[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't you all accept that all Gundam universes are in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 28

>>
Because they're not. Build Fighters is explicitly a separate universe.
>>
>>15629081
Proof?
>>
>>15629081
Well, right from the get go Build Fighters establishes fancy technology that allows people to straight-up teleport between planets instantaneously.

Unfortunately for >>15629093 , Build Fighters takes place on Earth. Now, I'm not going to say it's impossible that a worldwide phenomenon like Gunpla would be forgotten when Universal Century comes around, but somehow I don't think humanity was that fucking prophetic.

Clearly Gundam Build Fighters is a separate universe. Unless.... What if GBF is actually Gundam's afterlife!?
>>
Because there's too many timeline conflicts. Just accept that every Gundam series eventually ends with Turn A happening.
>>
>>15629099
>What if GBF is actually Gundam's afterlife!?
It's highly possible, but it's also highly possible that it's not.
>>
File: well?.png (527KB, 780x805px) Image search: [Google]
well?.png
527KB, 780x805px
What if all series are canonically TV shows, Macross style, so they trivially all take place in the same timeline, which is this one.
>>
>>15629099
>What if GBF is actually Gundam's afterlife!?

It's not and quite frankly it's one of the dumbest Gundam fan theories.
>>
>>15629068
I can accept that Turn A is the eventual end point of all possible timelines except maybe 00 (though the existence of the Kapool and the other suits that are straight lifted from older shows complicates this quite a bit), but the theoretical singular timeline is just too messy to say they're all one.

There are a lot that you can pretty easily fit together and make some small bends and grasps to say they possibly connect, like UC, RC, and FC, maybe even PD can fit somewhere in there. But then you get things like CE that despite fitting fairly well with CC, is fairly complicated to work into much else.

And then there's 00's AD that completely fucks any chance of fitting into anything else because of how radically the ending changes its setting by introducing the ELS. GBF fucks things as well, but I don't really seriously count it in this kind of discussion.
>>
>>15629068
Not even a gundamfag but if they're "universes" they can't be on the same timeline.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (124KB, 530x702px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
124KB, 530x702px
>>15629093
MG Turn X's manual.

Which already clarified that what's going on with the Black History is something similar to Macross's setting. There is a series of events and figures that happened for sure (the various slides seen in the show), and the various series are the equivalents of historians piecing together bits and fragments and adding their own embellishments.

This has been stated numerous times but nobody ever remembers because people want to push their Gundam timeline instead. Such is /m/.
>>
>>15629271
It's also worth noting that MG Turn X's explanation for the Black History is "in the end, people believe whatever they want to believe".

There may be some true, canonical version of the Gundam tale out there that has yet to be released. But as long as there fans of the current settings, who gives a shit?
>>
>>15629068
When I watched it I kind of got the impression all the timelines had 'converged'. Like they were all separate but then came together and began interacting at some point before the Moonlight Butterfly happened.
>>
>>15629121
The movie versions are canon.
>>
File: Corin.jpg (115KB, 581x480px) Image search: [Google]
Corin.jpg
115KB, 581x480px
Build Fighters is the prequel to Turn A

The "Black History" is an SSD with clips of Gunpla battles.

Mobile dolls are 1:1 scale gunpla, that's why they don't rot.

SUMOs = SUper-Mocks

Corin Nander is Rainer Cziommer.

Turn A eventually gets turned into a Gundam anime in another GBF parallel universe, and so Turn A Turns again.
>>
>>15629068
Because the Gundam Continuity is a Hot Mess:
https://otakurevolution.com/content/falldogs-guide-to-gundam-canon-and-timelines
https://web.archive.org/web/20070820005613/http://f16.aaa.livedoor.jp/~robo/library/ichigodaifuku/ichigodaifuku-1.htm
http://mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7298

Plus some of the spinoffs, such as SD and Gunpla, doesn't count since they're, well, spinoffs.
>>
>>15629124
Too bad the creators acknowledged it as such
fuck off
>>
>>15629282
Although this sounds like a retarded game theory-tier fanfic the turn A was stated to be a hollow machine that moved by being puppeted by I-fields.
So It's kinda plausible.
>>
>>15629081
I mean the rest of the Gundam series explicitly exist in Build Fighters, but as works of fiction. If anything, that technically proves OP correct, just not in the way they probably meant.
>>
>>15629068
>Why won't you all accept that all Gundam universes are in the same timeline?

Because it makes no fucking sense no matter how you look at it.
Now you may ask what about Turn A ? Turn A is Tomino's metacommentary on the Gundam franchise (in 1999). And he used the concept of Dark History to make his point. People that take the DH as real haven't fucking understood what Turn A was all about.
It's true that Tomino many years ago (at least 10 years) after Turn A basically did a 180 and said that the DH was true. Well excuse me but retconning shit accounts for jack squat especially a decade or more after the fact.
>>
Where does Doozy Bots and Space Black Knight come into play?
>>
>>15629068
Because it doesn't make any sense at all and is just an idea thought up for thematic purposes, with no attention given to whether it could possibly work or not.

>>15629101
Not G-Reco, which comes 500 years after Turn A, which comes 500 years after the Universal Century.
>>
>>15629124
Those sources, also if its afterlife it removes it's self from time altogether, so thats just as stupid as you are.
>>
>>15629282
>>15629431
Personally I thought Reiji is from one of the Colonies that set off to space

>Colony
>Somehow can control a mobile suit with no Gundam knowledge implies some knowledge of mobile suits, and assuming most suits are like Turn X that floated into space it can be assumed that Gundam suits would be unrecognizable to him.
>Asks if there's weapons without too much care
>Crystal that can cause wishes can be implied to be similar to Unicorn's Psychoframe, just a lot more reactive and at least in enough supply to have Reiji's Little Meatbun teleport in and out.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170621-120312.jpg (299KB, 978x1258px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170621-120312.jpg
299KB, 978x1258px
>>15629271
>>15629275
Does that mean 0079 and SEED could be different tellings of the same events?
>>
>>15629357
And yet there's nothing that actually supports this in the actual show.
>>
>>15629479

Turn A in its own series establishes itself as happening about 10000 years after the Universal Century. G-Recofags need to fuck off.
>>
>>15629769
Tomino himself says otherwise. Maybe it's possible that the characters in the series aren't omniscient and are able to make mistakes?
>>
>>15629792
>Tomino himself says otherwise

That's no excuse. Had he told the world how the DH was supposed to work when he made Gundam Turn A it would have been acceptable. But to come up more than a decade later and cook up some bullshit excuse (retcon) to satisfy the G-Retards is another.
Do writers that say x and the contrary of x are supposed to be taken seriously ? Because that's what Tomino has done. He stated one thing in 1999 (at them time Turn A aired) and the total opposite when G-Reco aired.
So fuck him and the stupid retards that hang from Tomino's tongue like there is no tomorrow.
>>
File: 1471806179248.jpg (145KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471806179248.jpg
145KB, 800x1200px
>>15629124
>It's not and quite frankly it's one of the dumbest Gundam fan theories.
Fucking this holy shit
>Gundam exists in an AU as a multimedia franchise
>whenever people congregate for gunpla they dress up as characters from shows they like
>groups of people do themes
>/m/ and reddit are retarded enough to think that instead of being cosplayers, this is le ganbam vallhaller
>Some bullshit translation has tricked everyone into thinking that GBF is canon
Pisses me off.
>>
>>15629271
/thread
>>
I can accept After Colony coming after the Universal Century, and After War being an alternate UC, and either of those leading to the Correct Century which in turn leads to the Regild Century.
Future Colony's too damn silly to lead to anything in the CC, DG-Cells be damned.
Cosmic Era is best left forgotten and I can't see 00-AD or the IBO era leading to CC.
>>
>>15629099
>worldwide phenomenon like Gunpla
>worldwide phenomenon
>Gunpla
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
>>
>>15629666
No you retard.
>>
>>15629068
Because the geography and culture doesn't change. Resetting things again and again yet the same civilizations and countries come into being again and again? Please
>>
>>15629176
But anon, Reconguista in g is after Turn A
>>
Regardless of timeline, Turn A was a franchise low point
>>
>>15630439
Fuck off and die.
>>
File: 121345235536363237.jpg (287KB, 1132x924px) Image search: [Google]
121345235536363237.jpg
287KB, 1132x924px
>>15629124

Not even the dumbest, but still dumb.
>>
File: Updated.jpg (397KB, 1744x1490px) Image search: [Google]
Updated.jpg
397KB, 1744x1490px
>>15629093
>>
>>15630098
In GBF Gunpla is literally as popular as Football, Europe football, baseball, E-sports, and breathing combined.
It's literally all anyone thinks about in that universe.
>>
>>15629068
Here's a better question: Why do you want them to be?
>>
>>15629068
Here's a better question, Why won't 3/4 of /m/ stop shit posting and watch Gundam?
>>
>>15630613
>Beginning G
>Having any place whatsoever on this shit list
>>
>>15630479
He is right Turn A was a low point. Felcher Gundam is worse, but still.
>>
>>15632537
I'm curious; Why Flecher Gundam? Where does the nickname come from?
>>
>>15632549
Because they reckon the show sucks ass just like they do on a regular basis.
>>
Because then you would have to assume that the universe spans tens of thousands of years. to allow enough time for human civilization to build up, destroy it self completely, build up again, and have no historical record of the last time they built mobile suits and fought wars over spacenoid independence/dominance.

UC>CC>RC is already several thousand years. They also remember their past and have artifacts from previous eras.
>>
>>15629271
>the various series are the equivalents of historians piecing together bits and fragments and adding their own embellishments.
That is bullshit, Kawamori. Nowhere in the Turn X manual is that even suggested.
It *does* say that "history is full of inaccuracies and in the end everyone believes what they want" but you can shove your "historical fiction canon" back up your ass where it came from.
>>
>>15632564
>you would have to assume that the universe spans tens of thousands of years
On-screen dialogue in Turn A confirms that the historical records in the Black History room state that Universal Century "began a little over ten thousand years ago" and that the Moonlight Butterfly happened two thousand years ago. So the Moonlight Butterfly is confirmed to be around 8000UC, meaning you do actually have around 7,800 years to fit all of the other shows into.
>>
>>15630560

I kinda want this to be true so that Late-UC will get some legitimacy in UC canon instead of just being virtually it's own self-contained AU.
>>
>>15629471
>because of my imaginary laws, my headcanon takes precedent over the creator's actual stated intention
>>
>>15632868
(you)
>>
>>15632868
But it's not headcannon. It just doesn't make any logical sense.
>>
>>15632859
then where are the OO, Seed, Wing, mobile fighter G, and IBO suits in CC and RC?
>>
>>15629471
>People that take the DH as real haven't fucking understood what Turn A was all about.
Tomino acknowledging and validating the works done by other directors. If you don't think the Black History was true, you don't know much about Turn A. The Moonlight Butterfly itself is, according to production notes made by Tomino during the writing of Turn A, derived from the Devil Gundam. Mobile Fighter G Gundam, the most difficult possible show to reconcile with the rest of the franchise, is absolutely canon to Turn A. You can dismiss the Black History archives as "they just used stock footage as an homage", you can do the same with Corin Nander's flashback of the Wing Gundam or the monitor display of the plans for Fuunsaiki and Nether Gundam when the Luziana Militia was looking at the files they stole from the archives. But you cannot dismiss the fact that the weapon that destroyed mankind's technology and resurfaced the earth is a direct descendant of the Ultimate Gundam which was a nanotech system whose purpose was to restore the environment of the earth (before it fell on its head and became Devil Gundam) because it's explicitly referred to in the writer's own notes as "perfected DG Cells".
>>
>>15633072
>OO
It's 00, dumbass. The number ZERO, not the letter O.
Also the CE staff sort of cheated their way into making a SEED cameo in Turn A by showing the city that would later be the Lunar Capital (Copernicus City, where Meer goes into hiding when the real Lacus comes out of hiding). Schematics of two of G Gundam's units are shown in the mobile suit plans that Guin stole from Agrippa's files. Corin Nander has a PTSD flash of Wing Zero (TV) at one point.

Now I ask you:
Where are the bronze age chariots in your town?
Don't have any? That's probably because they were from thousands of years ago.
>but some still exist, and there are other relics
But not everything made in the Bronze Age survived, so arguing that 00 isn't canon because no relics were shown in Loran's story is kind of like arguing that the Pleistocene didn't happen unless you go to the museum to see the fossils. On a related note, the Bronze Age is never shown in any Gundam show. Is that proof that it isn't canon to Gundam's history?
>>
File: 975281289204.jpg (4KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
975281289204.jpg
4KB, 283x178px
>>15633072
Long gone most likely.

You have to remember that the mobile weapons like the Kapool and Borjarnon are most likely not from the UC era, but rather reproductions built some time after UC not unlike how in real life the AK rifle originally designed and built by Kalashnikov is now reproduced by other firms around the world. The original Zaku and Capule have probably long since disappeared.
>>
>>15629068
Build Fighters is the canon timeline
>>
>>15633074
>But you cannot dismiss the fact that the weapon that destroyed mankind's technology and resurfaced the earth is a direct descendant of the Ultimate Gundam which was a nanotech system whose purpose was to restore the environment of the earth (before it fell on its head and became Devil Gundam) because it's explicitly referred to in the writer's own notes as "perfected DG Cells".
Most certainly I can deny what he decided to ultimately not state in the show. Shows that the idea was discarded. Scribbles don't mean shit.
>>
>>15632851
>How could all of these series all be in the same timeline?
>Because nanomachines and black history.
>That's not an answer.
>No, it's not. But hey, real history is full of inaccuracies too if you think about it.

It's purposefully left vague so you can draw your own conclusion, but the emphasis on history itself being inaccurate would point towards the shows we're familiar with not being quite right.

You're right in that nothing's been confirmed though. And nothing ever will be, that's the point.
>>
>>15630613
>> Robotech
For even using that term whoever wrote this abomination needs to be purged from humanity by FIRE
>>
>>15633085
00, unfortunately, like BF must be its own thing since it takes place in the 24th century AD. According to most sources the UC started in 2045 or the early 2100s, so 00 is out.

You could shoehorn CE into a timeline but the only course of events i can think of that would work is...
UC -> AW -> AC -> FC -> CC -> RC

AW follows UC to explain away the missing colonies, AC rebuilds them and the massive Eve War at the end of Wing brings the nations to the table. Eventually another war, and difficult resolution causes the nations of earth to begins the Gundam Fights of FC as a means to keep the conflicts low. This introduces the nanaotech see in CC. and we know how that turns out.
You could shoehorn CE in there,..though not without some difficulty. AD BF and IBO would have to be their own thing.
>>
>>15634112
AG and IBO could be connected.
>>
File: 1496352600397.jpg (908KB, 1408x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1496352600397.jpg
908KB, 1408x1920px
>>15629686
Besides all the dead character cameos ya sillyass man-nip sucker
>>
>>15634143
>Besides all the dead character cameos ya sillyass man-nip sucker
I went to a nerd con a while ago, and there were a bunch of people dressed up as dead or otherwise miserable anime characters. I guess that means my shitty nerd con was anime afterlife, right?
>>
File: 975281289204.jpg (44KB, 290x340px) Image search: [Google]
975281289204.jpg
44KB, 290x340px
>>15634143
>He doesn't know what cosplaying is
>>
>>15634104

That's the joke, dummy.

Fucking summerfags ITT.
>>
>>15634721
Exactly. Also, Space Dandy showed both the Bebop fridge and the Tem Ray circuit, therefore Cowboy Bebop takes place in the same timeline as 0079.
>>
is After War X the ending of UC?
>>
>>15635932
CC is the ending of UC. RC after CC.
>>
File: this sucks (2).gif (489KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
this sucks (2).gif
489KB, 500x250px
>>15634721
>>15635154
>>15635194
You guys are fucking retarded

>creators say its the afterlife
>dead characters from other shows literally fucking show up
>"hurr durr its cosplay look at my good goyim reaction image"
>>
>>15635946
>RC
What's this?
>>
File: sonny.jpg (32KB, 540x401px) Image search: [Google]
sonny.jpg
32KB, 540x401px
>>15637002
I love how booty-blasted finding out that your headcanon is a lie has made you.
>>
>>15637583
He's just mad that Ideon and War In The Pocket are canonically in the same universe.
>>
>>15637575
Regild Century. G-Reco's calendar.
>>
>>15637601
Ah, i thought by CC you meant CCA
>>
>>15635932
I always thought that X was made as a what-if idea or a scrapped concept sequel that was reworked.
Garrod reminded me a lot of Judau.
>>
>>15634112
>in the 24th century AD
Close, but not quite.
The abbreviation "AD" does not appear in 00 at all. It's the 24th Century 西暦. While in the really real world, the term 西暦 refers to the AD calendar, the two kanji actually mean
西=western
暦=calendar
and not "Anno Domini".
>but GOOGLE TRANSLATE
Yes, if you translate both characters together it will tell you "anno domini" but if you translate them one at a time you'll see that 西暦 does not translate to "in the year of our lord".

So Gundam 00's 西暦 doesn't necessarily have to be our Anno Domini calendar, it could just be the Union's calendar.
>>
>>15630560
>implying angelo didn't just try to have sex with furu furonto's dead body and then died himself in that pod
>>
Because they are not. The Gundam series is a model of Nietzsche's eternal reoccurence. Each main character is the same person, but reborn into a slightly different life. Same with Char clones and all supporting characters who are pastiches of UC characters. Anyone who doesn't fit the mold is simply the new life of somebody not shown in UC, but existing as a necessity of a living universe. This is why each series follows the same basic premise and contain many simikar events and themes, even within UC itself. Nothing happens once. The Universe ends and begins again, forever. You are reborn, but you never truly die.
>>
File: 2017-05-09_06-16-39.png (950KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-09_06-16-39.png
950KB, 1920x1080px
>>15630560
I was about to say "isn't Angelo gay as hell?" but then i remembered that he raped Marida.
>>
>>15640233
>The abbreviation "AD" does not appear in 00 at all
It show up in the first few seconds
And it's used on the official website as well: http://www.gundam00.net/tv/character/01.html
>>
>>15637594
>He's just mad that Ideon and War In The Pocket are canonically in the same universe.

All of Tomino's work take place in the same universe. Xabungle, Dunbine, L-gaim, Gundam, Brain Powered, Ideon, etc...
Take that DH faggots.
>>
>>15640377
But the protagonists of the various Gundam eras are almost nothing alike at all. Sure, Heero and Mikazuki are both stoic soldier types ready to kill or die, but Heero has trust issues that cause him to battle his team-mates repeatedly while Mikazuki is pathologically codependent and insanely loyal to his adoptive family. Setsuna is pretty SOLDIER too, but he's preoccupied with the loftiest questions of what is wrong with the world and why people can't stop turning on each other while Heero is focused entirely on completing the mission and Mikazuki is focused on survival at the very basest level. And these three bear no resemblance whatsoever to Amuro, who bears no resemblance whatsoever to Kio, who bears no resemblance whatsoever to Domon, etc, etc.
The similarities in the settings are slightly closer, but still limited to general themes of war and call-backs to the original series. Colony Drops only ever happened in two settings. Once at the beginning of a war that would later prove the value of newtype pilots, and once at the end of a war in which newtypes were already the foremost power in war. Enhanced humans never spread widely enough to cause the social problems of SEED in any other setting. The "abandoned colonists return to haunt the earth sphere" connection between the Vagans and Zeon is barely a resemblance at all.Deikun, Glenn, and Schehenberg all advocated the need for humanity to advance from its current state, but their similarities end there.
The only things that are completely universal to all Gundam shows are
>future
>war is bad
>teenagers with giant robots
>the word "Gundam"
>>
>>15640439
>show up in the first few seconds
Only in the english subtitles, not in the original work.
>>
>>15640538
You stubborn retard. Just admit that you're wrong and be done with it.
>>
>>15640571
>just admit that you're wrong
Are you retarted?
It's in the translations (the subs and dub) but the actual words in the original are "western calendar" not "anno domini". It could easily be explained away as a translation oversight and is not any kind of proof that 00 could not be in the Black History.
I'll go you one further and point out that there are many people who refer to the current era as CE (Common Era) to avoid religious connotation. Does that mean that SEED couldn't be in the Black History because CE 73 was two millenia ago?

I'll take this even further by pointing out that Sunrise's final installment in UC would have been 23d Century Anno Domini and, in fact, featured a machine designed to erase memories from everyone on the planet. People in the 24th century Anno Domini not knowing what a Gundam is could very easily be explained even if you stubbornly insist that 00's seireki absolutely must be the current christian calendar. It's a fascile thing to argue about to begin with. There are people in FC with Street Fighter super powers and the name of a calendar in one of the more realistic Gundam settings is what triggers you? Oh, wait...newtypes have super-powers so we could explain that, too. Also the writer/director of the sacred UC cow is the one that made FC canon to CC so there's really no arguing that one. Oh, and Bandai, who own Sunrise, printed that MG Turn X manual which does actually list 00 as part of the Black History so...
>Just admit that you're wrong and be done with it.
>>
>>15640613
DO IT FAGGOT
>>
>>15640644
Do what?
Overwhelm your silly assertion with actual facts?
Already done. 00 is Black History canon, deal with it.
>>
>>15640538
Those aren't from the english subs, here's the same thing from the compilation movie, which doesn't have official subs
>>
>>15640653
Admit that you. Are. Wrong. An autistic rant won't change how incorrect and even deliberately misleading you are.
>>
>>15640658
And here it is in the MG Turn X manual as "A.D.".
Oh, and it's also listed along with the rest of the Black History, in a paragraph about the Black History, because it's part of the Black History.

Let's keep arguing anyway, though.
How would you feel about "After Disaster"?
Too similar to "Post Disaster"?
How about "Anno Domon"?
"Aeon Disparate"?
"Alcohol Dependance"?
http://www.acronymfinder.com/AD.html
>>
File: Black_History_MG_Turn_X.jpg (107KB, 520x705px) Image search: [Google]
Black_History_MG_Turn_X.jpg
107KB, 520x705px
>>15640707
oops, forgot my irrefutable proof...
>>
>>15640680
>it can't possibly be ______ because "AD"
>Sure it could. You could handwave that a number of ways such as _____, ______, _____, or _____.
Just because you're refusing to accept the fact that a minor detail in a fictional work could be explained away by any writer with even a small amount of imagination doesn't make me wrong. Here, I'll give you another very easy way that it could be swept under the rug:
A historian in the 26th Century thought he'd finally assembled a complete timeline of events leading all the way back to the Bronze Age but didn't realize that he was confusing AW96 and UC0096 so he thought it was the 23d Century. 100 years later, 00 happens.
That actually even has a historical analogue of a much greater magnitude, what with Iron Age people thinking they had a complete historical timeline dating all the way back to the creation of the universe only 5,000 years ago (6,000 now).
>>
>>15640707
I don't give a shit if it's part of the black history or not, you're wrong that it doesn't stand for "Anno Domini"
>>
>>15640750
>>15640750
>it doesn't stand for "Anno Domini"
Google it yourself.
NVM, I did it for you.
WESTERN
CALENDAR
>>
This thread makes me wish they had ever revisited one of the alternate universes instead of just making a new universe or revisiting the UC.

For example a third act revelation that hints that IBO or 00 was actually taking place in the Wing timeline would have made me cream my jeans.
>>
>>15640782
They're all in the same universe. Separate universes hasn't been a thing since 1999.
>>
>>15640782
I would be down for that, not necessarily Wing but still.
>>
>>15640782
Something like this?
>>
>>15640829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez7D8c7dtDU
>>
>>15640862
>>
>>15640868
>>
>>15640872
>>
>>15640881
Copernicus/Lunar Capital in Turn A (left) and SEED: Destiny (right)
>>
>>15641007
Colony wars from Gundam AGE
>>
>>15641007
The Mass Driver in Turn A has got to be the Panama Base Mass Driver on SEED since they're both located on Central/South America.
>>
>>15630439
Turn A was the last truly good Gundam series you unbelievable plebian
>>
>>15641317
>Panama
Too far south. Adeska was in the Yucatan Peninsula. Which also means it's not the Union's Space Elevator from 00 because that was down in Colombia about the same place that Capital Tower is located in G-Reco.
>>
File: A-Natural0385.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
A-Natural0385.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>>15629068
Because they are not are the writers/ creators say else wise.
>what are you getting at op?
Next you'll be telling me Live action an Animated T.V. shows should share the same universe too
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-25-22h46m51s882.png (295KB, 992x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-25-22h46m51s882.png
295KB, 992x738px
>>15630613
Not Crossing into
>Genesis Climber Mospeada
DO YOU REMEMBER THAT OLD LUL-LABUY
https://youtu.be/xBoXmZGl8p8
>>
>>15629068
i kinda do but honestly the hardest thing to kinda handwave is that history is erased over and over. AGE, Greco, turn a and Ibo are the only shows that talk of a ancient history of mobile suits
>>
>>15640881
This was obviously done as a joke.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (210KB, 2160x540px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
210KB, 2160x540px
>>15640881
>>
>>15641860
Real talk, how often do you hear people mention the Diocletian Era? The DE calendar preceeded our AD calendar irl. Have you ever even heard its name before?

Granted, it's pretty weird that things like Graeco-Roman myths are remembered throughout every Gundam era while "the first Mobile Suit" gets forgotten over and over. It's also pretty weird that everyone all over the world and throughout space all speak Japanese but have English names for things. Don't even get me started about the entire Earth Federation being under the flag of Brazil and the complete loss of padlock technology.

In a cartoon about teenagers with psychic powers fighting space wars with giant nuclear robots that shit magic particles and swing laser swords, is historical inconsistency really that much of a deal-breaker?
>>
>>15642289
The one to the right looks like some MSV Zeon suit, might have seen it before.
I have no idea what the fuck the other two are.
>>
>>15643687
The one of the right looks a lot like a Gelgoog, while the one on the left is a Mead-ified Z'gok. Now, the middle one... I don't know, it looks like a GN drive with legs.
>>
>>15635932
That's what I assumed. It has a lot of things in common with UC that most other AUs don't O'Neill cylinders and newtypes. They even reference Minovsky particles in one episode when a man tells Kid the radar doesn't work because of some stuff floating around the area since the war.
>>
>>15644377
This is why X is my favorite AU.
>>
>>15644377
>the radar doesn't work because of some stuff floating around the area since the war.
SEE ALSO:
>GN Paricles
>Ahab Waves
>Hyper Jammer
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.