/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fucking shit I wasn't expecting that. How they pulled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (193KB, 797x780px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 797x780px
Holy fucking shit I wasn't expecting that. How they pulled that off in 6 episodes is beyond me. I especially liked some of the more hard-core sci-fi elements.

I've just come off a massive gundam binge too. Is diebuster any good or should I just leave it with gunbuster?
>>
>>15602203
>hard-core sci-fi elements
>in Gunbuster
Ha.
>>
>>15602203
Diebuster isn't necessarily bad but it's anything but a direct sequel to Gunbuster. Sure the story elements were inserted, but everything about the show is different. If you walk into it with that in mind you might like it, but expecting more Gunbuster will lead to disappointment
>>
>>15602203
Diebuster is more like a prequel to TTGL than it is a sequel to Gunbuster. Don't expect the two to have anything in common.

Personally, I fucking hated Diebuster, but some people on this board like it. I have no idea why.
>>
>>15602212
With how soft most SF is these days, even acknowledging that time dilation exists stands out.
>>
>>15602215
It has a really good OP
>>
>>15602215
Diebuster was cool and fun + I liked Nono and Lal'C a lot.
>>
>>15602203
Diebuster is just okay, definitely better than average, but compared to other early 2000's Gainax shows and Gunbuster it is lacking.

The girls are cute and there is some great action, so if you're here for that you're in luck
>>
>>15602215
I'm not fond of Diebuser. But I'm aware that it's because Gunbuster is many, many times better. I ended up having animosity towards it only because of that; otherwise, if it were a completely unrelated anime with another name it wouldn't stir up such strong feelings. It would've been a decent anime and that's it, nothing I'd want to watch twice.
>>
Diebuster is just very very different. It's in a similar vein with Abenobashi or TTGL. So, if you liked them, give it a try, it's fun. Personally, I liked both Gunbuster and Diebuster, but it looks like I'm in the minority.
>>
The only thing I really liked about Diebuster was the ending and that was just Gunbuster's ending from a different angle.
>>
>>15603416
I believe that if I had seen Diebuster first I might've liked it. But by the time it came out I had already seen Gunbuster many times, and Diebuster just didn't live to the hype.
>>
Gunbuster is worth it almost for episode 6 alone. That's not to say that the rest of the series is bad, but it's all an incredible build up to an incredible episode.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.