[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getter Robo is not that good. Can we stop pretending?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (63KB, 341x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 341x431px
Getter Robo is not that good. Can we stop pretending?
>>
>>15602367
>image.jpg
Welp, this thread is trash.
>>
>>15602367
Getter is cool but really it has nothing besides SRW and a manga you can read in less than a day.
>>
>>15602367
fuck off Pablo
>>
>>15602404
And some good OVAs as well as decent Toei shows.

>you can read in less than a day
This has literally nothing to do with quality or anything that matters.
>>
>>15602491
>says Juan
Wew lad
>>
>>15602538
>This has literally nothing to do with quality or anything that matters
Trash is easy to read
>>
>>15602367
I didn't find the first two manga series impressive. They were basically they were the same as their anime counterparts focusing on motw.
>>
>>15602538
OVAs are edgy trash, though. And Toei is generic MOTW shit. There's nothing good about this franchise.
>>
File: IMG_3973.jpg (57KB, 200x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3973.jpg
57KB, 200x247px
>>15603139
Yeah anon shin Getter vs Neo Getter is REALLY edgy
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
Edgy lolsorandom shit.
Kuso series.
>>
>>15603164
>.jpg
>not .png

Yep. It's a kusopost.
>>
>>15603155
It's also the shortest and most rushed.
>>
OVAs are great and most competently put together pieces of Getter media.
Manga has some of the greatest moments in the franchise and Toei TV is more on character development side of the Getter.
Everything in Getter has value.
>>
>>15603133
Except not at all.

>>15603139
Except everything.

>>15603596
>most competently put together
No.
>>
>>15602370
This is a good point. Because xPearse is always shitposting from his phone.
>>
>Used to spend all my time browsing /m/
>/m/ goes to shit with faggot OP making his shitty bait threads
>Stop coming to /m/
>Get a job
>"it's been a while since I've been to /m/, maybe that shitposter got bored. I should check it out"
>Open /m/
>the faggot is still at it
wew, don't you have a life outside of making bait threads OP ?
Well at least you stopped making those "Zeta is shit threads".
>>
>>15603133

>manga
>motw

Confirmed for never reading the manga
>>
>>15604020
I wish I could tell the same story, but even with my job, I can't resist the temptation to keep coming back here. You and me both know it's more than one person anon.
>>
>>15604140
Before meeting the Atlantians there was no real urgency. One of the beginning chapters is a party that was under attack and Hayato's cousin had no advancement to defeating the Hyakki Empire.
>>
>>15604415
>a single character development story tying up a loose end from previous chapters
>MOTW!!!!!111111
lmfao
>>
>>15604423
>Single event that has a monster to defeat is beaten within weeks
Yes, that is monster of the week.
>>
>>15604425
>direct continuation of previous episode/chapter in a continuous storyline
>MOTW
LOL
>>
>>15604442
There is no direct continuous storyline. I could skip straight to the final two chapters and still be just as informed on what's going on. The manga doesn't even bother to explain where Benkei came from. The chapter that might be relevant is the Birth of Burai but that wasn't in the original run.
>>
File: 1239790484307.jpg (97KB, 340x414px) Image search: [Google]
1239790484307.jpg
97KB, 340x414px
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.