[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://over-ti.me/releases/kaiju-cl ub-01/ They actually decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: Kaiju club.jpg (32KB, 695x391px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiju club.jpg
32KB, 695x391px
http://over-ti.me/releases/kaiju-club-01/

They actually decided to sub this 4 episodes series
>>
>>15653195
oh man this is great

just kidding, wheres Yoshihiko you prick
>>
>>15653195
>They actually decided to sub this 4 episodes series
>4 episodes
>23 minutes each
Yeah, should be easy for them, glad they're doing it
>>
File: 1498578609080.gif (2MB, 640x335px) Image search: [Google]
1498578609080.gif
2MB, 640x335px
>They're the only sub group that actually does weekly releases
>They're the only sub that can manage a release a MONTH
>People still bitch
>>
>>15653195
Careful, they did not finish Type Tokujo
>>
>"In the beginning, Shimamoto Kazuhiko created Aoi Honoo"
I've seen the anime adaption and it was hands down one of the worst OVAs I have ever seen in my fucking life, hype for this is out the fucking window and being gnawed on by the bugs.
>>
>>15653281
Blue Blazes doesn't have an anime adaptation.

If you're talking about Blazing Transfer Student, then I'm sorry for the tragic loss of your sense of humour.
>>
>>15653285
Nope, I liked BTS, I'm talking about this: https://myanimelist.net/anime/3306/Aoki_Honoo?q=blue%20flames
>>
>>15653286
Aoki Honoo is written by Kimio Yanagisawa, not Shimamoto Kazuhiko.

https://myanimelist.net/people/2479/Kazuhiko_Shimamoto

Aoi Honoo and Aoki Honoo are not the same thing. You'd better go climb out of that window and get that hype back because you fucked up.
>>
>>15653293
Not gonna, they still never finished Type Tokujo. Besides, complaining about IBO still needs to happen.
>>
>>15653298
>mini-series vs full show
Mmmm
>>
>>15653323
Type Tokujo was only 4 eps too. I'm still pissed Kiss Asian won't just upload what TV-Nihon finished. Lazy!
>>
I liked this a lot. Please talk about this great episode and not subbing drama.
>>
>>15653514
No lets, because OT has a bad habit of dropping short series, there is a reason people watch TV-Nihon
>>
Guy why is there no webm of Medic running in slow motion yet?
>>
is this Hikari's father?
>>
>>15653535
Then go watch their subs, faggot.
>>
bump, nice show
>>
File: 03.jpg (417KB, 1125x1600px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
417KB, 1125x1600px
Would you leave Fumika Baba sitting alone on her birthday?
>>
>>15654713
Nope, Ryota's a faggot to be honest.

Also the bar guy is Kanou from Amazons, right?
>>
>>15653227
Inorite? I can't seem to find the final episode (I have the subs someone else did, but not the actual episode they go to...)
>>
>>15654828
>Nope, Ryota's a faggot to be honest.

Look at this fake mecha fan
>>
>>15654849
>no wanting Medic's titties
it's ok to be gay anon
>>
>>15653251
This is a joint too, so if that doesn't help them complete it, nothing will.
>>
>>15654828
>>15655020
fuck off chad
>>
>>15655122
Obviously the series is going to end with him realizing that he's being dumb and his true friends will accept him even if he has a girlfriend, and a girlfriend who really loves him will do so even if he likes kaiju. You'll feel real dumb then.
>>
>>15655138
or even better, she loves Ultraman too
>>
>>15655138
that's never true to life though, especially in modern Japan when Jap girls are screeching for men to notice them and stop paying attention to their hobbies
>>
File: are you serious.jpg (12KB, 134x140px) Image search: [Google]
are you serious.jpg
12KB, 134x140px
>>15655122
>>
Guys why is there STILL no webm of MuhDick running in slow motion?!!
>>
>>15655138
No, it's going to turn out that they all had gfs or were married all along, and for the sake of the group they pretended they didn't.
>>15655174
>especially in modern Japan
Good thing this is the 70s innit senpai
>>
Rather than being a funny show like I was expecting, I just found this to be extremely entertaining/interesting. Had a few laughs here and there, sure, but overall it just gave me this weirdly comfy feeling of joy. I'm just not fond of the way it's shot, but eh.

Too bad it's only 4 episodes, really.
>>
>>15656350
It captures the feeling of people getting together for a common interest pretty well.
Like how you come to this thread because you like the show and share your opinions with people who also liked the show, only instead of in front of a computer you are doing it in person
>>
>>15655169
or even better, she was a kaiju in hiding all along.
>>
>>15656012
All that bounce was too good for this world
>>
>>15656491
In some ways, some things never change indeed.
>>
>>15656350
>I'm just not fond of the way it's shot, but eh.
The filter is annoying, yeah
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.