[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New teaser video for the Godzilla anime https://www.youtube.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: godzilla.png (605KB, 460x650px) Image search: [Google]
godzilla.png
605KB, 460x650px
New teaser video for the Godzilla anime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dF83zsTIMQ
>>
>>15669096
Tell me this isn't being animated by Sanzigen. Looks like typical 3DCG Netflix anime shit.
>>
EWe gross
>>
>>15669262
it shows you the studios in the beginning
>>
>CGI by Satelight, in a show by the Butcher
Not sure what to expect.
>>
>>15669096
How big is Godzilla?
>>
>>15669270
My bad.

>polygon pictures
Now I'm actually wishing it was Sanzigen.
>>
>>15669262
What's wrong with netflix?
>>
>>15669262
>Sanzigen
But they actually do good 3d anime.
>>
>>15669096
why is it like 5fps? Do nips not see the choppiness through their squinty nip eyes?
>>
>>15669262
Sanzigen was great with Mecha
>>
>>15669096
>Monster planet
Wasn't this an episode of Ultraman
>>
>>15669096
It looks so fucking Ugly at times. Still hype though.
>>
>>15669406
die you dumb fat american loser
>>
Appropriate Godzilla design choice , since he just seems to be a background element and nothing more.
>>
I thought Japan moved past the misconception that lower framrate CG looks good a few years ago.
>>
File: DECYXv_VwAAH3Fr[1].jpg (48KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
DECYXv_VwAAH3Fr[1].jpg
48KB, 720x450px
Servum is latin for slave. I think they're taking the title of King of the monsters quite literally. Also his genetic makeup is 97% close to that of Godzilla.
>>
>>15669625
Kind of a boring design to be totally honest. Very generic fantasy drake.
>>
Who hype for Godzidonia here
>>
100% chance /m/ will hate this regardless of the quality. That being said not especially hyped; doesn't look that good
>>
>>15669673
I think they're just mooks. They show how common birds evolved with the influence of Godzilla's cells.
>>
>>15669096

>that shitty 3D animation
>that BRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMM

That trailer gave me cancer
>>
>>15669625
>>15669673
>>15669673
There are actually two subspecies/stages, the other is more wormlike and doesn't fly.
>>
I know Urobuchi loves dark settings, but the world here seems so hopeless It feels kind of pointless. Unless they have some sort of plan to rejuvenate earth, It just feels like post bad-end.
>>
>>15669853
He loves dark settings because he has a thing for testing the resolve of his characters. They come off stronger by the end of the ordeal.
But I think in this it's mostly done for "humanity, fuck yeah!" moments.
>>
I always thought of Godzilla as a sort of great regulator. Outside of GMK (which I really don't care for), he sort of exists to punish humanity, or whatever monster, then he goes to sleep when things are as nature intended. Seeing him continue to fuck up earth even after Humanity has escaped, pollute and infect it with his own bullshit just seems kind of wrong.
>>
>>15669880
Nice headcanon, nerd.
>>
>>15669880
>Seeing him continue to fuck up earth even after Humanity has escaped, pollute and infect it with his own bullshit just seems kind of wrong.

He reinstate the rules of nature. Earth seems to be full of greenery so it's more healthy than ever. The cleansing of humans did wonders for the planet.
>>
Cringe. Looks awful.
>>
>>15669880
nobody gives a fuck what you see it as lol
>>
>>15669625
>Also his genetic makeup is 97% close to that of Godzilla.
>Urobuchi

The remaining 3% is HUMAN
>>
>>15669942
It's because it continued to evolve for 20,000 years. The 3% is how much difference all those years made.

The humans that were derived from Godzilla are probably going to appear. How can a huge Kamen rider fan resist the urge of putting Kaijin in a godzilla film?
>>
>>15669886
Except now everything is infected with his genes
>>
>>15669975
Nothing wrong with that.

But really that's up to the movie to clear up. I'm not sure if that would happen though. But seems to me like it points to Godzilla being just like every other organism, he has to pass on his genes, albeit unconventionally.
>>
Wow, this looks disgusting.
>>
>>15669283

YUGE
>>
>>15669096
This looks like the kind of show where they animate walking by just moving a layer up and down as it slides to the other side of the frame.
>>
File: 1467312318775.png (922KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467312318775.png
922KB, 900x1000px
Looks bland, and awful art style.
>>
>>15669096
Don't care for anime that much, and I'm not really feeling this either, but it's Godzilla and that's the only reason I'm interested in it.
>>
>>15670534
>Don't care for anime that much
Why the fuck are you here?
>>
File: berserk1.webm (2MB, 720x440px) Image search: [Google]
berserk1.webm
2MB, 720x440px
>>15670296
?
>>
>>15670538
Godzilla, duh.
>>
>meme inception sound effect for goji
>not a mono recording of trumpets
gay
>>
>>15669931
Oh, I thought this was a discussion thread, never mind.
>>
Looks like its gonna be focused on military and technology, and Godzilla is just an element of the setting, not the star.
>>
>>15669853
Maybe it'll be like Godzilla Cataclysm and Biolante will turn up as a way to teraform earth back to being healthy again.
>>
>>15671421
The producer is implying that it's trying to do both things. Human drama and awesome Kaiju fight scenes. Seeing how there is isn't a Goji film that accomplished this, I'm very skeptical.
>>
>>15669591

Fuck you your people have bad taste in 3DCG. It's probably all the years of PS2 tier CG in everything coupled with your insistence on emulating traditional animation techniques.

It doesn't work.
>>
>>15669096
I like the lighting, which is pretty rare for cgi
>>
>>15671421
>Looks like its gonna be focused on military and technology, and Godzilla is just an element of the setting, not the star.

Oh Goody! "Bayformers the anime."

::puke::
>>
>>15671978
Stop typing like a retard or go back to the shithole you came from.
>>
>>15671508
>he says when le ebin 60fps meme is even worse in cartoons
>>
>>15670558
That is just incredible
>>
>>15672074

Both are shit, but yeah assuming stranger's opinions is bretty fun ain't it?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.