[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.gundam.info/top.php Guys the worst Build Fighter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

http://www.gundam.info/top.php

Guys the worst Build Fighters girl is about to win a contest to give her a Petitguy. Don't let Japan's shit taste win please.
>>
I don't even like Mirai but I voted for her just to delay the Shia charaguy. I say delay because they are definitely going to make it anyways.
>>
>>15608009
>lady has no votes
Come on you fucking japs, sluts are the best. Lady maybe boring but she's easily the hottest babe in BFT
>>
>>15608009
>Sekai has votes at all.

And here I thought I had already lost all faith in humanity.
>>
File: file.png (596KB, 711x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
596KB, 711x800px
>>15608015
I voted for Ral because he is the best girl.

It's kind of sad we don't have any BF characters. I'm sure everyone would have voted the milf with the big tits.
>>
>>15608025
Voting for Ral or anyone other than Mirai is throwing your vote away since she is the only one who has a chance against Shia.
>>
I don't get why the nips like Shia at all.
>>
>>15608009
>Worst Build Fighters girl
But anon all of Sekai's harem are worst girl. The cycle must be completed
>>
>>15608100
That's not true though.
Gyanko is best girl, everyone knows that.
>>
Things aren't looking good.
I mean, it could be avoided but I wouldn't count on it.
>>
>>15608009
>Try
It's all shit
>>
I voted twice and it completely let me do it.
The site needs to work on that issue.
>>
>>15608009
I honestly don't care, best girl Gyanko already has a charagguy and a mecha musume version, everything else is whatever to me really.
>>
>>15608009
Well fuck you OP. I actually liked Shia so I'm gonna vote multiple times for her.
>>
>>15608009
Is there a way to rig this so Mr. Ral wins?
>>
>>15608241
Even if he wins I doubt it will change anything. Do you really think Bandai will make a kit of an old man in a bear suit?
>>
>>15608009
>a Petitguy
WHO THE FUCK KEEPS BUYING THESE FUCKING ASS BEARS? Bandai just keeps bringing them up and making them.

Fuck you, Bandai.
>>
>>15608267
>an old man in a bear suit?
This is akin to the sleeper hit that was Molester Woody.
If they marketed and designed it correctly, they'd get plenty of sales just from the across-genders appeal of comedy.
>>
>>15608321
Beargguy mother fucker
>>
>>15608009
voted for Tryon 3 creator because I don't care otherwise
>>
>Yuuma
>2 votes
kek, even Sekai managed to get more votes.
>>
Anyone not voting for Sekai's sister is just dumb.
>>
Come on nips, we need ral in a bear suit.
>>
>>15608089
You'd think if she was that popular in Japan that she'd have a Girls Generation figure of Figure-rise bust by now. Instead, Bandai keeps whoring out Fumina.
>>
>>15608267
It'll just be Ral's head in a petit guy body, the same one used for every other figure, which would be cute. CUTE

Someone please rig this shit
>>
>>15608321
better them than anything from Iron Menstruation
>>
File: shia.jpg (9KB, 159x59px) Image search: [Google]
shia.jpg
9KB, 159x59px
>>15608009
No
>>
These bears are the stupidest fucking thing ever.

There's hundreds of awesome mobile suits from several different series that don't have modern kits, but instead Bandai pours out this shit.
>>
>>15608321
I have no interest in Gundam, but I've seen those things and I've been tempted to buy them. Probably lots of people like me and Bandai doesn't know the difference, they just see sales.
>>
>>15608321
Girls? My cousin knows jack shit about Gundam and she collects every single Bearguys and Petitguys released so far.
>>
>>15608456
Because *gasp* people are buying them, and apparently so much that they keep making more
>>
It's baffling how you can have three amazingly ho girls and not make any of them any good character wise.
>>
>>15608466
Buy her a MG Acguy
>>
Better Shia win it than shitty oneesans.
>>
Just voted Shia thanks for telling me. Hopefully, they'll make a catgirl quanta version of her in the style of super fumina and Gyanko
>>
>>15608022
Lady has nothing going for her, she's just plain boring.
>>
>>15609019
This. I'd preorder one in a heartbeat. Also a Gundam Girls Generation figure too.
>>
how long does this poll last?
>>
>>15608009
I bet most of the Ral votes came from here.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.