[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instead of chimping out and crying about how he couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (763KB, 929x524px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
763KB, 929x524px
Instead of chimping out and crying about how he couldn't beat Daryl why didn't he just continue to follow through with his beam saber and slash towards the cockpit?

All he fucking lost was his main camera
>>
>>15603353
Maybe he was out of propellant and couldn't physically reach the Psycho Zaku?
>>
>>15603353

He couldn't see him.
>>
The story would end
>>
>>15603353
stop posting amuro
>>
>>15603353
Not everybody has a fancy autopilot for their Gundam like you Amuro
>>
>>15603353
Plot armor. You understand that the only reason they saved Io from lightning in the first duel is to do the same with Daryl in the final. I like the animation of Thunderbolt, but the story is garbage.
>>
>>15603434
Correction, I meant "with" the lightning.
>>
>>15603434
Remember that per the Universal Century's own rules, that lightning could not possibly have deflected the beam shot. Beam weapons shoot neutral particle beams, electricity does nothing to that.
>>
>>15603353
Why was it considered Io's loss though? The Gundam was still mostly intact by the end of the fight while the Zaku exploded.
>>
>>15603637

It isn't his loss. Arguably, it's a draw. But Io - as he states - was supposed to *win*.

Technically, if Federation forces had picked them up, it would've been Io's victory. But he's butthurt he couldn't beat the Psycho Zaku.
>>
>>15603454
The entire region is saturated with minovsky particles, so it was obviously a minovsky lightning.
>>
>>15603434
There's a difference between plot armor and plot convenience.

Something happening that changes the way something ought to have happened isn't plot armor. And if you think it being in a show makes it "garbage" you must have a lot of issues with 0079 and Zeta's myriad of plot conveniences.
>>
>>15603637
>>15603645
He lost to a shitty Zeon cripple because the Gundam isn't supposed to lose.

Plus by the end of the fight the Zeon reinforcements arrive which means it's definitely Io's loss - the Psycho Zaku took care of the only thing in that area that was going to pose a threat to those Gelgoogs.

Also keep in mind in the last fight he failed to kill Daryl too, and this time he fails even harder because instead of just being forced to pull back his suit was trashed entirely.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.