[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Zeta suck so much compared to the original? There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Why did Zeta suck so much compared to the original?

There's nothing to like here. The characters didn't act like real human beings, the plot was literally non-existent and stuff only happened because of dumb decisions taken by the retarded characters.

The people who say they like it are only pretending.There's no one with an actual functioning brain can think the writing in this show is good at all.
>>
>>15642325
*actual functioning brain who can think the writing in this show is any good at all.
>>
>>15642325
>The characters didn't act like real human beings
Yeah man they were autistic as fuck.
>and stuff only happened because of dumb decisions taken by the retarded characters.
This was kind of an interesting thing to me, like what would happen if a whole army ship was filled with nothing but unlikeable assholes.
I still liked the animation and the scenes with Kamille near the end.
It's a 6/10 show for me.
>>
>>15642335
>Yeah man they were autistic as fuck.
I actually think autistic people would be more reasonable than the fucks that were in this show.

>filled with nothing but unlikeable assholes
The problem is that the show had no real plot to speak of. Shit hit the fan, because the characters were acting retarded. That's bad writing. In other shows, the characters try to avoid the worst situation, and of course, they act retarded under emotional stress. Here, if the characters didn't do shit, they'd still be alive today.

>6/10
Too generous. I thought it was bad, like 4/10. I give the original a 7 or 8 /10. It was good. Amuro's emotional stress made much more sense and you could empathise with him., but not in Zeta. Nearly every situation was under their control, and they still fucked it all up. It reminded me of that recent kinda mediocre Alien movie where nearly every character acted like a dumbass and all ended up dying in the end.
>>
Also, the ending sucked balls. I don't think you can even call it an ending, considering everything was left open with 0 resolution.
>>
>>15642348
You apparently have never met anyone irl with autism or poor social interaction skills. Its pretty human.
>>
>>15642325
felcher gundam was much worse than this
>>
>>15642946
Not really.
>>
>>15643655
Yes really, ANN
>>
>>15643697
Honestly, IBO was slightly better than Zeta, but not by much.
>>
>>15642946
Disregard that, I suck cock.
>>
>>15642946
Why is IBO called felcher gundam?
>>
>>15642325
>The characters didn't act like real human beings

Pretty much the reason I fucking despise Gundam Wing. The tagged on waifu bait blonde bitch whose name I can't remember is possibly the most autistic character to grace the franchise

>WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING THE MAN WHO NEARLY PURPOSEFULLY KILLED ME WITH A GUN?!
>>
>>15643941
One butthurt faggot is mad his last few attempts at forcing meme names for IBO fell through, so he keeps trying to make up increasingly nonsensical shit in the hopes that something sticks.
>>
>>15643941
Because it sucks ass
>>
>>15642407
>0 resolution
AEUG wins and Titans lose nearly their entire fleet as well as their most important leaders. How is there 0 resolution, shitposter-kun?
>>
>>15642325
Because you're too autistic to understand anything subtle.
>>
>>15644982
>Titans lose nearly their entire fleet as well as their most important leaders.
Then why does ZZ exist?

Face it, neither Zeta or ZZ were needed. The original was good enough.
>>
>>15645034
ZZ was about Axis Zeon you idiotic newfag.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.