[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let's start a game: So we suddenly wake up as pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1497712781666.jpg (26KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1497712781666.jpg
26KB, 225x350px
let's start a game: So we suddenly wake up as pic related with all the knowledge of what happens in SEED and Destiny. What do you do?
>>
Kill myself.
>>
Make sure Azrael wins.
>>
>>15635304
Call up daddy and ask how I can help
>>
Steal the Providence Gundam and defect to Mars.
>>
If it's from the beginning though. Maybe make sure that the war doesn't escalate that much, take more interest in what's actually happening and ditch heliopolis; follow my father's footsteps.
>>
>>15635304
Seduce Lacus and Cagalli. Use them to rope Kira and Athrun into my plans for world domination.
>>
Fuck Athrun.
>>
>>15635304
Go to a clinic and check if I have HIVs or STDs.
>>
>>15635304
Seduce Rau and get the Providence.
>>
>>15635304
At first masturbate because I am now a woman and it can be fun, maybe a dick later down the line, not by anyone on the Archangel though.

Help Kira but don't sleep with him. Like hell he would be sticking his dick in me.

Spill the beans on who really nuked the PLANT on Bloody Valentines then organize a witch hunt for him. I would love to see him while like the spoiled child he is.

Continue to rise in the ranks of power within the Feds and bridge the gap with ZAFT. Maybe have Athrun's dad kill Azrael, that might calm down his hate/murder boner and his obsession with Space Whales.

Make sure Durandal never sees the light of day with his fucking plan.

Secretly have Kira either killed or have him somehow kill Lacus, they are barriers to my world peace and they need to be taken out of the equation. Kira would become the Universe's number one enemy. Unite the earth sphere and the PLANTS under a common enemy. A wonderful scapegoat.

Oh and get rid of Rau, holy fuck he would need to go if I wanted my plan to work.
>>
>>15638623
>Like hell he would be sticking his dick in me.

Though that raises the question. Who would be a better choice. I mean Sai's a pussy, Mwu's to busy railing Cap'n tits and Kuzzy is just HAH HAH...no. Helmsan dude was kind of cool.
>>
>>15638629
Defect and pursue Yzak
>>
File: Andrew_Waltfeld_002.jpg (12KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Andrew_Waltfeld_002.jpg
12KB, 300x225px
>>15638629
If things progress as normal and certain characters get killed still until the Freedom shows up then obviously the then newly single hunk named Waltfeld.
>>
>>15638641
I hope he didn't lose his dick in that little mobile suit accident. Maybe they replaced it with a robot penis?
>>
>>15638639
>Yzak
Hell no. I don't want to hear his bitching about the Strike.
>>
>>15638645
>Robo penis
Even better, have a 15 speed function. Other than that it just seems that he only lost his waifu and a eye.
>>
>>15638649
Oh yeah and his arm. I forgot he also lost his arm.
>>
>>15638657
No more fapping days for him.
>>
>>15638673
Thats fine

I will help him.
>>
>>15638677
Ha! GAAAAAAYYYYY!!!
>>
File: latest[1].png (160KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
160KB, 400x600px
>>15635304
let's start a game: So we suddenly wake up as pic related, what will you do?
>>
>>15638689
Not if I am a woman now.

Also it would look good for PR if I, new head of the feds, would be with a famous ace pilot who helped root up and stop the terrorist faction Blue Cosmos. Also a captain to boot.

I mean if I am going to be a woman why not get with one of the best guys on the show who ends up being single and would probably need a emotional crutch?
>>
>>15638698
scream in confusion because I am now a MS.
>>
>>15635304
Don't be a total asshole to Lacus in public for no reason, but try to have a private conversation with her when able asking her about her intentions. Try to establish a secure line of communications with Lacus. Warn her that Patrick will succeed Siegel and that hiding on the PLANTs will lead to Siegel's death. He should instead escape onboard the Eternal upon its completion.

Warn dad to get on a different ship. He's generally implied to be a high-ranking Blue Cosmos goon, though, so it's not like it's a massive deal if he doesn't listen. Act sad, don't go apeshit. Don't fuck Kira.

Do something useful on the ship, preferably on the bridge. Try to take advantage to make battles go more favorably. Kill Rau if possible, as early as possible. If possible, shoot Yzak when he's going for the shuttle.

Call dibs on the Skygrasper instead of Tolle. Eject when doing the kamikaze run at Athrun. This likely averts Kira's battle with Athrun and thus Kira does not acquire the Freedom at this point. Contact Lacus and request she steal and send it.

Avoid transfer off the Archangel. Warn Murrue and the Eurasian forces of the plan at JOSH-A. Reduce the forces stationed at JOSH-A to the absolute minimum needed to lure ZAFT in, destroying the majority of the force while avoiding the massive Eurasian casualties that allowed the Atlantic Federation takeover.

Warn the rescued Eurasian forces of the intended use of the Gungnir at Panama. Wait until the Atlantic forces have been defeated by the Gungnir and sweep in to take out the decimated ZAFT forces, securing the mass driver but now under Eurasian control. Winning this battle likely prevents the attack on Orb and further tilts the balance of power away from Blue Cosmos.

Go to space using the Panama mass driver to meet with Lacus and have the Freedom delivered to Kira. Without the traumatic events, Kira should be more comfortable killing using it. Athrun will come after Kira in the Justice; talk him down.
>>
>>15638704
Okay there Ideon.
>>
>>15638646
Yeah, it'd be annoying, but you'd be in the perfect situation to convince him of his true calling: mobile suit martial arts.
>>
>>15638746
If Rau isn't dead, try to kill him. Use clout with Eurasia to expose Blue Cosmos and Logos as being behind the war.

Broker a peace agreement. If Zala still goes nuts, a decapitation strike and final battle may still be necessary. No attack on Orb means Shinn never goes nuts.

Break up with Sai more amicably and hook up with a Coordinator. Maybe Nicol: he's fifteen and loves the piano.
>>
>>15638629
Wait for a crossover and look for Master Asia to show up.
>>
>>15638746
This Is actually somewhat a good answer, though I'd think Lacus would probably be better off on PLANT, while I try to put legitimacy to the Earth Alliance and make it an actual alliance as opposed to a fucking puppet show featuring the Atlantic Federation.

I don't actually think George Allster is a Blue Cosmos Symphatizer. If that was the case, Fllay wouldn't actually be enrolled in Heliopolis.

Which is why I think George was killed because he was a pawn that the AF wanted dead.

>Go to space using the Panama mass driver to meet with Lacus and have the Freedom delivered to Kira. Without the traumatic events, Kira should be more comfortable killing using it. Athrun will come after Kira in the Justice; talk him down.

Best thing to do is to have Lacus talk Athrun down.

That way, we get Eternal, Justice and Freedom earlier, we hijack the Dominion and convert it to my personal flagship the Seraph.

now with two Archangels, the Kusanagi and the Eternal, Lacus and I recruit Shinn and Luna to be Calamity and Raider's pilots.
>>
>>15639038
to Clarify: Lacus and I hatch a plan in which the Aegis and Strike Blow up during the Lacus handover, but in reality, we sneak out of the battlefield to consolidate what we know. Once the Freedom and Justice are available, we hijack them, the same with the Dominion.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.