[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who was his waifu? If he wanted a strong willed woman to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.png (499KB, 716x524px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
499KB, 716x524px
So who was his waifu? If he wanted a strong willed woman to be his queen why didn't he just shack up with Haman instead of going through all this betrayal and framing shit
>>
Haman was too strong willed for him, he could only pimp the gullible
>>
>>15608049
But the way he talks makes it sound like he wanted someone like that ultimately.

All the girls he manipulated were just basic bitches to him.
>>
>>15608045
Kamiyuu
>>
File: Winners forever.png (401KB, 808x494px) Image search: [Google]
Winners forever.png
401KB, 808x494px
Scirocco is a control freak. Even if he says he wants a strong woman in charge, he will always be the stronger one pulling her strings. Haman's will was far too strong for him to control. Even if he agreed to work with her, she would always be a rival.

The likely candidate for Earth Queen would have been Mineva.
>>
I don't know how anyone can think Haman is that strong willed

She fell for a fucking teenager on the wrong side of 15

She just acted emotionally dead to hide how weak she actually was inside, her reaction to Kamille connecting with her is even more proof of that
>>
>>15608049
>Haman was too strong willed for him

Yet she was willing to put out for a 14 year old boychik.
>>
File: 1387851887313.gif (1MB, 346x261px) Image search: [Google]
1387851887313.gif
1MB, 346x261px
>>15608095
we don't talk about him here
>>
>>15608045
It's been a long time since I've watched Z, but wasn't that supposed to be Sara? That's why he kept her around, right?
>>
>>15608045
in what dimension do you think he had a waifu or wanted a strong willed queen

he was just a pimp, manipulating women as pawns for his gain
>>
>>15608049
>>15608045
The point is that he is ultimately a egotistical, manipulative hypocrite. He may not even know this himself, but he doesn't really want to hand power over to anyone and only use people to advance his own goals.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (84KB, 383x576px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
84KB, 383x576px
>>15608142
No, she was just a stepping stone for him. She was a nice pawn and he was angry when she died but she was never the end goal.

>>15608148
He built pic related for the person he was going to install as Earth's queen

And he has no reason to say a woman will be in charge of Earth unless he actually believes that or wants it to happen. If Scirocco wanted to just fucking rule the Earth alone and keep some bitch as his pawn he could've just said that and I doubt Jerid and Mouar were going to report him or whatever other bullshit
>>
>>15608074
That was point of her character, she tried to be a strong person but fell weak to newtype connections to Char, Kamille and Judau and in the died because she was too stubborn to accept them.
Just another example of sexist Tomino saying that woman can't are emotionally unstable and will always be inferior to men.
>>
>>15608226
>Just another example of sexist Tomino saying that woman can't are emotionally unstable and will always be inferior to men.

She was another Zeon failure whose attempts were thwarted by protagonist. Just like every other installment in the series. She had the same success rate of any other would-be Zeon remnant.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (29KB, 418x557px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
29KB, 418x557px
>>15608226
At least she wasn't as bad as pic related

>Fight for me guys, I'll love whoever wins
>Uso wins
>Fuck you I didn't want you to win
>>
>>15608171
That thing was only from the SD gundam games and never mentioned in other material.
>>
File: Img_1216672_37847835_1.jpg (382KB, 724x975px) Image search: [Google]
Img_1216672_37847835_1.jpg
382KB, 724x975px
>>15608045
Scirocco didn't have a waifu and he didn't want a strong willed woman to be Queen. What he wanted was a figurehead he could control and (probably) fuck because he was a ladies man which was evidenced by how all his "best" pawns were women that were infatuated with him.

>>15608226
>that woman are emotionally unstable

When you've played the field a few times,you'll find that typically that is insanely true. Even girls will admit to it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.