[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for scans of Shirow's Orion Manga... I'm having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 4239962771_24e7f82ee9_o.jpg (106KB, 650x300px) Image search: [Google]
4239962771_24e7f82ee9_o.jpg
106KB, 650x300px
Looking for scans of Shirow's Orion Manga...
I'm having a lot of trouble finding images of the panels with the I-ching diagram and the naga rituals. (I found this one, but I'd like a few of the panels leading up to that), and the part where Susanoo is explaining the Naga reactor.
>>
File: naga.png (163KB, 568x2210px) Image search: [Google]
naga.png
163KB, 568x2210px
(OP here) Basically I'm looking for any shots containing the Naga-pattern that looks like this (derp i made dis)...
Asking because I'm working on an animation with a spooky ritual scene and I want to base it around this imagery, but its Been really hard to find a pdf or a read-online-free version.
>>
>>15614944
Sorry. The unixmanga readonline was taken down.
>>
>>15614992
DAMNIT! Why is this so hard to find?
>>
why not just buy it? incedentally, I have one of the old Dark Horse releases. back when they blew the manga up to whatever size mainstream comics print their collections in. A5, or whatever?
got it back in the 90's. I would rather not rip it up to make scans, though...
>>
>>15614944
https://mega.nz/#!tfxEQA4T!NsFfbGjdo5M2nt2qTYoAWT8J0yJ4MvHFTeOnkmMUzJw
Feel free to tell me if something's wrong.
>>
>>15615078
Looks good thank you very much
>>
>>15615078
Actually, its not the whole thing. its missing a lot of pages, but it seems to have all the shots I'm looking for.
Thank you again.
People hate on 4chan, but the /m/en here in /m/ are quite helpful i find
>>
>>15615231
Is that so? Going to need to get that checked out then.
>>
>>15614944
wait a sec, I don't remember seeing that seskabutt in my version of the scans
>>
>>15615077
A4, it's completely idiotic. The art can take it but it's almost the size the original had. It's supposed to get reduced to hide mistakes and increase complexity without torturing the artist.
>>
>>15615304
Something about Shirou's stuff makes them print it in A4, even though by and large it's supposed to be scaled down.
>>
File: Orion_v01_c01_page_001.jpg (291KB, 1030x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Orion_v01_c01_page_001.jpg
291KB, 1030x1600px
>>15614944
>>15615078

I think the version I have is complete:

>http://www117.zippyshare.com/v/7cm0uFtE/file.html
>>
>>15615344
Nah, it was just what they did. I have spanish numbers of DNA^2 and BT'X that are the same. They also sold like a single number, 22 pages, at the time. The weirdest thing.
>>
damn, /m/ is useless, at least help the guy with the better version.

OP, look for Orion (2008) (Digital) (BlurPixel-Empire).cbr

here the download if you arent dumb and know your shit

https://manga.madokami.al/Manga/O/OR/ORIO/Orion
>>
>>15616464
>identification required
>>
>>15616464
>tfw too dumb to figure out madokami even with a guide
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.