[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I decided to try watching Gundam Wing and just the first episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: okay but why.jpg (95KB, 956x720px) Image search: [Google]
okay but why.jpg
95KB, 956x720px
I decided to try watching Gundam Wing and just the first episode is making me wondering, "WHAT's Heero's problem?"
>girl calls the ambulance
>try to help him
>punch the drivers' ambulance
>tear off the girl's invitation card
>tell her he's going to kill her
????
>>
ok.
>>
>>15605564
The funnest part is, it gets worse.
>>
>>15605564
YOUR SIGHT
>>
>Guy named Heero acts like a villain
I mean he has the laugh down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTsSOS6xRkk
>>
>>15605573
He's not a hero, he's a heero.
>>
>>15605572
MY DELIGHT
>>
File: okay but why2.jpg (131KB, 956x720px) Image search: [Google]
okay but why2.jpg
131KB, 956x720px
>>
Just learn to appreciate the absurdity of the series. Its a riot.

>Throw guy out of plane
>Shoot him as he falls to his death

I love Wing
>>
File: youre the bad guy.jpg (79KB, 956x720px) Image search: [Google]
youre the bad guy.jpg
79KB, 956x720px
>>
>>15605615
Bane?
>>
File: apple01b.jpg (21KB, 260x288px) Image search: [Google]
apple01b.jpg
21KB, 260x288px
did you know death gods love apples
>>
>>15605648
No
>>
>>15605585
WILL YOU MARRY ME?
>>
>>15605564
He's a terrorist, and his very first mission fucked up, and now he has to do something about it, AND this random ho knows his face and that she's mixed up in this shit.

She's getting really curious about him too. So he can fuck off and hope she doesn't speak, or he can let her go blab on about him.

Putting that aside....Am I the only one who knew she wasn't going to get killed because she's a main character? I could tell that when watching this as a little kid, because it was obvious that she was a main character, and she wasn't just going to get killed off just like that.

The whole angle of him trying to kill her gets dropped pretty quickly. I don't get why this is such a hilarious meme.
>>15605615
I honestly like the dub edit of the scene where they don't show him get shot in the head. Sometimes, the implications make the scene better.
>>
It gets worse. Heero is extremely bland.
>>
File: cute man.jpg (101KB, 950x720px) Image search: [Google]
cute man.jpg
101KB, 950x720px
Is she a pedo?
>>
His Actions have a high chance of causing collateral damage seeing as he is bombing facilities and such so the easiest way to drive people away from him doing whatever future mission which will most likely involve a lot of destruction like ohh say piloting a giant robot?

his actions towards people who are not directly involved away and safe from his inevitable chaos

this comes across as him being a total fucking psychopath on purpose as he knows this is the best way to keep people out of harms way as naturally we will avoid a psychopath
Relena keeps trying to get close to him so he has to up the ante somewhat to make sure she doesn't get hurt

and if there was anything the show made us aware of was the kindness of his character
it was more than just him wanting to die

give a gun to the granddaughter of the guy you just killed?
if her killing him would bring her peace then he was willing to accept that fate

its exactly as the saying goes

sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind
>>
File: 1491873199382.gif (582KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1491873199382.gif
582KB, 480x270px
>>15605564
>Dude is a spy who bungled a mission and now he's on the run
>character dogs him like an idiot
>Wonder why he's increasingly hostile and violent in his attempts to push her away
>>
>>15605564
I loved Wing as a teenager when it was on Toonami, but looking back on it almost 15 years later it's like a parody. There is a ton of potential there for something really good though.
>>
>>15607644

>18 years old
>looks like cammy with dual pigtails
>more useful than most of the gundam female cast in most series
>isn't attached to a newtype's dick as every woman in gundam franchise

again, why wing had the best female cast

because there it was no Space Autism, besides quatre who were a HALAM Jedi, and Duo who became Young Kenobi
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.