[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been such a punchable character in all of Gundam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 13

File: 77LV7no.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
77LV7no.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
Has there ever been such a punchable character in all of Gundam? Mikazuki's autism is nothing compared to this fuck.
>>
>>15634436
Never hate someone more than this subhuman bitch ass Iok
>>
he was a highly transparent attempt to create an actually hatable antagonist character very quickly because pretty much everyone felt that super lolicon man did nothing wrong
>>
File: destroy all vermin.png (492KB, 602x566px) Image search: [Google]
destroy all vermin.png
492KB, 602x566px
>>15634436
He was the third best character after Ein and Galan, go support space rat vermin somewhere else
>>
File: nina purpleton.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
nina purpleton.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>15634436
There was the Stardust bitch, though Iok is more consistently punchable
>>
>>15634449
>Implying McGillis literally did anything wrong
>>
So ANN agents DO infiltrate /m/? Thought so.
>>
I loved this guy for most of the series. He always made me laugh my ass off. My favorite scene of his is when he's firing his railguns at two incoming gildas. The gildas are right in front of him yet he fails to hit them. Actually his shot doesn't even end up in frame. He then yells out "You dodge it!" hahahahahaha this fucker is funny as fuck
>>
>>15634436
I loved him. I don't know why, I guess it was a slapstick thing? Like, seeing him be consistently that incompetent endeared him to me. By the end I cared a lot more about him dying than I did anyone else in the show. I'll miss you, Iok.
>>
>>15634455
This woman needed to die so badly. Almost as bad as Riddhe
>>
File: local man ruins everything again.jpg (241KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
local man ruins everything again.jpg
241KB, 1280x720px
Iok was great.
>>
>>15634449
Yeah it was pretty obvious his bullshit was manufactured to make his death more satisfying.
>dudebro look at this asshole he's so comically stupid and evil and killed good guys and his own allies and is real proud of it, don't you just wish something bad would happen to him?
>>
I honestly think he was created purely so Rustal would look better in comparison, can you imagine how much more rage there would have been if Rustal had been Responsible for Naze and Amida dying and got off scott free.
>>
A better question is why did they give him such a feminine body?
>>
>>15634436
Sochie and Shakti come to mind.

Tomino knows how to make women that you just want to hit.
>>
>>15634455
Ah yes, the "I hate Nina because she obviously reminds me of real women who have rejected me or made fun of me" post. It's actually sad watching you people.
>>
>>15634458
Do you actually believe /m/ is important enough to get that kind of attention?
>>
>>15634735
We're the last bastion of free speech. Just look at ANN, MAL, IMDB, or even Japanese sites like Anikore. They all give Felcher Gundam fraudulent critical and fan-aggregate scores.
>>
File: 1485096841448.jpg (884KB, 923x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1485096841448.jpg
884KB, 923x1300px
>>15634697
>>15634720
Heard one time, here in /m/ so not so trustworthy anyway, that one of the original concepts was that Carta would survive until S2. In this line, he would probably serve to do whatever stupid stuff she was supposed to do in S2, if her character was still alive.

But I'm not really sure, to be honest.
>>
>>15634741
Please go back to /pol/.
>>
>>15634697

It would be a logical conclusion to the reckless pursuit for legitimacy by Orga, being outclassed by someone who used his old playbook to win aka don't fight fair.

Iok on the other hand is a pitiful man who was roped into a plot by pure naivete. Used by people as a pawn throughout the series from Jasley to Rustal. By the end he was undecided if he wanted to die a noble death or to live as a pitied coward.

And in the end he got neither.
>>
>>15634733
Or I just hate shitty characters. I know, it must shock you to learn that some people can hate whiney mules like Nina.
>>
>>15634758
>Or I just hate shitty characters
Exactly what I expected, just accept you're a failure of man.
>>
File: Flauros.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Flauros.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
The most punchable was Julietta.

I have never been more mad.
>>
>>15634755
Not even /pol/ deserves to be insulted like that.
>>
>>15634762
Take a cut on whatever you're smoking, lass. It's showing your autism.
>>
>>15634779
>A-autism!
Hahaha, come on faggot, can't you at least try?
>>
File: char_aznable_0093_4086[1].jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
char_aznable_0093_4086[1].jpg
49KB, 400x400px
>>15634436
>Pedophile
>Send people who trust him to hell
>Dropping Space Colonies on Earth
>MUH NEWTYPES!!!
>MUH LALAH!!!
>MUH AMURO!!!

While Idiok is much punchable, he'll never be able to reach the autism levels of this guy. He is a sage.
>>
>>15634783
Sorry, I've no intention of engaging with a weaksauce shitposter-chan.
>>
>>15634741
Considering the other sites tend to give IBO above average ratings, I think you're confusing your opinion with the worlds.
>>
>>15634767
>Shino and Yamagi never confessed their feelings face to face

Thanks Sunrise for cucking me out of the one gay relationship I actually cared about.
>>
>>15634792
Yeah that's what I'm saying, those sites don't accurately reflect reality. IBO was a total fucking flop, that's why Toonami cancelled it in the first place, and you can't discuss it on /m/.
>>
>>15634790
Thanks for proving me right, and thank you for existing, it feels great knowing I'll never be as low as an actual faggot who hates a fictional Chinese cartoon woman just because it reminds of my real life traumas.
>>
>>15634796
>Proceeds to prove that he is indeed a shitposter. Weak one at that
Thanks, lass. I love it when people like yourself prove me right for all the internet to see today and all the years to come.
>>
>>15634800
>it's a "free speech except for the things I don't like" advocate

No seriously isn't this just /pol/'s strawman idea of the safe space neolibrul with a splash of /m/ to make it look barely board relevant?
>>
>>15634807
Weren't you not going to engage with a "weaksauce shitposter-chan"? That's how insecure you are, worthless faggot, because you know I'm right and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>15634800
Except we're discussing it right now, so unless you're capable of rewriting reality anywhere except inside your head, your point is moot.
>>
>>15634452
Hey, you!
FUCK YOU!!
>>
>>15634812
>>15634825
I'm sorry, I guess I just didn't realize the ANN Internet Defense Force was occupying /m/.
>>
>>15634817
It's cuz I didn't expect to checkmate shitposter-chan in literally the next reply. When an idiot digs his own hole for me, why not celebrate their (your) retardation, eh?

Thanks for immortalizing my glory with your replies, though. You must really like
>>
>>15634841
I guess I shouldn't be surprised at the snowflake that insists virtually every single anime review site that doesn't hate the series he dislikes must be lying about it's polls.
>>
>>15634812
No. /pol/ is beyond shit like that because going after SJWs is a dead meme and only hack YouTubers still do it.
It was a strawman that used to be true, but it got so mercilessly mocked that the wellspring of e-drama has mostly dried up and now most of /pol/ is dedicated to discussion of how everything's poz'd
>>
>>15634733
She was meant to be an annoying or easily disliked character. How can you be so pozzed that you whiteknight for fictional woman on top of real whores?
>>
File: local man ruins everything.jpg (246KB, 587x663px) Image search: [Google]
local man ruins everything.jpg
246KB, 587x663px
>>15634436
>Cried more bitch tears when he bites it just so people don't hate the downer ending and cheap cathesis than with all the tekkadan deaths during that final arc
The moment they tried to make him into an unlikable guy with getting everyone killed/ruined and escaping due to his fuckups, the more I started to enjoy him because it was stupidly humorous. How do you fuck up at that?
>>
>>15634950
>She was meant to be an annoying or easily disliked character
[citation needed]
>whiteknight
So calling out people is whiteknighting? Come on, why do you people keep making this shit too easy for me?
>real whores
And this, is why you're shitposting about a fictional woman on 4chan of all places, you worthless weaboo. If you want those (You)s you gotta earn them, don't make me start using @s.
>>
>>15634741
You know refusing to call something by its actual name is a sign of autism.
The lack of coming up with something clever as a replacement is also a sign of stupidity.
>>
>>15634974
Well, you haven't really refuted anything I said there. I can't travel back in time to confirm this was the case in the past as well, but OCD women getting annoyed about everything you do (it was Gato in this case) can be very frustrating in the present. Being autistic or stupid isn't realisim because it suits your (bad) taste.
>>
>>15635026
>you haven't really refuted anything I said
Because there isn't anything to refute, you being traumatize by women is not something to be argued.
>Being autistic or stupid isn't realisim because it suits your (bad) taste.
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, see you next week.
>>
>>15634767
Holy shit this. Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but I didn't care about Iok, I just thought he was kind of stupid.

I fucking HATED monkey. Hideous fucking character design, putrid fucking "I'm to good for this" expression that never changed, and retarded fucking dialogue. If Guts had Dimension Pliers'd her in half instead, I would have jumped out of my chair and cheered aloud.
>>
>>15635033
Well, if you're so bothered by my observations about behavior that both men and woman can do, then I don't think you're really arguing. You're just putting your emotional reaction here instead of resorting to shouting or incoherent phrases since you can't do that here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x643kcoc8FU
>>
>>15635037
Her personality made sense with who raised her and how she was raised.
>>
>>15635037
Honestly I got nothing against Julietta but I would rather have her die in that ep over Iok
>>
>>15634838
Cry harder, whiner
>>
File: 1495483514531.jpg (259KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495483514531.jpg
259KB, 1280x720px
>>15635037
>Julieta waving Barbatos' head on her pike as they cheered

The whole ending to IBO is just a massive fucking shit on your face
>>
File: iok not today.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
iok not today.gif
1MB, 480x270px
Could you imagine?
>>
File: hg-reginlaze-ioku-custom (1).jpg (36KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
hg-reginlaze-ioku-custom (1).jpg
36KB, 560x560px
The harder the show tried to make me hate him, the more I liked him. Seeing all the tekkadanfags get butt hurt that the pimp and thots got killed off was fantastic.

Also got some nice, simple custom colors.
>>
>>15635176
>Using illegal weaponry when he's in the middle of "arresting" people owning said illegal weaponry
>Attacking unarmed crew members
>Not heeding TWO BLATANT ceasefire calls

The man is fucking scum and I've never wanted to stab a character as hard as Iok during that scene.
>>
>>15634449
IBO had a few villains like that, and they didn't mesh with the messages of the show very well.
>>
>>15634733
She didn't reject Kou, she betrayed him. Don't pretend helping someone commit a warcrime is something normal females do.
>>
>>15635191
>Don't pretend helping someone commit a warcrime is something normal females do.
Just so we're clear, the entire crew of the Albion assisted the Delaz Fleet in the committing of a warcrime. There's a reason why their captain got fucking executed.

They all committed treason. Nina just happened to commit double treason.
>>
>>15635195
As long as you are aware she's the worst of the worst.
>>
>>15635191
>normal females
Yeah, after all she is an employee of a weapons manufacture, an former lover of Zeon ace, The Nightmare of Solomon which happened to be the person she helped. And let's not forget the circumstances. But >>15635197 you just keep being you, insecure boyo.
>>
The best villain in IBO was Galan Mosa and you can't deny this fact!

>DO NOT MOURN HIS DEATH. HE DID NOT EXIST ANYWHERE. TO COOPERATE WITH MY ACTIVITIES IN SECRET, HE THREW AWAY HIS FAMILY, HIS AFFILIATIONS, AND EVEN HIS OWN NAME. HE LIVED ONLY THOUGH FIGHTING AND THROUGH FIGHTING DID HE DIE.

Tomoyo
>>
>>15635203
>an former lover of Zeon ace
Something that conveniently didn't happen until very late in the show. Let's not forget that the circumstances were fabricated to make the ending more dramatic. Nina's hills aren't worth dying on, Anon. Just accept that she was a bland character shoehorned into a shit plot.

By the way, being in love isn't an excuse to commit crimes. You're still an accessory to war crimes.
>>
MCGILLIS DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>15635203
What is there to be insecure about here? I'm confused. Most people don't have to deal with people like Nina betraying them, so I think you assuming this has to do with personal hangups is a shot in the dark. Quite a few viewers felt for Kou when she stood against him, and I believe that was the intended response.
>>
>>15635208
>Something that conveniently didn't happen until very late in the show
So?
>Let's not forget that the circumstances were fabricated to make the ending more dramatic
?
>Just accept that she was a bland character shoehorned into a shit plot.
What's your favorite Gundam, Anon? :^)
>By the way, being in love isn't an excuse to commit crimes. You're still an accessory to war crimes.
Yes, and? What are you trying to say? Nobody here is trying to excuse what she did.
>>15635211
>Most people don't have to deal with people like Nina betraying them, so I think you assuming this has to do with personal hangups is a shot in the dark.
>Shot in the dark
No, no, no, Anon, that's perfectly clear seeing you guys replies.
>>
>>15635203
You are missing the point of the character if you believe she is innocent. They wouldn't have shoved that past-lovers thing in at the last second if it wasn't supposed to incite a reaction.
>>
>>15635216
What is your argument exactly?
>>
>>15635216
>:^)
Nice shitposting anon. Truly ebin. By default I assume that anyone who defends Nina is just trolling to get a reaction anyways, just like I assume any Zeta thread is intended as a troll thread. I just like pointing out that almost the entire main cast of 0083 should've been executed and calling you dipshits mean names.

By all means, please continue. Clearly we've exhausted your repertoire of responses, since you failed to produce one this time. That brings me great pleasure.
>>
>>15635218
>You are missing the point of the character if you believe she is innocent.
And from where would you get that? What she did is a crime, I'm not denying that, but hating a character because of your personal experiences isn't OK, she was a woman caught between a rock and a hard place, it was impossible to think straight because of the situation, that's it.
>>15635222
What is YOUR argument? All I'm seeing is projecting your bad experiences with women into her.
>>15635227
Hilarious how you couldn't present an argument, end your worthless life. What's next "no u"?
>>
>>15635233
>she was a woman caught between a rock and a hard place
The rock was helping to stop mass murder, and the hard place was siding with a guy whose mission was to mass murder. Not much of a hard place for normal, well-adjusted people love or no.

By the way, repeatedly saying "WELL YOU'RE JUST PROJECTING!" could hardly be called an argument. It's a giant load of nonsense right out of the gate, and you just insisting on it repeatedly makes you look incapable. Try again.

>lel ebin no argument lul "no u"?
Really reaching into the bottom of that barrel there aren't you? Again, keep going. Just giving me chuckles, Anon.
>>
>>15635262
Because I'm not trying to make an argument kiddo, I'm just stating facts, you are projecting and you will keep projecting every time Nina gets mentioned, there's nothing you can to help yourself either because the trauma is too strong. And no, it doesn't even matter how hard you try to convince yourself, saying your laughing won't help you cope with the truth.
>>
>>15635205
He was alright. Nice beard and nice MS.
Surprised we never got a flashback segment on how he met Julietta really.
Or Julietta's past in comparison to the focus on any other main/supporting cast.
>>15635209
>just wanted to make his loli happy
>ends up in failing and then she apparently has a mental breakdown and never recovers in 7 or so years
Thanks Nagai.
>>15635157
I hope
>>
>>15635271
>you are projecting
>you
You responded to the wrong guy, Anon. Please hang up and try again. I'll wait.
>>
>>15635286
It really applies to the three of you. Like it, or not.
By all means, please continue. Clearly we've exhausted your repertoire of responses, since you failed to produce one this time. That brings me great pleasure.
>>
File: Iok commander.png (933KB, 1020x1330px) Image search: [Google]
Iok commander.png
933KB, 1020x1330px
I hope the movie changes Iok's fate and has him survive.
>>
>>15635291
Cool. So now you're blanketing everyone who responds to you with the same non-argument. On top of that, you're parroting other people's responses in a failed and pitiful attempt to get a rise out of them to continue trying to seem like a good troll. Every bad troll does this Anon. I've seen it a hundred times. You start out strong and you peter off when people come in and shut you down, and then you resort to petty gimmicks to try and keep things going. Then in the end you'll probably pull out some bullshit about how we all fell for your ploys.

I was going to make some sappy comment about how you're actually the one projecting, and maybe come up with some kind of story to explain it all as a means of entertaining myself and egging you on. At this point though, I'm not even sure you're worth the effort. You just aren't even trying anymore, and it's sad. It's lazy, and it saps out all the fun of this exchange.
>>
>>15635307
>t-troll!
And you've reached your peak, try again if you want, maybe with a little less of projection.
>>
>>15635320
>more parroting.
Yeah alright. Later on dude. Let me know when you decide to be anything other than a disappointment.
>>
>>15635326
Weren't you the one claiming I kept respond with the same "non-argument" (Which you were correct because I was/am stating facts.)? So it seems hypocritical to respond twice with "M-more parroting!!!" (Which is hilarious because that's all u ever did.).
>Let me know when you decide to be anything other than a disappointment.
Ah but alas, I'm not the one hating on a fictional female character because of my own experiences and short comings. You're lucky your parents won't ever find out what you do on your free time otherwise I'm afraid they would had disown you.
>>
>>15634745
We know from Derringer that IBO wasn't planned to get a second season http://desuarchive.org/a/thread/150264504/#150268314
>>
>>15635389
why did it get 2nd season?
>>
>>15635398
Sunrise wanted to shit on your hopes and dreams, and grind Tekkadden into the dust
>>
>>15635389
That's not what it says, it says that IBO wasn't initially planned to be 2 seasons. There are two logical ways to parse this information:

1) IBO production was such a clusterfuck that all 50 episodes of content were meant to happen in ~25 episodes. Maybe 30 tops.
2) IBO production was such a clusterfuck that a continuous 50 episode run was broken up into two seasons.

As much meander as there is in IBO, I find #2 to be more plausible.
>>
>>15635233
>What is YOUR argument? All I'm seeing is projecting your bad experiences with women into her.
I've never had an experience with a woman that is as bad as Kou's experience with Nina. That doesn't mean I don't sympathize for him though.
>>
>>15635296

I *need* porn of him. Yu-Gi-Oh gave me such an Egyptian fetish
>>
>>15635474
No, Banrise is just desperate to double down on shitty Gendum shows in hopes the investment will pay off.
>>
>>15635398
Because it performed really well during the first several episodes. The dort arc is where you can see they were scrambling to pad it out to think of content for second season without completely ending the show permanently in s1 3nd.
>>
>>15634800
Ibo wast cancelled on toonami what are you talking about ? It finished all of s1. Its even getting s2 to air later this year
>>
>>15634436

Not really, I actually liked him.

This show was odd, because I disliked the 'main cast', who clearly skated by on plot armor and being edgy. Like, Mikazuki is not a compelling character.

I was cheering for Gjallhorn all the way through the entire final arc, and I think that was the intention. Personally, I'd have loved to see Iok kill Akihiro, for a "Yeah, sometimes history is funny like that" kind of conclusion.

I mean, he had an entire character arc and everything about how to be less of an idiot! In fact, he was showing signs of improvement!
>>
>>15635955
Congrats, you're the only one who ever replied to me who is worth something.
>>
>>15635990
>Personally, I'd have loved to see Iok kill Akihiro

There's no way his shitheap of an MS could've had any chance against the Goose Bakesale City
>>
>>15636059
>Implying that you're worth anything
Wew, lad
>>
>>15636194
Just ignore xXxEDGEMASTERLORD69xXx up there. Not even original enough to use his own material.
>>
>>15636096

Akihiro was hit by an orbital strike. And right after he kills Iok, a handful of Grazes shiv him to death, right in the guts. It's not implausible.
>>
>>15636096

I mean, you say that, but while Mikazuki was busy ripping and tearing Akihiro was actually getting his ass kicked by Iok alone, who probably would have won had the scene not been written so that he says who he is for no reason so that Akihiro could get a second wind.
>>
>>15635037
She deserved suffering. I would have paid to see her in an uncontrollable tantrum at seeing Rustal's dead body.
>>
>>15636194
>>15636212
>He's still mad a day later
Hahahaha, damn son, I striked a nerve didn't I? And I'll do it again, JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE AN ACTUAL KEK IT DOESN'T MAKE A FICTIONAL WOMAN RESPONSIBLE.
>>
>Came for the hate, got retardation instead.
>Nina, Julietta, and Char are the only examples given by /m/ in a franchise with many piss poor characters
This thread is cancer, and not the good kind.
>>
>>15636977
Yeah, that's what happens when people start projecting, deflecting and are unable to separate fiction from real life.
>>
>>15634436
Azrael in SEED
>>
>>15636977
..what's the good kind of cancer
>>
>>15635195
Assisting the Delaz fleet? I thought Captain Synapse was executed for being complicit with Kou stealing GP03 and directly disobeying orders to withdraw, which screwed up their plan to use the Solar System MkII to stop the colony drop. And I don't blame them for not trusting Cima's fleet when she made no effort to inform them they were allied, and attacked and killed Albion pilots instead.
>>
>>15639858
Well, it was a couple of things. Stealing the GP03 was whatever. Failing to withdraw was monumentally dumb, and disobeying their direct orders to ally with the Cima fleet was equally bad. These actions all cumulatively aided the Delaz Fleet in their colony drop, which was straight treason.

The thing that always bothered me the most was that Kou himself wasn't executed as well, because he didn't even try to delay Gato's attack on the array. He just went straight for Cima and her soldiers. I appreciate being unhappy about the whole "Cima killed some of my friends half-way through the show!" thing, but one would think that the impending threat of a colony drop would make a person reconsider their revenge kick. I mean, they took it so seriously before it passed the no-return line, but then after that they say "Well, we can still stop it from reaching Jaburo!" and then go straight into insubordination. That's why I always appreciated Cima's, "Whose side are you on anyways?" line. Kou more or less did whatever the fuck he wanted in 0083 without caring about the consequences of his actions. Unfortunately for Earth, the consequences of his actions were a fucking colony drop.

Though upon reviewing the footage I do have to offer some props to Gato. That dude took a bad deck and turned it into a win. "All my allies are dead or have turned against me (except Kou)? Hold my beer."
>>
File: IMG_0759.png (57KB, 625x656px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0759.png
57KB, 625x656px
>>15634452
>>
Orga and Tekkadan's motivation and purpose just seemed weird and aimless to me in season 2 after they left Teiwaz and got revenge. Why didn't they just retire on Earth?

Tekkadan was basically bunch of child soldiers who got used by adults to kill all the way up to the end and they were too stupid and secretly bloodthirsty to stop.
>>
>>15634436
riddhe, at least lok had the decency to die
>>
>>15641872
>secretly bloodthirsty
>secretly
Mika's bloodlust-fueled peptalk is probably the biggest reason why Orga didn't throw in the towel after Biscuit died.
>>
>>15641900
I was mainly referring to the rest of the kids, not murder manlet. They were killing to find a place they didn't have to kill anymore, when they had opportunities to stop. Hell, they could have merged with leftovers of Turbines and just been transport workers, with a few of them being guards.
>>
>>15639468
The kind where people I don't like die
>>
>>15641917
According to Orga's speech at the beginning of s2, they're not rich enough yet. All they've done is shown people that they're a good mercenary unit, not made enough money to retire.
>>
>>15634789
Kamille punched him 3 times already though.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.