[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>waga kaze no lanstar AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: why.jpg (33KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
33KB, 350x263px
>waga kaze no lanstar
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
>>
File: masaki.png (256KB, 660x437px) Image search: [Google]
masaki.png
256KB, 660x437px
ORO KA NA
>>
This OVA got more boring as it went.
>>
Fucking loved all these mecha designs. The plot might be shit but those are some sweet sweet giant robots.
>>
>>15631963
what is this show?
>>
>>15632006
Zeorymer
>>
MEIOU
>>
>>15632039
Easily one of my top favorite mechas in SRW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66_SezdUwrY
>>
>>15632045
Yeah, because it's like if you got to play a Granzon that wasn't nerfed for the player right from the beginning.
>>
>>15632113
Exactly, there's no bullshit.

"Hey, here's an awesome, amazing, overpowered mecha with almost no downsides, have fun", and boy, did I.
>>
>>15631857
Shit was cash when the dude went full bipolar schizo mode and melted the twins for lulz.
>>
>>15632162
Don't forget nuking the planet
>>
>>15631857
>oh look a special snowflake enemy boss
>*deletes their existence*
I was interesting and the ova wasn't long enough for the concept to get old.
>>
>>15632302
True, had it been any longer, it would have been very frustrating.
>>
Reminder that it was a crime for this beauty to not be in the actual OVA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGBZUJIWPTM&spfreload=10
>>
>>15632162
Final battle and the black hole busisness reminded me of Le Deus' finisher.
>>
>>15632771
Speaking of Ladius, do is there an /m/ torrent for it? I found nothing.
>>
>>15632781
I got mine by waiting a few days when old Nyaa was up. Lucky for you I've been seeding it.

(magnet):?xt=urn:btih:WHDYOC6PB26ZPTVGHTRDG5SVIACXCRUG&dn=Makyou%20Gaiden%20Le%20Deus%20OVA%20(LDRip)&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544%2fannounce

Just remove the parantheses around the magnet, dude.
>>
>>15633518
Fuckin swell, m88, thank you gozaimasu.
>>
>>15633518
How about you add it the /m/ collection by the way? It's only 469 MB, that way it can circulate better.
>>
>>15633528
I could post it in the thread, sure, but the pastebin seems to be for DDL stuff only.
>>
>>15633553
Do we not have a torrent general? Or have I been absent from /m/ for too long? 'cause I swear to Jesus Yamato we did.
>>
>>15633562
Closest thing we have at the moment is the Nyaa recovery thread. Which I suppose the purpose is essentially analogous anyway so I'll go ahead and link it there. Maybe someone will add it to their mega.
>>
>>15633577
I can add it to my mega, and it's a pretty small file anyway, but what I'm worried about is that it might cut circulation since torrents tend to switch hands and spread, especially in a community like /m/. Or am I just being paranoid and should add it to the pastebin anyway?
>>
>>15633591
It couldn't hurt to host it that way. Trackers are just aggregates of torrents anyway. Mirrors or not, the wonderful thing about a torrent is as long as it remains seeded it will never truly be lost indefinitely, that's the beauty of a decentralized thing like torrenting. And DHT cements this even further. It's up to you if you want to host it and post it.
>>
>>15633605
That is true, torrents can't truly disappear as long as even one person is seeding, but I suppose DDL is another means of insurance as well.
Alright, once it's done downloading, I'll host and post. I might throw in Zeorymer too, but it's such a gargantuan,impractically-sized folder (OVA, 4 episodes, 16 gigs), that I'm not sure if it's even worth it. Only reason I got it in the first place is because literally every torrent I found is either dead, or died part-way through, and I'm a big fan so I latched onto it in a heartbeat. Well, it'll be on my HDD if anyone wants it.
>>
>>15632113
Granzon's not very nerfed in Dark Prison/OGMD, or the Masoukishin games
>>
File: nope.gif (2MB, 336x252px) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
2MB, 336x252px
>>
>>15634999
Zeorymer, destroying any character with developmental potential before they actually do so since 1988.
>>
Not even Bootleg Lanstarr can be saved from jobbing hard.
>>
So what exactly does the dimensional coupler do? I don't know if I missed the explanation but I always assumed it drew energy from the explosion dimension or something.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.