[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /m/ think of the bayformers games? yes rise of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (62KB, 325x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 325x383px
What does /m/ think of the bayformers games?

yes rise of the dark spark counts
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
I've played through all of the versions of the first game, and the ds and xbox 360/ps3 versions of rotf.

The first one for consoles, was pretty meh. It was rather bland and didn't have a lot of focus to it.

The psp one is shit, despite the amount of characters it had which was cool, it played terribly and I don't know how I was able to beat it.

The DS one however was quite good, however the decepticon one is the better one, mostly because of the better bots to play as and the plot was more interesting. Both autobot and decepticons are worth playing.

For Rotf.
The DS games were Okay, felt like a step back from the previous games in all honesty and were really brief.

The 360/ps3/pc one, is pretty solid. It's decently long, fun combat, and a good variety of autobots and decepticons to play as. It's even better when you get the characters pack with Soundwave and sideswipe added in for good measure.
>>
>>15666725
Why does sound wave look good unlike in the movie where he looks like shit
>>
I've only played the ones based on the original.
I was oddly fond of the PSP version, but then again I do have a weird early-PSP fetish.

The console ones were enjoyably brainless.
>>
>>15666711
I love the second one because it's the only transformers game where we get to played as a combined Optimus.
>>
I will always remember the ROTF game fondly.

Fucking up people with Starscream in multiplayer was so fun.
>>
>>15666711
First movie DS is fucking fantastic, which makes the shitty console versions even more baffling,
>>
File: soundwave-black-113.jpg (306KB, 1200x751px) Image search: [Google]
soundwave-black-113.jpg
306KB, 1200x751px
>>15667688
He's blue.
It's too bad the toys of his satellite form are fiddly messes, because the design is otherwise really sweet.
>>
>>15671224
>there's a black and red one

DYIN
>>
>>15671217
Oh yes, I played the hell out of the DS version, it was so good despite the hardware.
I feel that limitations often give us the best games.
>>
>>15666711
How is Rise of the Dark Spark ?

I am really bummed out High Moon Studio didn't get to continue the War/Fall of Cybertron saga, they were pretty good games
>>
The original movie DS game was surprisingly good. I did so much grinding on the faction war online thing until I unlocked the jet.
>>
>>15666711
Timed missions were idiotic
>>
>>15666711
Wasn't the 3DS version of RotDS basically Transformers SRW?
>>
>>15675032
It's pretty mediocre.

Shame cause the concept was decent
>>
>>15666711
revenge of the fallen ps2/wii felt like a shitty version of devastation
>>
>>15667794
>The console ones were enjoyably brainless.
just like the movies
>>
>>15675032
Escalation Mode is vastly improve
>>
How's the dotm game?

I've heard it's similar to the cybertron game so that sounds good to me
>>
>>15679959
There were 3 versions of that game, I never played the wii/ps2 versions but they were basically 6th gen games.
The 360 and PS3 versions were pretty good, but not WFC-tier.
The DS version was alright but nowhere as good as the firsts.
>>
>>15680195
It's a High Moon game with less polish than War or Fall and not as much love put in it- it's worth playing over Rise of the Dark Spark, at least.
>>
File: shockwave_movie2.jpg (133KB, 873x717px) Image search: [Google]
shockwave_movie2.jpg
133KB, 873x717px
>>15666711
I played the version of the first movie for ps2 and it was torture, but I couldn't stop. It was a weird mix of hilarious and frustrating I had to 100% just to see if I could.
It was specially funny how the surroundings got destroyed and everything went flying without me even trying.
The best thing about it is that you fought a G1-esque Shockwave. You could also unlock skins of G1 Optimus and Megatron, though the later couldn't transform into a gun and simply flew Superman-like.
I also enjoyed playing as Scorponok and diving through the sand at high speed.
>>
How was the Transformers Rotds on the 3ds?
>>
>>15680195
>>15680347
Agree that it was better RotDS, DotM had a great MP.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.