[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the worst /m/ale character of all time right? No way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

File: Like watching paint dry.png (484KB, 898x756px) Image search: [Google]
Like watching paint dry.png
484KB, 898x756px
This is the worst /m/ale character of all time right? No way there's another contender
>>
>finding boys in anime attractive
GB2MAL
>>
Tbqh all the characters in wing were bland as hell besides trieze and duo
>>
>>15595657
>>the stars told me ...
I love Sandrock, but hate its pilot.

Actually, Gundam Wing is pretty hilarious, when you really listen to the dialog. I love the animation and action, and the story is alright, but the main cast is ridiculous. Look at Wufei; he can't go five minutes without shouting, "WEAKLING!!!", and Heero can't go two episodes without trying to blow himself up. I still love this series; in spite of, and to some extent because of, its over-the-top nature.
>>
He's not the worst, just useless half of the time. Doesn't help the Sandrock is the weakest out of the 4 Gundams
>>
File: IMG_1582.jpg (62KB, 462x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1582.jpg
62KB, 462x600px
I think you mean
>>
He sure did sit around a lot and not do much compared to the other pilots but what made him absolutely by far the worst?
>>
File: 3a_Kira_Yamato.jpg (14KB, 247x350px) Image search: [Google]
3a_Kira_Yamato.jpg
14KB, 247x350px
>>
>>15595657
Beat this prick.
>You cant.
>>
File: tumblr_mt4iaoLD5A1r03uwto1_500.gif (1013KB, 496x359px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt4iaoLD5A1r03uwto1_500.gif
1013KB, 496x359px
I don't care for Quatre, but Sandrock is my favorite W Gundam

Rashid should have been the pilot instead
>>
File: Quatre bitch plz.jpg (88KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Quatre bitch plz.jpg
88KB, 500x375px
>quatre worst boy
the shit taste in this thread is abysmal
>>
What's so wrong with Quatre anyway? He's a chill guy and a kind dude. He's the kind of guy to walk your dog and wash your car just to be a bro. He's a pacifist for sure but, unlike Kira or Kio, he doesn't get on board with the whole DON'T SHOOT THE COCKPIT nonsense until the end of EW when they all kind of agreed on the idea at the same time.
>>
>>15597000
I think Andrei was no way close to the worst.
Killing his father was a colossal fuckup but he still had sincere ideals regarding duty and the protection of the people
>>
>>15597139
well in wing there wasn't a whole lot of pilots to kill since most were mobile dolls. but I agree, whats to hate about quatre, he's a nice dude and he doesn't have any/many common gundam annoying troupes.
>>
File: ep28_kaifun_drunk2.png (644KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
ep28_kaifun_drunk2.png
644KB, 720x540px
>>15595657
Your baitpost is nowhere close to the true champ of that title OP.
>>
>>15597141
And to fulfill those ideals he joined the Federations personal Hit Squad who's sole purpose was basically to stamp the boot down on anyone that didn't agree with them, subject them to gulag like forced labor, or just blow them the hell up with weapons way more advanced than anything their enemies can mobilize. And then we draw on the aspect that to get back at his dad for being a proper soldier, he decided to enlist in the military to be the exact same kind of proper soldier. The sheer hypocrisy of this character is so baffling, he almost comes off as a form of high functioning retard.
>>
>>15597304
He honestly just came off as poorly written to me. Like he was supposed to be anti-war but he did it all in the worst ways. It sucked that there was nobody else on the "Make Love Not War" side of things.
>>
>>15596123
>besides trieze and duo
No.
>>
>>15598406
>Like he was supposed to be anti-war but he did it all in the worst ways.

That is literally the entire point of this character. Kaifun wasn't a righteous fighter for peace, he was a stubborn asshole that held onto his misguided beliefs instead of actually looking at the situation. Practically no one on the Macross wanted war, but they were thrust into a situation where fighting in self defense was the only solution (until they figured out that stuff about culture, of course.) Kaifun had noble ideals, but his pigheaded refusal to look at the situation from another reasonable point of view ended up doing far more harm than good. Kaifun's whole character is about people who selfishly value ideals over a realistic and cooperative implementation of those ideals.

When he transitions into a profiteering, abusive (and incestuous) idol manager, it's still pretty consistent with his character up to that point. Now, he just refuses to see himself from a point of view outside of his own.
>>
File: haman is incredulous.jpg (50KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
haman is incredulous.jpg
50KB, 960x720px
>>15596315
>I love Sandrock, but hate its pilot.

>You may have me surrounded and have the tactical advantage but you should surrender anyways
>NO *Plot armor massacre*
>Why did you make me kill you
>>
>>15595657

Char is the worst. Not only has he done some despicable things, but he seems to be a different character in each iteration.
>>
>>15595657

>He hasn't seen Gundam AGE

I envy your ignorance.

It's Kio. It's always Kio.
>>
File: what did i just read.jpg (44KB, 540x308px) Image search: [Google]
what did i just read.jpg
44KB, 540x308px
>>15598519
>>You may have me surrounded and have the tactical advantage but you should surrender anyways
really? Sandrock's armor is the strongest in the show and Quatre had his personal army right next to him. that leo commander was a retard for not surrendering
>>
>>15595657
How do you know what gender they identifiy as?
>>
>>15599826
>Sandrock's armor is the strongest in the show

Shit the enemy wouldn't know off hand and he his army is a shitty band of rebels
>>
>>15600527
A band of rebels that keeps slaughtering OZ in every battle they've had. The only time they came close to losing was when Virgos were sieging one of their towns.
>>
>>15595657
He's too cute to be worst.
>>
File: hey_kid_ss.jpg (139KB, 1319x476px) Image search: [Google]
hey_kid_ss.jpg
139KB, 1319x476px
So strange they have the same VA.
>>
>>15600820

>so strange that Origin Char, Rau and Duo Maxwell shares the same Toshiro Seiki
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.