[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What major changes to this movie would you expect if it had been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: gundam_CCA.png (133KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
gundam_CCA.png
133KB, 300x300px
What major changes to this movie would you expect if it had been a spiritual successor to the entire trilogy (0079, Zeta, and ZZ) instead of just the original series?
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>15646155
For what purpose?
>>
CCA sucks.
>>
>>15646226
But I'm asking how it could have been better.
>>
>>15646284
Remove Quess and Hathaway.

Zeta and ZZ were unnecessary sequels anyway so I'm fine with CCA ignoring them for the most part.
>>
>>15646326
NO.
ZETA AND ZZ MUST BE IMPLEMENTED.
If only for knowing why the FUCK Char suddenly went full retard and took control of Zeon
>>
None because it's fine the way it is
>>
>>15646333
I don't like them and neither does Tomino so I couldn't care less if their presence was missing in CCA. It's best to ignore them.

The conflict of Gundam is between Amuro and Char. Kamille and Judau have no part to play here.
>>
>>15646344
Zeta and ZZ were well more than just Kamille and Judau's shenanigans, just like UC Gundam was more than Amuro and Char up until CCA.
You have to wonder what role Char would have played in ZZ had Tomino been able to maintain his original vision.
>>
In the end, replace the Giant Space T with the disembodied head of Tomino laughing
>>
File: 1491001578491.jpg (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491001578491.jpg
78KB, 640x480px
>>15647433
I'll say replace Axis with Tomino's giant head and have it crash into Earth
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.