[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Sydney has a crater and Dublin doesn't? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: Post_Disaster_Earth_Map.jpg (175KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Post_Disaster_Earth_Map.jpg
175KB, 1920x1080px
How come Sydney has a crater and Dublin doesn't?

Is ZZ not canon?
>>
>>15606363
It never happened in Post Disaster.
>>
Why did 00's power blocs make way more sense?
>>
>>15606376
Because Africa and the Middle East are shitholes that the blocs don't really care much about.
>>
>>15606376
00 is supposed to be more realistic.
IBO world is after apocalyptic war so political landscape is completely changed.
>>
>>15606363
Dublin doesn't have a crater in UC, either. The colony drop just squished it, imparted very little kinetic energy somehow. The colony was even still mostly intact.
>>
>>15606363
Sydney and Dublin weren't even close in power.
Before Island Iffish fell, it went on a four-day detour around the moon to get that "gravity slingshot" effect to increase its speed. The Dublin drop did not, and judging by its speed when it impacted they may have even slowed it down on purpose so it only squashed Dublin without causing any environmental impact. When you watch ZZ, you can clearly see that the colony just sticks into the ground, even staying upright and mostly intact until they start firing beams through it.
>>
>>15606363
>IBO
of course its retarded. jesus what level of WE WUZ KANGZ happened in there.
>>
>>15606590
Wakanda
>>
>>15606650
>WE WUZ WAKANDANS N SHIT
>>
File: lelf.png (438KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lelf.png
438KB, 600x600px
>>15606363
>africa owns europe
>>
>>15607011
>In the far distant future the continent that is several times larger, several times richer in resources with several times the population is in a better geopolitical position

You don't say?
You do realise the exact same thing is happening right now with the EU collapsing and America about to crash its economy and any diplomatic ties with the rest of the Western world Re:Drumpf?
>>
>>15606363
Did you even watch ZZ? The colony somehow didn't explode or anything, it just stuck as a huge tower in the middle of the town.
>>
>>15606363
>There's a giant crater where Sydney should be.
>The Moon is missing a chunk.
>The show never bothers to explain them.
It's like the writers never cared about creating a proper backstory. I wouldn't be surprised if the Calamity War being a fight against MAs was something they made up for season 2.
>>
File: damn.....jpg (232KB, 979x832px) Image search: [Google]
damn.....jpg
232KB, 979x832px
>>15607023
>continent that isn't even fully industrialized yet and overrun with corruption will take over europe
epic
>>
>African Union
This is the future you chose
>>
>>15607066

Romans thought those filthy mudpagans were stupid savages but look at them now, they write Monty Python.
>>
File: Chinese-Premier-Wen-Jiaba-001.jpg (36KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Chinese-Premier-Wen-Jiaba-001.jpg
36KB, 460x276px
>>15607066
>doubting the sino-african empire
We wuz no longer kingz
We are now xingz n shiet
>>
>>15607066
With the amount of African migrants heading to Europe, the idea is probably that Africans will eventually take control of Europe through population displacement
>>
>>15607203
In the long run, the population that's having kids will become the dominant one. White people, by and large, aren't having kids anymore.
>>
>>15607238
I don't know about Europe, but the non-Hispanic white birth rate in the US is stable.

They're growing in terms of actual numbers, they're just declining as a percentage.

The US is on track to having a plurality, but no clear majority.
>>
>>15607023
Call me when the first African factory comes into existence
>>
>>15607107
The mudpagans WERE stupid savages and it wasn't until over a thousand years later that their descendants became in any way relevant on the world stage.

That also involved developing actual civility, discipline and culture instead of just stealing from and raping each other for generations on end. There weren't a bunch of barbarians who just happened to stumble across a massive world empire one day.

In short, call me when Africa stops resembling Roman-era Britain and then I'll take the idea of an actually relevant African power seriously.
>>
>>15607238

It's not a white thing, it's just there's less poor white people, and it's the poor that have more kids.
>>
File: map.jpg (89KB, 640x451px) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
89KB, 640x451px
This power bloc map makes a lot more sense to me.

If you're wondering why China isn't one, it's an independent new nation formed after it finally reunited with Taiwan.
>>
>>15606376
They didn't. 00's political groups were a joke. Yeah, because Russia would really just split in half between two supranational powers even though it's the most aggressive in projecting power into eastern Europe. Or The US abandoning Europe and Korea completely and creating a new super power with random South American nations and aussie land. 00 was a bad joke of a show.

IBO's blocs aren't great but they make more sense than 00's super governments.
>>
>>15606363
>america gets invaded by spanish speakers
>europe gets invaded by africans
>australia gets invaded by asians
>canada gets invaded by russians

canada wins again
>>
>>15607594
Front Mission's world made more sense when you keep in mind it was written based on 90s politics.
>>
>>15606588
>Europe part of African Union
>not part of Arbrau

What is even the point of this?
>>
File: Liang Hua.png (6KB, 64x80px) Image search: [Google]
Liang Hua.png
6KB, 64x80px
>>15607594

DHZ sucks
>>
>>15607635

Well yeah, considering you play as the USN in 4 of the 5 main games.
>>
>>15607632
It's pretty clear what the Japanese are seeing in Europe. An ethnic shift and the change in politics that comes with it. It's no coincidence that the middle east and western asia are part of the African union.

But it's questionable that China's not part of that bloc despite their growing economic relationship with the real African Union.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.