[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Sayla was in Z, ZZ, or CCA, do you think she could've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1369840-sayla.jpg (58KB, 809x960px) Image search: [Google]
1369840-sayla.jpg
58KB, 809x960px
If Sayla was in Z, ZZ, or CCA, do you think she could've prevented Char's actions?
>>
>>15617685
>If Sayla was in Z or ZZ
Wew
>>
>>15617685

Not even slightly, since Char never acted like her opinion on his actions counted in the first place.
>>
>>15617691
Her involvement in fights might've cost Char his life though.
>>
>>15617715

That's even less likely than her talking him out of a given action.
>>
>>15617685
I mean she tried to stop him in the original and that didn't do shit, so I doubt she would have achieved anything in Z, ZZ or CCA.
>>
Sayla would be a better character of she shut the fuck up and stayed an administrator
>>
She's kind of pointless
>>
>>15617971
Learn English, Achmed.
>>
>>15618069
Obvious typo. Kill yourself, you fat seppo faggot.
>>
Only If Amuro married Sayla after 79.

Then char could be all ass pained about that.
>>
>>15617685
She looks like the kind of girl I'd want to give me a lock of pubic hair.
>>
Srs question. Why wasn't Sayla like a mother to char?
>>
>>15618149
Sayla was a bad imouto.
>>
If Sayla were more involved in post-One Year War plots, wouldn't Char also blame her for Lalah's death? I mean, in CCA, he remembered that her interference is why Amuro killed Lalah easily? Not only that, while he finally was getting into the final fight he most likely wanted with Amuro in the climax, Nanai contacted him, only for Char to tell her not to interfere.
>>
>>15617685
No
>>15618289
Not quite. Her interference made him loose his last weapon. And you say it like if Sayla and Amuro were hunting for Lalah with Sayla making a greater job than she did.

My favorite "what if" scenario is if Sayla got her Core Booster damaged and would be captured by Char and Lalah
>>
>>15618355

He had no weapons by the time Nanai contacted him. Not only had he no weapons, he was down one arm and trying to out box Amuro despite that significant handicap. Nanai's call broke his concentration enough for Amuro to land a punch that blew the cockpit out of the Sazabi's head if I recall, not lose it's last weapon. It had already lost that several minutes ago.
>>
>>15618381
I was talking about 0079, not CCA.
>>
>>15618394

I'd still say that's not really true, since it was Char that targeted her and hesitated at the last moment when he realized it was Sayla, not her interrupting him in some manner. Even if he'd followed through and killed Sayla without realizing who it was Amuro was almost certainly going to slice his arm off regardless. Char's hesitation didn't give Amuro any more advantage than he already had, since Amuro was coming from behind an unaware Char either way.
>>
File: Now.gif (1005KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
Now.gif
1005KB, 500x362px
>>15618145
My nigga.
>>
>>15617685
No. She might have even died during the clash.
>>
>>15618145
>>
>>15617685
Didn't Sayla have a cameo scene in ZZ or am I misremembering something?
>>
>>15620144
She appears two times in ZZ
The first one was with Leina looking at the Nahel Argama take off and the second one was in the last episode when shes talking to Bright about the stuff that happen and that Char is hiddig somewhere planing something
>>
File: 1497353736002.jpg (176KB, 1331x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1497353736002.jpg
176KB, 1331x1380px
Is there a seeded chars counterattack torrent?

All the torrents on nyaa are dead
>>
>>15618109
In the middle ages it wasn't that rare for gay couples to just marry sisters/brothers of their lover and use that as an excuse to be with them,
>>
>>15620585
>you've been very bussy in Earth
that's Bright's explanation of what happened with Sayla.
>>
>>15620144
She was supposed to have a bigger role, but her voice actress died during production
>>
>>15617685
He ways way too fucked before the show even began m8.
>>
>>15618069
>>>/pol/
>>
>>15621765

Her voice actress didn't die until 15 years or so after the production of ZZ.
>>
PUBES
>>
>>15617685
She would've been proud of him in Z, when he becomes the AEUG's leader.
She couldn't have done anything to stop him in CCA, a bit like Relena couldn't stop Zechs in Wing.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.