[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne ws/2017/06/18/daisuki-li

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ban951637_0.jpg (95KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ban951637_0.jpg
95KB, 600x450px
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/06/18/daisuki-lists-anime-set-to-expire-in-july

Has anyone here ripped official subs for L-Gaim and Vifam yet? The titles are set to expire soon with no guarantee that they will re-appear, and while the fansubs were decent, official subs are generally still better to have.

This is why streaming shit is always a problem, BTW. If no one rips it, it may really disappear. No one else has these shows.

Hell, has anyone ripped official LoGH subs from HiDive as well? Does anyone know how?
>>
Vifam has been ripped check the nyaa recovery thread
I am not sure if we could do L-gaim or not since we are relying on screen recording hopefully a bunch of us could make free accounts and download some of those series
>>
>>15647031
I've ripped Vifam, but haven't had the chance to finish muxing the series and throwing it up on Mega.

I'm screen capturing as much of L-Gaim as I can. I'm in the process of recording ep 14 as we speak; at the very least I'm trying to nab the first 32 eps, but it's gonna look like shit so I'm going to transcribe the scripts and put it on a better encode. No idea when that'll be done.

Probably going to be unable to grab anything else, though.
>>
Not /m/ but I finished screen capturing all of Mama ha Shougaku 4nensei yesterday. Needs some work to be presentable but all the subs are there
>>
>>15647097

While we've essentially recovered from the nyaapocalypse as far as releases and a home for them goes, I don't want a streaming takedown to deprive us of potential future content. Especially if the chances of it being released on disc are uncertain.

Has no one honestly discovered a workaround for extracting subs directly yet? The files play in your browser somewhere, it's just a matter of someone hacking them out of the datastream somehow.
>>
>>15647429
There's a program called subrip that can supposedly convert hardsubbed video into a timed srt file. No idea how well it works but applying it to a screen capture than putting the subs on a raw might be the only way. AFAICT no one has been able to rip premium content directly from Daisuki yet
>>
>>15647429
BudLightSubs and HorribleSubs have done premium Daisuki rips from the looks of things, but I honestly have no clue /how/.

>>15647434
Yeah, I'm thinking of using it to scan these L-Gaim screen captures I'm doing. It's sure as shit save me a bunch of time.
>>
>>15647439
Has HS done it? I asked around on 4chan and their IRC and no one seemed to know
>>
>>15647445
I would believe so? Weren't their IBO rips taken from Daisuki? Might've predated Daisuki Premium, though.
>>
>>15647451
Don't know about when it was airing but IBO is free right now
>>
>>15647031
>official subs are generally still better to have.
You must be joking.
>>
>>15647031
Didn't they:

A. Just get those a few months ago.

B. Have Vifam and L-Gaim exclusively?

Whatever deal they got must have been a crappy one.
>>
>>15647075
>since we are relying on screen recording
Does livestreamer not work anymore for this?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.