[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Break/Broken Blade Thread Started watching Break Blade. Decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault.jpg (360KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
360KB, 1920x1080px
>Break/Broken Blade Thread
Started watching Break Blade. Decided to go for the OVAs instead of the TV version because I heard that the TV adds next to nothing, and I wanted to talk about it. The story is decent enough but nothing really to write home about and the setting is pretty cool, but the Golem designs are really interesting. Most of them don't have good silhouettes except maybe for the Artemis, which reminds me of a bit of Evangelion with the curves. I thought that the Delphine looked very IBO-esque, with that thin waist and melee focused thing it had going on. Thoughts on their design and story in general?
>>
>>15657889
I'll get it out of the way and say that the sakuga was fantastic, but otherwise it was good/okay. Like you said, the story was nothing spectacular and good aspects, like the red head voiced by Toriumi Keisuke were not utilised properly.
Could do with a sequel, but bones is probably on their last legs due to produce garbage shit after garbage shit by now so it's unlikely.
>>
>>15657889
loggin was too good for this world
>>
I very much got the impression the barbatos is based off the delphine. Melee focused and is slightly redesigned and refitted for every sortie.

The TV series actually adds on average about one scene each episode, and it especially adds on in Girghe's big fight. I suggest you at least find a clip of the TV version of that.
>>
>>15657889
I enjoyed it a great deal, though the manga is better. it doesn't skip over things obviously.
>>
>>15657996
>bones
Isn't Break Blade made by IG and Xebec?

Also the TV series adds a pretty significant action scene
>>
the tv version did add that one scene where Girge goes fucking nuts on people, but that's about it. Good scene though.

>there was a prequel planned and it got canned
>>
>>15658556

girghe is fucking awesome. but even his awesomeness doesnt beal the animation quality an ova can give you over a tv series
>>
>>15657889
On this topic - did the manga ever come off hiatus?
>>
>>15658579
The TV series is just an edit of the OVAs, so they have the same animation quality
>>
File: Ba0Gf.jpg (96KB, 752x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ba0Gf.jpg
96KB, 752x400px
>>15657889
I just wish Kotobukiya made the rest of the Golem's into kits. I need me some Toria and Hykelion, pic related
>>
>>15658661
Underrated niche, quite sad.

The only good figure were the Sentinel ones. too bad, they didn't go beyond the Delphine mould.
>>
>>15657889
Will never understand the meme of the animation in this being good
>>
>>15658960
This. While Break Blade has really good and detailed art for the mechs, there are few actually good moments of animation. The only notable one is the scene where Rygart charges at Borcuse.
>>
>>15659367
I don't think there's a good way of animating melee scenes between mecha without spending a shitton of money, and most of the fights in Break Blade were stabby ones. The fight scenes kept the details of the mech though, so it was alright by me.
>>
File: Cake notloli.jpg (66KB, 701x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cake notloli.jpg
66KB, 701x400px
>>15657889
25 years old
>>
>>15658604
yeah last time I checked it was on chp 88 or 89
>>
>>15657889
Delphine was great, I fucking loved its Grey and Red frames.

>>15660799
??? I thought she was like 14 or something? Or am I thinking of the other girl who had a 20 something pure MILF?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i7R83uAhaU
>>
>>15660799
12 Years Old
>>
>>15660881
Mom is hotter.
>>
>>15660881
I loved that scene when they were just talking about her

>"Dude she is 12."
>"12? DUDE WHAT THE FUCK? You are lying"
>"Nope legit 12."
>>
some settei from the canceled prequel OVA

>fighter planes and Delphine's rifle
>>
>>15660981
shame this got cancelled...
>>
>>15660981
It's unfortunate, but thanks for posting.
>>
Is this the 1st time an author regrets killings 2 characters so early that pulls clones of them out of his ass?
>>
Where does the anime end in terms of manga chapters? Or goes original.
>>
>>15665523
major changes start the Rygart VS Borcuse in the village

read the manga, much superior
>>
>>15660981
A damn shame. It would have been nice to know more about the alien war that resulted in old humanity's extinction and the rise of the quartz users.

As far as the manga goes; I swear to god the author needs to stop cockblocking Rygart, and let him and Sigyn finally have some wild, passionate sex with their hands linked tightly.
>>
>Rygart is now a better pilot than Zess and can wreck him easily

when did he become so good at piloting?
>>
File: tumblr_oo8fe5L32o1uick5co1_1280.jpg (362KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo8fe5L32o1uick5co1_1280.jpg
362KB, 1280x720px
>>15657889
Definitely better than Felcher Gundam.
>>
the saddest part about the anime was that they wanted to do a faithful adaptation but didn't have enough time/budget, so we got that awful final movie...
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.