[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://over-ti.me/releases/kamen-ri der-amazons-24/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 36

File: Xing the Rubicon.jpg (200KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Xing the Rubicon.jpg
200KB, 1366x768px
http://over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-amazons-24/
>>
Great episode but how the hell are they going to tie all this up within 2 episodes? Season 3 incoming?
>>
File: Did I just go nuclear.jpg (147KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Did I just go nuclear.jpg
147KB, 1366x768px
Not a good sign at all...
>>
File: good to see you guys.jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
good to see you guys.jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
>you couldn't protect that smile
>>
File: Yes I did.jpg (131KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Yes I did.jpg
131KB, 1366x768px
>>15629421
How mad will he go nuclear with the Amazons?
>>
fucking hiroki man
>>
>>15629419
nana dies next eps
jin will probably die as well but not by her hand
the 4c will get fucked by chi and iyu next eps
cut to jin vs neo and then neo versus omega and something something end
>>
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH
>>
>>15629421
Mamoru deserves to die.

Since season 1
>>
>>15629518
Jin deserves to die in S1 as well
>>
nana asked to be transformed into a fucking amazon
>>
>>15629528
>Don't mention Jin at all and previous post has nothing to do with jin
>jin haters jump at the opportunity to jump on jin
kek
>>
>>15629532
Pretty realistic when preferring for the pleasure of sex over the result from sexually transmitted disease.
>>
>>15629421
This is a man going on a molehunt. This is a man who regrets not going on a molehunt 5 years ago.
>>
File: ear bleeding.jpg (257KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ear bleeding.jpg
257KB, 1920x1080px
>that scream
>that punch

Goddamn I love Jin

https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498061931790.webm
>>
>Why can't you be a good little boy and just DIE ALREADY?!

https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498062719991.webm
>>
>>15629419
WOAH WOAH WOAH
>>
>>15629419
The only amazons still alive are Nanaha, Jin. Chihiro, Iyu, Haruka and Mamoru.
Jin and Nanaha are about to fight, Fukuda is going to hunt Mamoru and Iyu has an anti-amazon bomb on her arm.
They can wrap this up in 2 episodes.
>>
>>15629466
Hiroki is the best wingman.
>Helps you get with that girl you like
>Protects you from your dad when he attacks you
>>
File: Who the heck are you.jpg (89KB, 1398x779px) Image search: [Google]
Who the heck are you.jpg
89KB, 1398x779px
Who is this guy in the hospital? Is it Iyu's dad or something?
>>
>>15629466
>Comes off as a total asshat in the early episodes
>Slowly becomes one of the best characters in the season
>>
>>15629745
It's Tachibana, they mentioned an episode or so ago that he was hospitalized or something
>>
>>15629745
Tachibana is gonna become Stronger and put an end to the amazon menace.

Calling it fucking now.
>>
>Iyu finally shows sentience
>Fucks Jin up
Why does best girl have to hurt best boy?
>>
File: DC3BFwDUAAA1XDD.jpg (64KB, 679x442px) Image search: [Google]
DC3BFwDUAAA1XDD.jpg
64KB, 679x442px
>>
>>15629988
Oh god. This is why they kept Tachibana alive. So that when he recovers enough he can press the KILL IYU button when they're trying to ride off
>>
>>15629611

Is Alpha's mouth always slightly open like that or is his jaw hinged like OG Amazon and Origin/Sigma? I haven't actually paid attention to it.
>>
File: DAHkxHJU0AARgIh.jpg (41KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
DAHkxHJU0AARgIh.jpg
41KB, 600x429px
>>
File: haruka.png (450KB, 847x473px) Image search: [Google]
haruka.png
450KB, 847x473px
Haruka literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>15629988
Nice. They didn't include the length of the episodes there. It could be more than 30mins.
>>
>>15630031
He is the victim. Of course he did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 20170621162255225.png (505KB, 864x482px) Image search: [Google]
20170621162255225.png
505KB, 864x482px
>>15630029
>>
>>15629466
I'm surprised he is somehow STILL alive. That kid might as well be a rider with that durability
>>
>>15630047
On Sunday morning he might be a Rider.
At other times he won't be one.
>>
>>15629534
Woah gettin' pretty defensive there anon
>>
>>15629726
What about other water cooler amazons?
>>
File: DAHjc_SUwAAOj0P.jpg (77KB, 850x558px) Image search: [Google]
DAHjc_SUwAAOj0P.jpg
77KB, 850x558px
>>
>>15630031
except help Mamoru escape during Tlaloc
and turn Nanaha into an Amazon
>>
>>15630091
Mamoru was still a retard then
Jin turned Nanaha into an Amazon. Do you seriously think Amazon semen wouldn't turn people?
>>
>>15630078
another tlaloc.
>>
>>15630097
He ate somebody's arm. He was already too dangerous to keep around at that point, even if he hadn't gone full keikaku.
It isn't confirmed what turned Nanaha yet, but it seems that Jin, Haruka, Nanaha, and the doctor are all partially at fault.
>>
>>15630097
I think Chihiro inherited Jin's Amazon cells and mixed with Nanaha's blood during pregnancy, I mean it was bound to happen at some point if you have fetus' blood mixing with yours 24/7 for 9 months
>>
Holy shit, this
>>15630124
>>15630124
>>15630124

No one, not the doctor, Haruka, or Jin's semen turned Nanaha into an Amazon.

Do you even understand what pregnancy is?
The lysogenic cells could have easily passed from Chihiro to Nanaha through the placenta when she was pregnant. They more or less said this in the episode itself.

And she didn't ask them to make her an Amazon, she asked them to hide her and their baby from Jin, retards, because she knew it'd be an Amazon. That's why her Amazon form is a squid that goes invisible because when she got infected she wanted to HIDE. Like how the Rose Amazon was a rose because he LOVED his gf or fiancée so much, stuff like that.

>>15630078
Barely any left, and they removed the source of the infection from the well already. Fukuda's mother only got infected because she drank from the the water cooler they didn't remove from the hospital. It's basically a non-issue at this point.
>>
>>15630152
>because she knew it'd be an Amazon
She didn't know until she saw the baby's teeth
>>
>>15630162
Are you serious?
Then why would she fucking hide from Jin?
>>
So, Jin's semen has the power to turn women into jellyfish angels?
>>
>>15630172
On the offchance that the baby MIGHT become and Amazon or if Jin wanted to perform a VIOLENT abortion
>>
>>15630172
Jin has threaten to kill the kid, and Nanaha was trying to save the kid.

>>15630178
In the story it has been mentioned the lysogenic cells can't be transmitted to another person from wounds and Amazon blood. I has to go through the contaminated water produced by the Original.
Really don't think it was Chihiro's blood that got Iyu's dad to turn. It has to be Original's.
>>
>>15630185
I'm going to screencap your dumb as fuck post and repost it when they show that she asked them to hide her because she knows it's probably an Amazon to laugh at you

I will laugh so hard
>>
>>15630188
CHIHIRO IS AN ORIGINAL

HE
AND
NANAHA
ARE THE TWO ORIGINALS

THEY'VE BEEN HAMMERING THIS IN THE PAST FEW EPISODES WHY DON'T YOU GET IT?

AND IT'S NOT THAT THEY CAN'T BE TRANSMITTED TO ANOTHER PERSON FROM WOUNDS, IT'S THAT EXPOSURE DOESN'T *ALWAYS* RESULT IN INFECTION, LIKE HIV.
>>
>>15629745
It's funny how last episode called Tachibana almost being cut in half "suffering from multiple fractures". I wonder what 4C would call what happened to Kanou.
>>
>>15630152
Also people tend to forget that the Amazon cells are basically virus of HIV-tier levels with no cure or treatment.

>>15630185
Might? The Amazon DNA most likely works the same as the complete dominant genes imposing themselves over the human DNA, making the probabilities of a offspring becoming an Amazon almost certain
>>
>>15630185
>Jin wanted to perform a VIOLENT abortion
This explains Jin's actions: when your child misbehaves, it's the father's duty to apply some VIOLENT PUNISH.
>>
>>15630199
Do not rely on the translation.
The original line is they found Chihiro's cells on the remains (dat arm) of the "Original". They just call him Original.
Also Amazon does not sniff out and identify human, but their own kind. Jin is able sniff out the location of other Amazons (in S1 and S2) with their scent. In recent episodes Jin said Chihiro smells like his mom. He knows Nanaha is an Amazon.
>>
>>15630220
>>15630185
S2's had a severe lack of VIOLENT anything, Neo's finishers are tame in comparison. The hookshot thing he has is cool but he barely uses it, they should've gone full Riderman with his suit really.
>>
>>15629498
WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
>>
File: 20170621174820889.png (509KB, 1088x610px) Image search: [Google]
20170621174820889.png
509KB, 1088x610px
So in next episode, Iyu becomes a real girl
>>
>>15630240
Yeah, S2 has dropped the ball with the fights. Neo's finishers are crap, and all those crunching noises aren't going to make the awkward kicks and punches look better. S1 had better coreography.
>>
>>15629421
>>15629429
That face makes that scene the most well acted out moment in anything EVER.
>>
>>15629421
>Get a job hunting monsters 5 years ago
>Try and distance yourself from the people you're working with because you've got your mother to take care of and she comes first
>Remain cool under pressure but still begin caring for them
>Even care for the Monster that your group was given to help hunt
>Monster goes crazy, eats your friends arm and you get ready to shoot it but chicken out because of your relationship
>Eventually get another job where you help save Monster from a guy trying to kill it
>Company goes tits up but your Mom still needs money so you join the new extermination team
>Get constantly shat on by edgy tryhards
>Eventually forced to tell your old team mates that you can't work with them because you need money
>Learn the monster has been infecting people to turn them into more monsters
>Your Mom gets infected and you're forced to kill her. The one person you've dedicated the past 7 years of your life to doing any kind of dirty job to take care of. She doesn't die the peaceful death you wanted for her, instead you're gunning her down while she has her first moments of lucidness in years.
>Also because you didn't let the fucking Monster die twice. Because you let yourself get attached to your old coworkers

Mamoru's not the only one you guys should be worrying about. There's a good chance he's going to shoot up everyone when he gets to the manor or not care if he takes them out with the explosive round as causalities
>>
>>15630396
>Fuku is the real hero of Amazons
My dude, he is gonna become my favorite characters if he kills Mamoru, Shido, Nozomi and One-arm guy in cold blood.
>>
>>15630431
If season 3 ends up being Kamen Rider: Fuku and Hiroki Kill Stuff the Series I'm game
>>
>>15630360
He's been pretty stoic/level-headed the entire time so seeing him that fucked up was pretty impactful
>>
>>15630441
I still don't know what the point of Hiroki is in the show
>>
>>15630034
I laughed so hard at this.
>>
>>15630553
He's going to be a Rider for Season 3/Next AP series.
>Hasn't died.
>Rides a bike.
>Once Street thug who changed after seeing enough to make him want to fight for the greater good.
>>
>>15630034
>>15630555

>don't tell me he's got burgers in his GODDAMMIT
>>
>>15630556
Pretty shitty if he's just there for a set up into another season
>>
I really ended up like Haruka this season despite being pretty down on him at the end of S1. I wish I had more focus in episodes.
>>
>>15630556
Fighting for the greater good apparently consisting of protecting a killing machine because killing Chihiro would be sad or something.
>>
>>15630572
Yeah, this. For better or worse, the closest people we have to 'Fighting for the Greater good' are Jin and maybe the 4C leader.
>>
>>15630563
It's not a bad idea. It's an interesting idea to set up the next main rider as a character in the previous series.
>>15630572
To be fair, all Hiroki knows is that 4C is a bunch of assholes and Chihiro more than likely acted in self defense.
Has Hiroki seen that Chihiro craves human flesh much? No.
Does he know about the Takayama Family Drama featuring Haruka? Nope.
Does he know the extent of their block on Lyu's mind? Nope.
>>
>>15630563
Not really, considering the original idea for Rider 3 being Taki from the first series or Taki becoming Taki Rider and aiding the Riders the best he can.

Either Hiroki is going to become:
>An Amazon for Season 3.
>A "Taki Rider" type of solider, aiding New Amazon Rider.
>Becomes a Brand new type of Rider for next series.

We know Chihiro and Iyu wont be making it out alive in one way or another, but that could fuel his desire to live and want to help people in future.
>>
>>15630584
Yeah but not when the whole point of the character is to set up for something in the future. He hasn't done much in the show thus far, given the amount of screen time he has, except sympathise with Chihiro for some reason even though he never got along with him at the start.
>>
>>15630592
>He hasn't done much in the show thus far, given the amount of screen time he has.

He's saved Chihiro multiple times, possibly been the key to reawakening Iyu's humanity, and effectively managed to stay alive in a world of psychopathic bloodlusting monster either tracking them down with Team X or simply avoiding death.
>>
>>15630584
>Has Hiroki seen that Chihiro craves human flesh much? No.
Chihiro admitted he wanted to eat people back in episode 1. Hiroki was right there when it happened, and Team X discussed that in episode 2.
>Does he know about the Takayama Family Drama featuring Haruka? Nope.
Well, he kinda does, now. Not like he denied having killed his mom.
>>
>>15630606
There's wanting to eat people and then there's actually doing it. Have you learned nothing from what Haruka told Mamoru? There's nothing wrong with wanting to but it is wrong to act on it
>>
>>15630598
>He's saved Chihiro multiple times
Everytime he pops out and gets in Kurosaki's way, it feels so stupid and out of place. Not because it's something that Hiroki's character wouldn't do, but because none of the exterminators do anything about him. Kurosaki for some reason just doesn't give a shit and lets Hiroki follow his team everywhere despite repeat obstructions. Especially in this episode, Hiroki just somehow walks up to the van without anyone even noticing and gets nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

>and effectively managed to stay alive in a world of psychopathic bloodlusting monster either tracking them down with Team X or simply avoiding death
>effectively managed to stay alive
This is just screenwriting and you know it. He hasn't done anything effective to stay alive and he's always butting into things yet somehow comes out unscatched.
>>
>>15630612
I wasn't the one who brought up the craving for flesh, but regardless...he did eat at least one person, his mom (or at least he did, for all anyone who isn't Haruka or Mizuki know).

Besides, does it really matter if he eats people or not when he's already killed a bunch of them? He's dangerous one way or another.
>>
>>15630614
I really don't know what people want from the character then, He lives through an attack, "Writers keeping him alive!", attempts to help main character, "He's pointless!".
Honestly the idea of Omega's mother being alive was pointless since she's only given Pest Control a Neo Driver for Omega, and keep NOZAMA's President alive.

Honestly he hasn't done much to impact the story, but for a civilian who's only friends are either dead or a monster, I believe he's done well. It's obvious that the writers are pushing him into the spotlight for some reason, and need him alive for whatever their plans are.
>>
>>15630637
My point is that nothing significant has happened to him since the thing with Kenta and Taku. It just feels like he's ignored as a character and even by the people in the show.
I just feel like if they wanted to set him up to be a key character in future seasons, they could've done a better job and have him be more integral to the story.
>>
>>15630648
Can't really say ignored when the character reappears often and does actions to help characters or give different perspective in the show. If you want to talk about ignored characters look at the Pest Control group besides Leader and Fuka.

There's not really much option for set up with the way and rules of how Amazonz works. They only thing a "Street thug" has going for him is that he knows how to survive and knows bare basic info about Amazonz due to the hunts with Team X. There's also the option of not having him at all, but then we would have a Shinji Ikari Chihiro moping about having no friends.

He's done all he could do so far in the series considering that he has no access to weapons, besides that shotgun, and no powers.
The only thing I have see happening with his character after season 2 would be that he does something to save Chihiro/Chihiro and Iyu for a HP round and end up being badly injured in the process, possibly leading into the next series with him being turned into a Cyborg or Amazonz like monster.
>>
>>15630556
>>Once Street thug who changed after seeing enough to make him want to fight for the greater good.
>killing amazons for fun
>street thug
he was a vigilante my dude.
>>
File: DC4uWZgUQAA1kRX.jpg orig.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
DC4uWZgUQAA1kRX.jpg orig.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Kids-friendly
>>
>>15630719
A vigilante that dropped out of school to kill amazons for youtube views for income
>>
>>15630835
I still want to knock up that grandma
>>
File: evil psychopath.jpg (43KB, 934x516px) Image search: [Google]
evil psychopath.jpg
43KB, 934x516px
>>15630835

She reminds me so much of Rosamund Pike in Gone Girl
>>
>>15630836
I mean yeah but killing amazons is almost not wrong.

He was a misguided teen looking to be a hero.
>>
File: Jin_Takayama.jpg (68KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Jin_Takayama.jpg
68KB, 640x360px
Goodnight sweet prince T_T
>>
>>15630836
>Killing Amazons and getting youtube views for income
And this is wrong because...?
>>
>>15630928
not dead yet
>>
>>15630953
No one said anything about it being wrong. He's just not a street thug.

>>15630902
>He was a misguided teen looking to be a hero.
This wasn't a thing until his friends started eating eachother
>>
>>15631023
He kinda was a hero, form a certain point of view, since he hunted down and killed man-eating monsters. Unfortunately, the only target we're shown they're hunting is some guy who hasn't even mutated yet and only did so out of stress.
>>
>>15631023
>He's just not a street thug.
see, you said it.
Not me.

Hiroki not a street thug.
>>
>>15630565

I'm the same way. I gave him a lot of shit in S1, but I genuinely feel bad for the kid now.
>>
File: mommymizusawa.png (329KB, 849x474px) Image search: [Google]
mommymizusawa.png
329KB, 849x474px
Says the person who completely failed last season to contain the Amazons and just lets her son do what he wants
>>
>>15631068
Her son is doing what he's built to do (hunt Amazons), and her containment plan kinda succeeded since the Amazons voluntarily went into exile after Tlaloc.
>>
>>15631083
>Amazons voluntarily went into exile after Tlaloc.
well not voluntarily, the had a maniac after them and the nozama pharmacy had the means to kill them.

It was run or die.
>>
>>15631098
They chose to run. It was a forced choice, but at least they didn't lay down on the streets with giant "Kill Me" signs strapped to their necks.
>>
>>15629419
Most loose ends so far are pending fights. The only complicated stuff is Tachibana, Haruka's mom and the old guy and all seems to point out they might at most solve Tachibana out of those.
>>
>>15631109
I'm not arguing that.
I'm just saying, they weren't given a free will choice.
It was run of die, running was not voluntarily. I bet if they could choose they would have stayed in the city eating human eat at the restaurant(the ones surviving from that).
>>
>Best boy keeps having to suffer.
>>
>>15631170
>Just one hit away
>A neckshot
>Just one hit away
>A backthrust
The kid can't keep getting away like this!!!
>>
How long until the next episode.
>>
>>15631170
I love how his body language just says "fucking really? again?"
>>
Why are people saying that there will be an Amazon Season 3 or a new Rider after this? Is something hinted/confirmed already?
>>
File: DC5lSzKUwAAQh6V.jpg (877KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DC5lSzKUwAAQh6V.jpg
877KB, 2048x2048px
>>
>>15631294
Why did Fukuda have to suffer?
>the dude who objected against hunting Ootaki
>the dude who worked only for his mum
>>
>bottle water withdraw from market news in japan
>company said there is mold mixed in the water
>people are suspecting Amazon lysogenic cells
news/html/20170621/k10011025941000.html
>>
Man the foley guy was having a field day this episode.
>>
>>15631340
That is Acclaim-level marketing.
>>
>>15631170
Amazons are truly the worst thing in his life

>Cucked him out of his job
>Cucked him out of his wife
>Cucked him out of his son
>Cucked him out of his Sensei
>Cucked him out of killing his son
>>
>>15631466
>he made them
>>
DIE SET DOOOOOOWN
>>
>>15631466
>wife
He wishes.
>>
>>15631466
Cucked him out of his roosters
>>
>>15631170
Someone make a gif on Jin's hill roll.
>>
The ending will be Haruka exiling himself from human civilization and live in Amazon forest, just like the original.
>>
>>15629371
I can't believe Jin's penis was the villain all along
>>
File: 1497416881774.jpg (272KB, 2048x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1497416881774.jpg
272KB, 2048x1228px
>>15631290
It's mainly 2 things:
Given there's 2 episodes left and because of what's been happening so far it seems unbelievable that this could all get wrapped up in that time
And secondly, given how much of a character arc Hiroki had throughout the season and is behaving more heroically it's been speculated he'll become a Rider of sorts either within these last couple of episodes or in a potential new show
>>
>>15631579
If anything he quite literally is the only Amazon who could integrate into society given he probably just lived off of burgers during his 5 years leading the Amazons and he had a relatively normal life with his family despite the medicine. If he wanted he could live with Mom and Mizuki again and strictly live on a Big Mac diet.
>>
>>15631583
>>15631290
That and everything the old man is saying screams Season 3.
>>
What if the last two episodes are the same length as the first two episodes of S1?
>>
>>15630553
hes there to show another perspective in the amazon mess.

In the beginning, he doesn't know any better. He finds Amazons to be freaks and uses one to get fame and popularity with his duud bros. Once he gets tangled in the mess, he beings to grasp a better sense of the bigger picture. Ultimately down the road, he'll probably find his own conclusions and answer to the problem, just like everyone else in this season.
>>
>>15631586
The doctor said his cells might turn into lysogenic cells tho.

Also, since Haruka repeatedly insist he is an Amazon, I don't think he want to live in human society if he survive all of this.
>>
>>15630893
DAMNNN SHIT NIGGA U RIGHT
>>
>>15630835
>that subtle "I knew you were going to fuck up again" glare she gives Mamoru that actually stops him from attacking her for a moment

I love this evil bitch and how Haruka is living proof that she's just as crazy as her boss.
>>
>>15631592
He'll hang out in the Amazon Jungle away from civilization, then come back for rebooted Legendary Seven shenanigans and Amazon Prime Megamax. He'll be like the original Amazon's actor, except in-universe: He'll fuck off to some remote town because he thinks everyone hates Amazon, but then comes back when his heroics are recognized.
>>
I just cant see any Amazon surviving this season.
>Jin is going to definitely die next episode either to his body giving out or Haruka putting him down finally.
>Chihiro either making it out alive with Amazon Driver, or dying with Iyu in a Romeo and Juliet death.
>Haruka and Mole likely dying to the HP round Fuka now has.
>>
>>15630553

Hiroki's pretty much the Audience surrogate character to me, but >>15631591 has a better explanation for it really.
>>
File: You've-got-to-be-kidding-me.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
You've-got-to-be-kidding-me.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>15631195
I missed it on my first viewing, just caught it now, that's hilarious. You could visibly see him look like he was about to raise his arms up in a "Really?" motion.

>>15631537
>>
File: You've got to be kidding me.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
You've got to be kidding me.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Here's a webm as well just for fun.
>>
File: 1497314401365.jpg (87KB, 628x788px) Image search: [Google]
1497314401365.jpg
87KB, 628x788px
>>15631616
>>15631621
Thanks Anon!
>>
>>15631621
Did she actually just throw out a gut or something?
That was just flesh wound, right?
>>
>>15631532
He ate those to power up for his Tlaloc swan song
>>
so how come Haruka can eat from burgers
>>
>>15631638
He never ate human flesh so he can still get nutrients from other sources of protein.
>>
>>15631643
but he never got urges either

even Mamoru could control his urges as well as the other "original" amazons
>>
>>15630207
He called in for half day and eventually resigned afterwards.
>>
>>15631646
>even Mamoru could control his urges as well as the other "original" amazons
This begs the question of how did they survive 5 years without food. Did the new amazons hunt for them?
>>
>>15630207
>>15629745
remember that

ORE NO KARADA WA BOROBORO DA is being ironic
>>
>>15631646
He only got urges early on in S1. Funny enough, his urges were to eat Amazons, not humans.
>>
Man the show would elevate in my eyes if it didn't have romance.
>>
>>15631177

Chihiro with the lucky RNG once again
>>
>>15631591
>>15631607
Hiroki pisses me off. Like plenty of times the conflict would have ended if he wasn't there.
>>
File: Best in Show facepalm.webm (359KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
Best in Show facepalm.webm
359KB, 352x352px
>>15631781

>walks into a room full of freshly killed corpses, knows for a fact Chihiro did it
>"Iyu, kill Chihiro"
>WHOA BRO THAT'S MESSED UP, YOU CAN'T DO THAT!
>>
>>15631801

He objected to having her be the weapon to send after Chihiro.
>>
Is "x character is gonna be Stronger" another Amazons2 meme like WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA
>>
File: 1498122110922.jpg (253KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498122110922.jpg
253KB, 1280x720px
>>15631624
>That was just a flesh wound, right?

Why would our favorite victim of suffering and pain get off with just a flesh wound?
>>
>>15631806

What gets me is that he has no intention of killing Chihiro or wanting him to die, Chihiro pretty much breaks down in front of him saying it's all his fault and he's justl ike "oh you scamp :3".

Can someone have TOO much pity and empathy?
>>
Haruka really has become a worthy Kamen Rider
>>
>>15631616
>>15631621
>>15631170

Did she ripped a piece of his spine?
>>
new episode at Amazon Prime in less than 30mins
>>
>>15631807
And le wishywashy haruka.
>>
There was some good stuff this ep. The WHOA WHOA WHOA hit at an ideal time too. Would anyone mind telling me what >>15629988 says?
>>
>>15631984
anyone got a linku yet
>>
>>15631875
I think it was a chunk of his back fin.
>>
File: 1498146681110.jpg (48KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
1498146681110.jpg
48KB, 1280x716px
>>
>>15632136
Oh shit is this from the new epsidoe
>>
http://may.2chan.net/b/src/1498148605051.webm
>>
>>15632210
Thanks for the sacrifice, Akamatsu. We hardly knew ya.
>>
File: 1498149377682.jpg (80KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
1498149377682.jpg
80KB, 1280x716px
http://may.2chan.net/b/src/1498148809695.webm
http://may.2chan.net/b/src/1498148925128.webm
>>
>>15632229
Cool as a Cucumber Haruka's so satisfying to watch.
>>
>>15632210
Where are you getting these from?
>>
File: 1498149557298.jpg (178KB, 1280x1432px) Image search: [Google]
1498149557298.jpg
178KB, 1280x1432px
http://may.2chan.net/b/src/1498149570573.webm
>>
File: 1498149887164.jpg (477KB, 1280x3580px) Image search: [Google]
1498149887164.jpg
477KB, 1280x3580px
>>
>>15632241
Haruka's the only one I see surviving this show.
>>
>>15632296
Watch Mizuki shoot him and he still regenerates and gives a depressed "it tickled" while Mama Mizusawa goes on another crazy rant about her golden boy.
>>
>>15632247
Is that Kurosaki getting splattered?
>>
>>15632312
Not until next episode.
Now they found out whoever got wounded by Chihiro's testicles earlier are infected.
>>
>>15632319
I know it's the next episode. So Tachibana is an Amazon too... Too bad Kurosaki goes like that.
>>
>>15632319
Tachibana is already infected. calling it.

Why else he gets cut in half and survive like that?
>>
>>15632326
I thought Kanou was cut in half while Tachibana just got squeezed and punched.
>>
File: 1496936884845.jpg (84KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
1496936884845.jpg
84KB, 1280x716px
>>15632321
Remember there is one more who got penetrated by an Amazon testicles earlier
>>
>>15632321
RIP Kurosaki

>>15632335
>Feminine testicles
>>
File: 1498147147220.jpg (97KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1498147147220.jpg
97KB, 2560x1440px
*smirk*
>>
>>15632321
>>15632312
Isn't that Hiroki with the white jacket that gets absolutely splattered?
>>
>>15632352
Isn't it one of the Akamatsu guys?
>>
>>15632247
So is Iyu deader?
>>
>>15632229
Looks like 4C activates the killswitch inside Iyu's bracelet.
>>
>>15632413
No. Tachibana asked Futamori to activate code YBR19, the program will cause Iyu's armlet to fire compression bomb level explosion continuously until Iyu breaks down.
Iyu slowly regains her memory and concious from the pain caused by the armlet.
http://may.2chan.net/b/src/1498148155272.webm
>>
>>15632424

That's fucked up, yo.
>>
Where can I find the latest unsubbed episode?
>>
>>15632459
Amazon Japan
>>
Hoo boy, looks Chihiro's gone off the deep end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ2w1-5hJoI
>>
>>15632529
So how obnoxiously high are the odds that Mizuki will actually shoot Haruka at the very end of the episode while the old man does an "Amazons will never end" speech and Haruka dying for nothing?
>>
>>15632534
He dies for people's freedom.
>>
>>15632538
Freedom to have the last guy able to fight whatever new menace arrives be fucking dead?
>>
Not for the first time in my life I wish I could read moon.
>>
>>15632534

Chihiro and Jin kill each other, Haruka accepts his own death to end the Amazons once and for all.
>>
>>15632342
Why was he never confirmed as Ten Faced Demon?
>>
>>15632597
Maybe he'll be an arc villain for Hiroki as he fights the next attempt at making monsters as Stronger I would actually really like it if there's some actual deep continuity between Riders.
>>
>>15631583

The scarring makeup they use has a sort of amateurish "wet tissue paper and paint" look to it, but the way it's blended with his skin makes it look a little more unsettling.
>>
Welp, time to wait another week for subs
>>
>>15632529
Welp, they spoiled that Mamoru is 100% dead. Fuka took the shot.
>>
>>15632698
I think Fukuda actually has the highest kill count out of all the normal humans now. Which maybe isn't saying much but still.
>>
>>15632305
I meant more because he's the "hero" of the story.
>>
>>15632456

Hyper next level mind break shit.

I'm actually worried for Iyu now.

>>15632241

The young Amazon's grown up real nicely. Haruka had become best boy.
>>
>>15629498
Is the full version of that out yet?
>>
>>15630241
There is no doubt that Jin and Chihiro were born on a wednesday. Imagine the shit they could do with this show if it were based on Norse mythology
>>
man Haruka is so rider now
>>
Kamen Rider Amazons Season 2 Episode 12 RAW

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av11545246/?from=search&seid=5488748576686758957
>>
>>15630207
"Chihiro shattered that cookie, sir."
>>
>>15630207
>He had to split
>>
>>15633379
>his attention was divided
>>
Can you even fire a shotgun like this?
>>
>>15632529

>Jin and Haruka fucking tag team Chihiro

Where is that Brazzers logo when I need it. Holy shit I never thought i'd feel baed but Chihiro but that's pretty J U S T
>>
>>15633519

It's not easy, but you can. It's more a miracle that Hiroki didn't break his fucking arm though.
>>
>>15632249
Mamoru is a shit and I'm glad he's gonna die
>>
>>15633519
You still can, the actual problem lies after you fired the damn thing.
>>
>>15633747
Well most of the human in the show are shit, and I'm glad they are getting what they deserve as well.
>>
>>15633582
more like
>Poor Little Amazon Boy
>>
>>15633777
>Nanaha is getting what she deserves

But why?
>>
>>15633519
Yes but you're going to need wrist surgery after
>>
>>15633785
Her choice to stay with the family no why.
>>
>>15633519
Atleast there was some actual recoil when he used it, and even then that was probably only because it was a fucking shotgun I guess. It looks so weird in this series when Shido's group and so on use their guns and they're holding it completely fucking still/static while unloading entire clips into amazons
>>
This is it
https://twitter.com/AmazonVideo_JP/status/878206555627204608
>>
>>15633693

Yeah. At that angle the recoil would have fucked up his arms
>>
>>15634183
Jin is definitely not making it out of this alive. Haruka and Chihiro have a chance but not him.
>>
>>15633282
Is not working anon
>>
File: MUHWIFU.png (141KB, 497x224px) Image search: [Google]
MUHWIFU.png
141KB, 497x224px
>>15634183
>I HAVE TO EAT HER
>I HAVE TO EAT MAI DEAD NANA-CHAN

The Takayama family is beautiful Magranger-esque reboot for them when
>>
anyone have a raw link?
>>
man i need this raw super hard, for some reason the bilibili vid is not working.
>>
Poor Mamazon.
>>
>>15634276
Chihiro doesn't have a chance. He's a walking biohazard.
>>
>>15635162
https://anidex.info/?page=torrent&id=53427
>>
>>15632529
>Chihiro decides to make his last stand as a Kamen Rider instead of a monster

I understood what they were going for with the character and I never quite liked him, but I have to give him props for that.
>>
>>15632529
Well there you go, Haruka. The most harmless Amazon on the show you spent several episodes trying to assassinate instead of the dozen other psychotic cannibals you ought to have been hunting down is now dead. Lucky you.
>>
I feel like Haruka hasn't really contributed much to this season.
>>
>>15634276
>>15634183
I think it'd be crueler if he was the last Amazon alive and he'd have to off himself (as he said he would in Season 1) in the loneliest way possible because everyone that ever cared about him is now dead due to his actions.

>>15635843
I feel he's there to help tie up all the loose ends from last season and to pad things out to distract people from the fact that Chihiro is just a slightly higher-functioning Mamoru and his co-star is a zombie. On the other hand, I feel that there was a lot of untapped potential with the "competitive" nature of hunting Amazons as that plotline was more or less dropped a 1/4th of the way through the season.
>>
>>15635845
If there's no Amazons sequel planned, I could see it ending like that. Kobayashi seems fond of endings that are closed books - with everything supernatural in the setting leaving or disappearing.
>>
>>15635797
THANKS BRU
>>
File: PUNISHED JIN.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
PUNISHED JIN.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>15635797
>All this pain and suffering in under a minute

JIN DOESN'T DESERVE THIS
HE DID NOTHING WRONG YOU SICK FUCKS

WHO IS WRITING THIS AT THIS POINT? UROBUTCHER? INOUE? FUCK YOU Keep doing it,this is pure kino
>>
File: 1398461868077.jpg (109KB, 1096x731px) Image search: [Google]
1398461868077.jpg
109KB, 1096x731px
>>15634402
Haruka does a good impression of a D&D elf.
>>
Is it worth watching S2 now if I thought S1 was just okay? What does it do better/worse than S1? I got turned off by S2's boy-meets-girl premise.
>>
>>15636429
>I got turned off by S2's boy-meets-girl premise.
You won't like season 2. That's the bulk of the stuff, but it does make season 1 characters much more enjoyable and enticing to watch. They also doubled down on the gore for whatever reason.
>>
>>15636338
>WHO IS WRITING THIS AT THIS POINT? UROBUTCHER? INOUE?
Kobayashi apparently
>>
>>15636374
Anon pls, his name is Lelf
>>
>>15636429
>I got turned off by S2's boy-meets-girl premise.
>he doesn't like reverse doramas
come on, it was fun to see the spastic retarded boy try to gain the heart of the stoic emotionless girl.
>>
File: Alpha Hunt.jpg (179KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Hunt.jpg
179KB, 827x1169px
>>15631616
>>15631621
>Jin encounters an Amazon
>lets her live unlike the last Sigma he encountered
>gets stabbed in the back for his mercy

Fucking Kino is a Fucking Bitch.
>>
>>15631294
>>15631330
>>15629586
>>15630396
To be perfectly honest, I thought he was a goner when he volunteered to hold the line at that stairwell during the Ant Colony Amazon job. I'm surprised he lived to suffer this long.
>>
>>15636429
It is what "Kamen Rider" is all about.
If you can't handle it go back to your Sunday morning kiddy stuff.
>>
>>15636696
It was kinda cute how she just hold her and was like "you did enough kid" then throws her to the side lol.
>>
>>15636338
if my video-fu were good, id give him an eye patch

>>15636441
their logic could have been "fuck it, people could deal with the last season"
>>
>>15637026
>Kamen Rider is about boy meet girl
>>
Amazons belt live.
https://twitter.com/_Erasu/status/840954650354413568
>>
>>15639513
Does it count if the girl completely vanishes for no reason, like in the first series?
>>
>>15639537
That entire thread is fun
>>
>>15639537

Jin, while he did fuck up a lot, is still insanely handsome.

Would still bang. No Homo.
Thread posts: 249
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.