[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when The Master ordered Gainax to commit sudo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: the master.png (74KB, 640x300px) Image search: [Google]
the master.png
74KB, 640x300px
Where were you when The Master ordered Gainax to commit sudoku? What will become of the IPs?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-23/gainax-ordered-to-pay-studio-khara-100-million-yen/.117898
>>
>>15644171
I see the appeasement of the Eva IP finally lost its luster.
>>
>>15644171
fucking hack
>>
>>15644171
>Where were you when The Master ordered Gainax to commit sudoku? What will become of the IPs?

Who the fuck cares ?
Evangelion is old, worthless and only lonely males who aren't able to bang some woman still cling to it.
>>
>>15644171
Gainax has been a husk of its former self ever since Trigger broke off from the company. Honestly, I don't even know what Gainax has made in the past 5 years if anything.
>>
>>15644171
You know what? Gainax helped contribute to Galko-chan and made garbage like This Ugly Yet Beautiful World and Otaku no Video so I stopped caring.
>>
>100 million yen (about US$899,000)
>Khara loaned 100 million yen in August 2014, but has yet to receive repayment and is suing for about that amount.
At least he didn't go full jew.
If japan was america he will be suing for billions of dolardos
>>
File: cosmos magical girl.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cosmos magical girl.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>15645848
Their Subaru advertisement was actually great.
>>
>>15645852
>Otaku no Video
>Garbage
>>
Another reason Trigger is a cancer on anime.
>>
>>15645852
I'm surprised to see someone complain about OnV here of all places.
>>
>>15645858
How the hell was that not garbage? It sucked ass, dude. Especially when they chased some guy at night for a forced interview for no damn reason.
>>
>>15645861
I bet you like shit like Outlaw Star and Rayearth too.
>>
>>15645863
It was a fun 2 episodes little OVA
>>
>>15644171
I couldn't give less of a fuck about Gainax. That studio died back in 2010.
As far as Khara is concerned, I don't give a shit about their movies either, but at least they're pushing for nice initiatives like the Japan animation series and fun shit like Casette Girl or Patlabor Reboot.
>>
>>15645867
there is nothing wrong about Outlaw Star or Rayearth
>>
>>15645870
>that poorly animated junk
>"fun"
Your standards are too low.
>>15645873
>bad pacing
>bad villains
>lame mechs
>bad characters
>bad music
>mediocre art
>heavily inconsistent animation

Go back to Mecha Talk
>>
>>15645878
Have fun not enjoying things, m8
>>
>>15645863
the live action bits were fake

I'm saddened because now we might not get to rage at how shit Blue Uru ended up
>>
>>15645902
I enjoy things, those were just fucking bad.
>>15645907
No idea what the hell that is.
>>
>>15645932
Royal Space Force sequel
>>
>>15645944
The homosexual mayonaise movie that ripped off October Sky is getting a sequel?
>>
>>15645947
there is anything from gainax that you like?
>>
>>15644171
too busy sucking trigger dick to care
>>
>>15645953
GunBuster
>>
>>15645953
The mecha ones that are not flcl and Dantalian
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.