[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GREETINGS /m/! IT IS I, SANTA ASIA! THE UNDEFEATED OF THE NORTH!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: SANTA ASIA.jpg (120KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
SANTA ASIA.jpg
120KB, 850x637px
GREETINGS /m/! IT IS I, SANTA ASIA! THE UNDEFEATED OF THE NORTH!
TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS!
>>
>>15610840
More hotblooded gundam. No more of the dumb war shit, I want more G-gundam bullshit.
>>
>>15610840
I want Reiji to finally come back.
>>
I want Pacific Rim 2 to be good.
>>
It's June you crazy old fuck
>>
I want a new Getter Show that follows the story of the manga. And I want it to have great animation.
>>
>>15610845
>>15610861
>>15611123
If you're going to wish, shoot for the moon.
>>
>>15610840
Reiji and Aila doing cute royal things OVA, please.
>>
>>15610840

I want Sunrise stop cloning randomly any past Gandamu ever made.
If I can't have that, well at least consider that after so many years we all deserve Xenon the animation.
>>
>>15610840
I want SRW to be localized overseas
>>
>>15611125
Okay, I want a Gundam series where a Puru grows up and gets a happy ending.
Or just Marida's death to be retconned.
>>
>>15610840

I want either a new Cyber Formula OVA or a spiritual successor to that series.
>>
>>15611125
>If you're going to wish, shoot for the moon.
Alright you foolish bastard, you asked for it.
Lyrical Nanoha, without Yuri.
>>
>>15610840
I want a Protoman game.
>>
Almiria's Counterattack
>>
File: Amazing.jpg (91KB, 425x460px) Image search: [Google]
Amazing.jpg
91KB, 425x460px
I want a UC Gundam game with a persistent campaign and a huge suit library. Maybe even one with routes I can choose to follow.

It'll never be in English though. I'm crazy, but I'm not delusional. Could even have the gameplay of Federation vs Zeon, if that's what it takes.
>>
>>15611125
I want every shitposter on the planet to die. And not just the ones who shitpost on 4chan. All the shitposters. All over the internet. All over the world. Dead.
>>
File: OzLeos.jpg (54KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
OzLeos.jpg
54KB, 400x300px
>>15610840
Master Arctic I have been ever so good this year and would like one the following:

1. MG OZ-06MS Leo
2. The dissolution of Harmony Gold USA
3. A new season of G-Gundam

Thank you Undefeated of the North.

PS. Give Fuun Saiki a carrot of apple for me.
>>
File: 01.13.06_[2014.02.10_18.49.59].jpg (53KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
01.13.06_[2014.02.10_18.49.59].jpg
53KB, 720x480px
>>15614085
But... that would mean you would die as well shitposter-san. What a noble sacrifice.
>>
>>15610840
I want bandai to finally make an actual transforming model kit of the Woundwort because apparently the cutecube bootleg is a piece of shit.
>>
File: 1442812522668.jpg (66KB, 452x504px) Image search: [Google]
1442812522668.jpg
66KB, 452x504px
>>15614085
>A 4chan without shitposting
just imagine
>>
>>15610845
Toonami babies are the worst thing to happen to Gundam.
>>
>>15610840
I want an OVA that shows Stargazer finding an alien MS drifting in space and bringing it back. Z.A.F.T. studies it and reverse-engineers its systems to build a copy of the alien weapons systems. Make it two hours with no battles, just long dialogue sequences between Kira, Athrun, and Lacus about this alien weapon and the philosophical and political implications of confirming extra-solar life, finding out that it's warlike, and realizing that earth has no hope against an enemy like this. Don't show the alien MS at all, just refer to it. Make half of the movie still frames where the character's back is to the camera or their mouth is covered by their hand, a coffee cup, or conspicuously placed foreground items so there isn't even lip-sync animation, and make sure all of these still images are drawn by Hirai. Have some off-screen Z.A.F.T. personnel (with Shinn's voice) tell non-animated Lacus that their test-type design is ready for her review. Cut to a tight non-animated shot of her eyes looking very serious and focused.
"It doesn't look very friendly, does it?"
<sound effect of pencil scratching, still no animation>
"That's better. Tell them to go ahead with this design."
Close on quadruple-shaded 60fps animation of hangar doors opening to reveal the Turn A, drawn by Obari. One eye lights up, roll credits.
>>
>>15614592
why make it in the SEED-verse though ?
>>
>>15610840
New Armored Core please
>>
>>15614565
There'd be nothing left!
>>
>>15614601
>SEED-verse
They're all the same universe, excepting only SD shows and Gunpla Builders/Build Fighters. It's all the Gundam-verse.

As to why SEED era? It just fits. Turn X was discovered just inside Pluto's orbit. Stargazer is the only mobile suit ever designed to leave the solar system, so it's the prime candidate for finding something that far out. Secondly, this scene (pic) of Lacus drawing a moustache on one of her Haros, the connection should be obvious. Then there's the fact that the Destiny retroactively inserted Copernicus City (where Meer goes into hiding) into a Black History cameo by making it the Lunar Capital from Turn A. That heavily implies that CE is right before CC since they matched the city so closely. Unlike the other relics of the past in Turn A, Copernicus City isn't just well preserved, it's still in use by the mooninites.

Finally, and most importantly, /m/ would shit itself to death in rage if it became canon that Darth Lacus put the mustache on their precious Turn A and Kira programmed it.
>>
File: BS4yI4k.png (873KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BS4yI4k.png
873KB, 1280x720px
>>15614654
>this scene (pic)
forgot mah pic
>>
>>15610840

More HGFC G-Gundam model kits, please! C:
>>
>>15614661
>HGFC Bolt
>HGFC Rose
>HGFC Maxter
>HGFC Heaven's Sword
>HGFC D Gundam
>HGFC Spike "See you, Space Cowboy" Spiegel Gundam
Why? Why do you cruelly remind us of bandai's motherfuckery?
>>
>>15614579
How dare people enjoy things
>>
>>15610840
The jury to find Bill Cosby completely not guilty
>>
>>15614654
Though it also means that it was the SEED Era that got Moonlight Butterfly'd
>>
>>15610840
I want a job that I can love.
>>
>>15610840
I want the ability to run and jump really fucking far in a short amount of time, really if I can just cut out the middleman(cars) I'd love to be able to have a nice more controlable way of transporting myself around.
>>
>>15610840
Good Dunbine subs.
>>
File: 51678646_p1.jpg (192KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
51678646_p1.jpg
192KB, 700x700px
>>15610840
I want my husbando to be real.
That or a proper anime adaptation of the getter robo saga
>>
>>15610840
I want the CIS to win the clone wars.
>>
>>15617770

I want the CIS to win the culture wars.
>>
>>15617705
>want the ability to run and jump really fucking far in a short amount of time
>love to be able to have a nice more controlable way of transporting myself around
Then why not just fucking ask for the ability to teleport at will or open wormholes that connects to absolutely anywhere? They really wasted a brain on you huh.
>>
>>15618004
Because teleporting can go horribly wrong and wormholes are a terrible idea no matter what.
>>
>>15617869
We'll have none of that clanker talk here.
>>
Luurah subbing Miracle Robot Force, when that comes out.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.