[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me a proud ZAFT soldier >i was sent to the battlefield

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Vlcsnap-2012-08-18-08h15m43s149.png (303KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2012-08-18-08h15m43s149.png
303KB, 640x360px
>be me a proud ZAFT soldier
>i was sent to the battlefield with my loyal Ginn to defend my homeland for those "naturals"
>from nowhere a winged machine comes and destroy my camera and sensors
>checking my machine i realize that the explosion of the head also damage my trusters somehow
>i cannot move at all and my radio doesn't work
>my cockpit doesn't open at this point i am tired of thinking why
>i am getting afraid that no one will come to help me
>few hours has passed since then, i started to think if could nice if someone come even a filthy "natural" but my mind keeps remembering what i heard about what they do to a coordinator it scares me
>another hour has passed i am still floating my air its getting low
>at this point i am afraid that we lose the war and theres no more home to go
>i am getting sleepy probaly for the lack of air the only thing what remain in my head its asking why that damn white machine put me in here instead of killing me
>>
File: laughing girl 2.jpg (117KB, 525x496px) Image search: [Google]
laughing girl 2.jpg
117KB, 525x496px
>>15666402
>a proud ZAFT soldier
>>
>>15666402
This would be a lot more convincing with proper grammar.
>>
>>15666402
Why am I reading this as if it's from the perspective of a golden retriever piloting a mobile suit
>>
>>15666402
I don't know what kind of answer can I expect from /m/ but what would happen if a tank or an armored vehicle suddenly looses its guns and wheels, or when a heli loses its blades or a jet losing its engines

I did not think about the implications at all when I first watched seed.
>>
>>15666588
To be fair, Fukuda and his wife didn't think of a lot of the implications about what they were writing either.
>>
>>15666587

Because they're very good doggos
>>
>>15666588
Well, for the plane or helicopter they crash and possibly (though not necessarily, modern aircraft are built tough) kill the pilot. For a tank the crew just hunkers down and wait to be supported, mission kills are a known and expected scenario in armored warfare.
>>
>>15666402
you were lucky. What would you want? Be a Bucue pilot instead?
>>
>>15666402
Isn't it hillarious that in the episode where Kira first starts doing his non lethal kills they play heroic music and act like he's a real hero for doing it. But because he disables their thrusters they probably all got caught in the giant nuclear explosions that shortly followed.
>>
>>15666746
You underestimate the level of bullshit writing. If you watch the episode, he only knocks out the heads and arms when he starts fighting at JOSH-A. He cripples the Duel, but kicks it toward a Dinn that catches it and carries it away.

Also, Kira personally carries a Ginn to safety when the Guul it was flying on broke down.
>>
>>15666752
the first full burst scene and Freedom's first appearance was okay.

It demonstrated that even if Kira had all those upgrades, he could not save everyone, as evidenced by the GiNN pilot who died.

The real problem is if you kept repeating and hammering down, which is what the rest of the series did.
>>
File: angry destiny man.png (616KB, 833x602px) Image search: [Google]
angry destiny man.png
616KB, 833x602px
THIS LEVEL OF DISCRIMINATION AGAINST COSMIC ERA FANS WILL NOT STAND
IT'S THE HIGH POINT OF THE FRANCHISE
REEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.