[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IBO was horrendous I think it's time to have the mad man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

File: PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS.jpg (154KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS.jpg
154KB, 618x800px
IBO was horrendous I think it's time to have the mad man return and make another smash hit.
>>
File: MADASFUCK.png (15KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
MADASFUCK.png
15KB, 160x160px
FUCK YOUUU FUKUDAAAAAAAA
>>
>>15666667
fuck off
>>
File: Nothingpersonal.jpg (43KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
Nothingpersonal.jpg
43KB, 351x500px
>>15666669
Oww the edge
>>
>>15666667

He can't do more Seed without his wife. And she's not coming back.
>>
>>15666680
He can. Without the chains of his wife on him, we might get something more insane.

All we need is Hirai returning as character designer.

How about Gundam BEAST or something along those lines? With more bisexual love interests, a side of rape due to beast factors, a side of potential incest, a bit of angst, and 200% more big-name singers and merchandise potential?

You know, a lot of SEED, a good bit of Crossange, a bit of Exkaiser, a bit of Dendoh, a bit of Cyber Formula, and plenty of madness. But the A-list J-singers and fappable characters and Strike and Freedom expys are a must.
>>
>>15666712
without Morosawa to write the script, SEED would be in better shape, we just need to have Fukuda get over her death for an actual sequel to happen.

The downside about this is that Fukuda might do everything to honor Morosawa, so there's a high possibility that a sequel would prominently feature Lacus even more than in Destiny.
>>
>>15666680
Maybe he'll have developed as a person and his experience with loss will enable him to write a more mature story.
>>
>>15666734
The sequel should kill off Lacus and have Kira go CCA Char/Rau/Flit.
>>
>>15666667
>IBO was horrendous I think it's time to have the mad man return and make another smash hit.

Gundam Ecstasy
Fukuda : Make Gundam Great Again !!!!
>>
>>15666750
>Maybe he'll have developed as a person and his experience with loss will enable him to write a more mature story.

God no. I don't want a mature story, Sunrise already tried that shit with Okada. It's time to get back to the basics, G Gundam like for all.
This is my recipe to a great Gundam : put G Gundam in a mixer, blend it with Build Fighters, a drip of The Blue Giant, a drip but very tiny drip of The Red Comet. Shake it vigourously, have Fukuda put the finishing touches and enjoy.
>>
>>15666680
It might means someone competent will be the head writer this time. Remember she her death was divine punishment.
>>
>>15666775
That sounded okay until the last bit.
>>
>>15666667

IBO wasn't horrendous.
It isn't perfect but it's one of the best Gundam ever made.
That said, you don't want something new but a replica of old times Gundam; so just ask for it or watch the past shows endlessy in loop.
Anyway there's an overproduction in the Gundam brand and that doesn't help to make something good.
>>
>>15666814
>It isn't perfect but it's one of the best Gundam ever made.

What kind of mega delusion is this ?
Jesus, IBO tards are beyond help.
>>
File: gundam seed re 0004.jpg (2MB, 1872x3012px) Image search: [Google]
gundam seed re 0004.jpg
2MB, 1872x3012px
>>15666734
Morosawa write Gundam Seed Re:master manga
it was great
>>
>>15666759
That'd be funny. Have a Flay lookalike be the MC and we'd be set.

Like Kira would be the Haman and the new MC would be like Judau.
>>
>>15666892
don't think she has involvement with Re. though Re's writers can take over after the inevitable Destiny run.
>>
File: gundam seed re 0005.png (927KB, 632x900px) Image search: [Google]
gundam seed re 0005.png
927KB, 632x900px
>>15666895
Manga stop after her death
>>
>>15666898
I swear, if RE was somehow changed after Morosawa's death, it would be glorious.
>>
>>15666895

The covers credit the main mangaka of SEED:Re, Ishiguchi Juu, as cooperating with Morosawa. I don't know to what extent though.
>>
>>15666874

Look... you can be immature and offensive as much as you like but truth is that it really takes a lot of courage to say IBO is worst than 00, Age, Unicorn, Thunderbolt or even ZZ and G-Reco. Even 0080 and 0083 are overvaluated.
And let me tell you something: people like you don't, and will never be able to, understand at all what a Gundam series should narrate.
>>
Reminder that all gundam series are atrociously written forced ideologist garbage and if you aren't watching them to consider what model kit you should buy next then you're doing the franchise a disservice.
>>
>>15666992
>Look... you can be immature and offensive as much as you like but truth is that it really takes a lot of courage to say IBO is worst than 00, Age, Unicorn, Thunderbolt or even ZZ and G-Reco. Even 0080 and 0083 are overvaluated.And let me tell you something: people like you don't, and will never be able to, understand at all what a Gundam series should narrate.

Dude have you even fucking watched IBO ? I guess no, because literally 50% of the show is garbage. The first season is the worst that Gundam has ever got (yeah even worse than ZZ and Age). As for the second season, 50% is shit, 40 % is mediocre (at little bit better than the worst aspects of Age), and the last 10% if it weren't for the fucking stupid ending would be actually decent.
So all in all we have a series that isn't even in the same league as the worst Gundam shows up to 2017. If you add that the characters are written by a fucking 5 year old with no concept of drama, and the animation is mostly done by monkeys and you end up with something that if it's not the absolute worst Gundam show ever is only 1 step away. Not even Destiny is as shit as IBO and that says a lot.
>>
>>15667033

I think you DON'T want to like IBO and are trying desperately to convince people not to like too.
Not a thing you wrote is justified or have a correspondence with truth; it's obvious that all you wrote is a definition build on your own taste and that explains all.
Percentages made me laugh sincerely, so thank you.
>>
>>15666992
>it really takes a lot of courage to say IBO is worst than 00
What? No it doesn't. Regardless of IBO's quality, 00 is a much more beloved series.
>>
>>15666994
That's the problem with IBO, it can't even seem to get the ideological bit right. Maybe it's less noticeable if you're waiting for it week by week, but watching episodes in close succession, the messages and intent of the show becomes very muddled and unfocused by the end. Usually Gundam series are pretty good at the very least culminating to one final message as the show comes to an end.
>>
The next gundam will be about a princess banished to a prison camp. There, she crawls out to exact vengeance upon those who had wronged her. Together with her fellow inmates, they stage the greatest rebellion in the history of mankind.
>>
>>15666667
I agree, you cannot get worse after something like Intentional Butt Orifice
>>
File: fukuda.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
fukuda.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
"I like G Reco because Tomino sama wrote it and everything Tomino sama writes makes me feel genki~."
-Fukuda
>>
>>15667086
Mobile Suit Gundam Cross?

Does it feature an entire rival nation of females who are quite willing to rape a human male because the only males they get quickly turn into beasts that they can only mate with in beast form?
>>
File: i5eat.gif (246KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
i5eat.gif
246KB, 854x480px
>>15666667
>gets btfo in his other thread so has to make an entire new one
EVERYONE >>15665585
>>
File: I7.webm (330KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
I7.webm
330KB, 854x480px
Why is this Jewpiter grunt so fuckable?
>>
>>15667415
Because she's already been fucked, given birth, and still keeps herself fit.
>>
>>15666667

It wouldn't work. Seed had the right timing in the right era, but in modern times a new Fukuda gundam would be just another drop of water in the sea
>>
>>15666775
You don't want edgy, violently retarded garbage in Gundam but you want Fukuda involved. Do you not see the disconnect?
>>
File: Snapshot 12 (7-5-2017 12-14 PM).png (491KB, 1365x768px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot 12 (7-5-2017 12-14 PM).png
491KB, 1365x768px
CUTE
CUTE
CUTE!
>>
>>15667262
fuck off
>>
File: Snapshot 16 (7-5-2017 12-15 PM).png (712KB, 1365x768px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot 16 (7-5-2017 12-15 PM).png
712KB, 1365x768px
>>15667848
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.