up.
>>
>>15670598
>>15670603
I could've sworn Renton spoke with Ardok when he went inside the corallian hivemind
>>
>>15670714
he did, but you never hear adrocs voice

it was all cut shots and offscreen
>>
I'm actually looking forward to this. It looks really pretty at the very least, and it'll be interesting to watch. Besides, can't be a worse retelling than the other movie, that one didn't even fucking HAVE the Beams in it.

Also that song in the other trailer's great.

YOU KNOW WE ARE FREE
SO FLY WITH ME
>>15670449
>like how we treat character roles in live action tv shows here
While I HAVE seen that a lot, didn't they replace Bright's voice actor when Suzuoki died but kept the character? They did the same for Ten Shinhan in Dragon Ball, where some dude other than Suzuoki is voicing him.

Granted he died twice already, but still
>>
>>15670833
its case to case, some people just ARE that character and can't be replaced.

The guy who voiced Axel and that character were popular
>>
>>15670833
Pocketful of Rainbows wasn't a retelling dipshit, it was a completely different story with completely different characters, with only the setting and character designs being the same.

I swear, E7 fans are the worst, I've never met another group of people that thinks that an unhappy ending is an inherent flaw of a piece of media
>>
>>15670939
>Completely different characters
>Most of them look the same, have the same name, and act the same, with the only real exception being Anemone
Sure, anon. Anyway, my problem isn't the ending or the fact that it's a separate story, quite the opposite it handles those pretty well. My problem is the shoehorned Peter Pan symbolism and the fact that they made Gekkostate pricks for no reason other than "we forgot Dewey existed." I mean, Holland was a prick in the show but he eventually mellowed out. At least Dewey never tried to kill children himself.

Other than that, I don't really mind the movie, but it's nothing great. I DO like the Spec-V, though, and the Nirvash's theme and the ending theme were great.
>>
>>15670950
They don't act the same, the act more or less the opposite of their canon characterizations. All of them. You yourself said they made Gekkostate pricks. That's why I said they're different characters with the same character designs.
>>
>>15670338
Are they just show clips from the TV series, or are they actually reusing scenes?
>>
>>15670982
The former
>>
Pocket BD was released 2 months after the movie

late November until we can watch it
>>
>>15670990
Actually, FUNimation and Bones sad that they're aiming to release the movie simultaneously and we've already got a confirmed theatrical release. So, we're probably gonna be watching it a lot sooner.
>>
>>15670990
This is getting proper theatrical screenings in and out of Japan. It's going to be a longer wait.
>>
>>15671000
they are aiming for a fall worldwide release
>>
>>15670984
Good.
>>
>>15669914
Oh shit, so we get to see him actually pilot something?
>>
>>15669558
That's a pretty nice trailer.
>>
File: local man did nothing wrong.jpg (101KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
local man did nothing wrong.jpg
101KB, 700x520px
>>15669914
>>
>>15670449

It was Alpha Centauri. Best fucking Civ game so far.
>>
File: notlikethis.png (27KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
notlikethis.png
27KB, 112x112px
>Hey let's rewrite everything again
At this point it's very evident original series was a fluke. I ain't falling for this shit again.
>>
>>15669558
is this why ray and charles are alive? fuck me if this is anything like Pocket full of shit.
>>
>>15672354
Isn't this the first time it's being done by the original writer though?
>>
>>15672399
I wasn't one of those people putting a huge stock in Sato being the instrumental to E7 turning out as it did. It's probably just a cosmic coincidence where most of the bad ideas magically filtered themselves out during production. Art from adversity or whatever.
>>
>>15672354
BONES wants to salvage their star franchise's reputation.

At best, the movies will blow the TV series out of the water while making it so AO can never exist.
>>
>>15672613
>At best,
So no chance of happening. Got it.
>>
File: Dewey will be even more right.jpg (56KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dewey will be even more right.jpg
56KB, 850x400px
>>15672613
>At best, the movies will blow the TV series out of the water while making it so AO can never exist.
>>
>>15672613
>Nirvash's mechanical name is literally AO Type Zero
You guys are sad.
>>
>>15672749
>AO Type Zero

AO haters BTFO
>>
>E7 (2005) = Original Star Wars trilogy, creative and good against adversity but not without its ewoks
>AO = Star Wars Prequel Trilogy, massive horseshit that retroactively ruins the original
>Hi-E = Star Wars under Disney, glib facsimile that tries to be like original but is actually just as shit as the prequels
>>
>>15673469
If you believe one piece of fiction can retroactively ruin another then you actually have autism.
>>
>E7 = a shameless 0079 rip off
>AO = a shameless Zeta rip off
>Hi-E = a shameless the Origin rip off
>>
>>15670295
Idk, I kinda like it
>>
>>15673488
Well, if the original had flaws that you could gloss over and the sequel enlargens those flaws and makes them so readily apparent that you can't not notice them everytime you try to rewatch the original, then yeah it can be retroactively ruined
>>
>>15674298
>if the original had flaws that you could gloss over
No really, the flaws were apparent but retards only gave a shit about ships so they were happen despite how shitty they all were.
>>
E7 TV was god awful, only Dewey and Anemone were good characters
>>
File: Quartz-gun.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Quartz-gun.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>implying THIS wont be the source of and solution to everything happening in the movie
>>
>>15674652
>have a literal retcon gun that you could use to salvage the show and possibly make it good
>completely miss every opportunity to do so
Has there ever been any work anywhere that had something like that gun in AO?
Like an object or person/ability in the universe of the story that basically served as a writer's pen?
>>
>>15674668
Day Watch, a Russian urban fantasy movie ended with the entire plot being literally written out with a magic chalk.
>>
File: nirvash_swell.jpg (38KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
nirvash_swell.jpg
38KB, 960x540px
>>15674668
>Has there ever been any work anywhere that had something like that gun in AO?
Don't worry! You'll never have to kill anybody ever again
>>
>>15674668
Redshirts by John Scalzi, sort of.
>>
File: EUREKA DANCE.gif (142KB, 378x299px) Image search: [Google]
EUREKA DANCE.gif
142KB, 378x299px
>Hey people fucking loved the first series, but really hated the second series. What should we do next?

>lets do some movies that retcon and rewrite the first series that people loved. What could possibly go wrong this time?
>>
>>15674880
Funnily enough, the original books apparently didn't have this happen.
>>
File: high speed action.webm (3MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
high speed action.webm
3MB, 960x720px
>>
>>15675021
But only /m/ hates Ao. The nips played the shit out of Ao pachinko.
>>
>>15675143
that was because the pachinko machine gave a coherent ending to the tv show, you can watch it all online
>>
>>15675148
I've been watching AO because I hate myself and I need to find SOME closure when I finish it, has anyone subbed that pachinko machine final episode yet?
>>
>>15675148
>the pachinko machine gave a coherent ending to the tv show

This can't be true.
>>
>>15675205
its all on youtube, here is a translation

https://tsukiyadori.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/translation-script-of-eureka-seven-ao-final-episode-one-more-time-lord-dont-slow-me-down/

essentially, AO starts appearing all of history in a new timeline were renten and eureka didn't go back and the scub still appeared, and generation blue takes notice and rescues him from slipspace

the timeline he is in he was never born, so presumable history plays out the same and eureka seven original plot still happens after the scub cover everything and humans have to leave

I think it might be possible that erueka seven high evolution takes place after this timeline, making it so any timeline differences are simply the result of it not being the original universe, but I also think that it might wholesale be a retelling of the plot of the show re done.

The original show had a lot of underused ideas, and a lot of fat that could be wholesale cut off

yes, in effect AO erased itself
>>
>>15675218
So just like how Xam'd ended?
>>
>>15669451
is BLAME getting a new season?
>>
>>15674897
Eh, the seven swell felt more like a typical plot device/days ex supermove from a 70s mecha anime.
>>
>>15669558
>dat music
fuck yeah
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.