[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which gundam had the most satisfying ending? i liked in general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: neat.jpg (53KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
neat.jpg
53KB, 960x720px
which gundam had the most satisfying ending?

i liked in general how everyone that had it coming in 00 died
>>
>>15661324
0079 was pretty nice in that Gihren got surprise headshotted from the back by Kycilia for killing their father, and then Kycilia in turn got headshotted by Char with a fucking laser bazooka.

0080 in general was so great that it's hard to say that the ending, out of everything else, was the best part of it. It wasn't exactly satisfying, but it was very fitting.

Victory was pretty good with showing Marbet pregnant and ready to raise her and Oliver's child, Katejina with the suffering, and the ending shot with the two Victory Gundams.

G's was pure fucking sex, I don't think I need to elaborate.

X gave literally everybody but the evil asshats leading the two sides a decently happy ending. I was happy with the Frost Bros surviving, given the context of the ending.

Turn A had one of the most majestic and beautiful endings I think I've seen out of all of the shows, I always almost tear up no matter how many times I re-watch it.

G-Reco's was pretty weird and kooky, like the rest of the show, I guess the most satisfying part of it was when Klim Nick had them ram his dad's podium with the ship.

All the rest of the endings vary from meh to utter shit.
>>
>>15661324
0079, ZZ, Victory, G.
>>
>>15661324
Turn-A had the best ending, as for most purely satisfying, probably 0079.
>>
>>15661324
I liked Victory's inverse of Tomino's usual old people suck spiel by having all the old people sacrifice their lives for the sake of the younger generation during the final fight.
>>
>>15661324
G. Turn A felt most like a proper conclusion, though.

>>15661354
>ram his dad's podium with the ship.
That was great. I'd thought Greco was out of steam by that point, and it comes in with a last bit of madness.
>>
>>15661324
Victory.
Especially that scene with V2 and V gundam in the background ready to kick some ass if such need occur
>>
>>15661324
Personally I loved 00's ending, Setsuna achieves his dream to become a Gundam and humankind finally gets its shit together and explores outer space.
>>
>>15661324
Turn A all the way. It's just too bad that Loran didn't get to bang Dianna. He deserved it.
>>
File: 1445154112523.jpg (103KB, 525x372px) Image search: [Google]
1445154112523.jpg
103KB, 525x372px
>>15661403
GALAXY WITH YOU
>>
>>15661324
Victory or GBFTry
>>
File: images-74.jpg (29KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
images-74.jpg
29KB, 332x443px
>>15661324
<3
>>
>>15661324
Turn A has one of the best endings of all media, not only in animations.
>>
>>15661324
>which gundam had the most satisfying ending?
I've seen every Gundam from 0079 through 00, and the only one that I thought had a good ending was G Gundam.
>>
>>15665407
oops, I lied, I haven't seen Turn A.
>>
>>15661324
SEED, Destiny, X, 00 movie, Wing, G, and Victory.
>>15661397
>>15665395
Factually wrong, ANN.
>>
>>15665412
>GS/D satisfying
>Turn A not satisfying
McFucking kill yourself.
>>
YES, MY SWEET, YES MY SWEETEST

I WANNA GET BACK WHERE YOU WERE
>>
>>15665415
How about no, Anime Suki
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.