[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was incredibly dull. The animation was 10/10, but the plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

This was incredibly dull. The animation was 10/10, but the plot and pacing were pretty bad.
It's like someone made a fanfiction about edgy char.
>>
Teenagers ruin everything as always.
>>
>>15630260
I like how Char spouted how humanity would achieve understanding once everyone became a Newtype but he and Amuro died going at each other's throats never even coming close to truly understanding each other
>>
>>15630285
Everybody knew he was full of shit and did that for petty revenge.
>>
zeta
>quattro looking for a goal, motivated by kamille and co, is a cool dude and he is a CHAR

CCA
>i'm so evil lol let me just drop this asteroid on earth to purge it from humans, they are fucking killing earth by polluting so someone should stop them by killing earth with a big meteor

Also fuck quess what was the point of her ? What's the deal with people in gundam universe meeting for literally 12 seconds and then thinking they're the bestest friends ever ?

I could go on with the questions
>>
>>15630260
That scene was pretty great. I mean he falling off the chair.
>>
>>15630376
>>I'm so evil
>killing earth
?
>What's the deal with people in gundam universe meeting for literally 12 seconds and then thinking they're the bestest friends ever ?
Quess was autistic.
>>
>>15630260
Yet ANN faps to it go figure
>>
>>15630426
Jesus, you faggots are so insecure.
>>
>>15630376
> What's the deal with people in gundam universe meeting for literally 12 seconds and then thinking they're the bestest friends ever ?
Why do idiots like you even fucking watch Gundam?

They explicitly explain this with the whole Newtype connection thing. They're fucking psychic and can feel each other's emotions, memories, intent, etc. It's like cramming an entire lifetime of experiences into a few short moments.
>>
>>15630376
>Also fuck quess what was the point of her ?
You could say that about any Character in CCA that isn't Bright, Amuro or Char.
This movie could've been so much more, but feels (plot wise) like some shitty OVA that comes with a BD purchase.
>>
I really liked the story. It was interesting the whole way through.
>>
>>15630531
It does help that she looks like Lalah in Hi streamer.
>>
>>15630376
>CCA
>>i'm so evil lol let me just drop this asteroid on earth to purge it from humans, they are fucking killing earth by polluting so someone should stop them by killing earth with a big meteor
You're so fucking stupid I find it hard you are able to breathe on your own god I want to murder you and your entire family

>What's the deal with people in gundam universe meeting for literally 12 seconds and then thinking they're the bestest friends ever
NeWtYpEs
>>
>>15630426
why does everyone here hate ANN?
>>
And people still say char was a well written character after this shitfest of a movie. I laughed my ass off when both he and armando died.
This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen yet people love it.
>>
>>15632482
I think some dude at ANN reviewed the 00 movie without seeing the series and trashed it for not explaining things the series already explained.
>>
CCA was great, but I am not surprised Millenials that need shit exploding every 4 seconds get bored by it.
>>
>>15630531
>Why do idiots like you even fucking watch Gundam?

Has nobody ever told you that too much of anything is bad for your health ? Well that's the problem with Gundam. There is so much of it and it always retreads the same theme that sooner or later mecha fans don't give a shit anymore. It's not as if when it comes to realistic mecha Gundam shines.
Gundam should either have stopped at the original film trilogy or have never ever ever continued with stupid 10000th splinter Zeon group taking up the arms.
>>
Funny how if you actually pay attention during the last third of Zeta Char's development in CCA actually makes sense.
>>
>>15632513
>Being this mad
(you)
>>
>>15632506
Completely the opposite.
My favourite is still ZZ. It has some charming utopian style to it. Maybe in the future people will act like that. Not taking anything seriously and just doing what they want.
CCA was just a shitfest of introducing characters and killing them without any development.
They should've at least taken already developed characters from past series.
It is really the low point in the series.
>>
>>15632516
I get that Char is pissed about earthnoiids, but his development is a little too extreme. It doesn't make sense that so many people are following him. They even voice their opinion and say that Char is a retard only focused on revenge, but they still don't do shit and say "lol I'm okay with genocide"
Even the Titans had at least a logical cause of maintaining order.
>>
>>15634068
>It doesn't make sense that so many people are following him.
Because there has been nothing in the series until now to suggest that Spacenoids might have any reasons to be displeased with Earthnoids?
>They even voice their opinion and say that Char is a retard only focused on revenge, but they still don't do shit
Because the motivations of their leader somehow invalidate those reasons?
>>
>>15630285
The thing is that Char and Amuro did understand one another in a sense, it's just that that only deepened their hatred and pain because they both blamed the other for killing Lalah while knowing it was no one's fault. They share that pain but because neither is strong enough to confide in the other they're trapped by that understanding rather than united by it
>>
>>15630260
>Hey guys, for the finale of the story arc set by 0079, Zeta, and ZZ, let's have 3-5 characters that you may marginally care about share their screentime with literal nobodies who you couldn't even give a shit about like Quess, Gyunei, and Kayra.
Ugh the plot of this movie was never satisfying at all. Even the final battle was crappy. Amuro vs Char was even much of a battle; it was just Nu Gundam running circles and doing miscellaneous shit while Sazabi slowly gets curbstomped.
>>
>>15634829
*wasn't even much of a battle
>>
>>15630285
>I like how Char spouted how humanity would achieve understanding once everyone became a Newtype but he and Amuro died going at each other's throats never even coming close to truly understanding each other

That was the point though. Char and Amuro had a perfectly fine understanding of each other even by the end of MSG, but they couldn't forgive each other.

The 'wait for the superman to solve our problems' solution was never going to work.
>>
>Retards can't understand a simple mecha anime.

Stick to A/Z
>>
>>15635412
>wait for the superman to solve our problem
Nobody ever suggested that. Becoming Newtype was an end goal that everyone shared and what was the object of dispute was the means to achieve that goal, not the goal itself.
In fact it was Char who insisted that "just wait for the inherent goodness in human nature to solve all our problems" does not sound like a very promising strategy.
>>
>>15636223
>Stick to A/Z
This is quickly becoming an epic meme Anon, keep pushing it, because we all know that sticking to a good anime is a bad thing.
>>
File: AldnoahZeroMap.png (735KB, 1022x572px) Image search: [Google]
AldnoahZeroMap.png
735KB, 1022x572px
>>15637608
>>
File: laugh at him.jpg (287KB, 632x483px) Image search: [Google]
laugh at him.jpg
287KB, 632x483px
>>15637608
>A/Z
>good anime
>>
File: 1494285682390.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1494285682390.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
>>15637608
>A/Z
>good anime
>>
>>15630285

I don't get why anime thinks that understanding is the same as acceptance and coexistence. Understanding why people hate you doesn't change the fact that they hate you. Of all fucking things Ive only seen M3 understand this.

I can UNDERSTAND a lot of shit that doesn't mean I like it
>>
File: 1445048875425.png (165KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445048875425.png
165KB, 600x600px
>"Am I some sort of replacement for Lalah?" followed by awkward silence

Both Amuro and Char are terrible people, Amuro mostly because he sanctioned Char's buffoonery up till this point.
>>
>>15637658
there's nothing wrong with amuro except his autism
>>
@15637614
@15637621
It is, the fact that you couldn't point out any flaws is hilarious by the way. And here, (You), that's the only one I'll be giving you.
>>
>>15637658
>How did you find out?
>I mean...
>No.
Comedy gold.
I love Tomino.
>>
>>15637628
Radiation affected Nips too much that's why/
>>
>>15637628
Humans have only a very limited knowledge of reality that is constrained by our personal experience. The pretty little logical narrative we create to make sense of this reality and justify our existence does not necessarily reflect it accurately.

People stop asking questions at a point that feels comfortable for them which means that most of those would just be interested in understanding the logic of people that threaten their existence only in as far as it allows them to dismiss that logic.

But your logic doesn't necessarily reflect reality.
And other people's logic doesn't necessarily reflect reality.
So exactly how does being able to disprove other people's logic with your logic prove anything at all about reality?
>>
File: 1485416773387.png (245KB, 452x482px) Image search: [Google]
1485416773387.png
245KB, 452x482px
>>15637608
>an epic meme
>A/Z
>Good Anime
>>
@15639252
I still won't give you any [you]s. And please, keep it up with the anime pictures, it fills me knowing you are so retarded you won't ever present an argument.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.