[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any concrete community for Mobile Suit Gundam Online?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: msgo.jpg (457KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
msgo.jpg
457KB, 1920x1080px
Is there any concrete community for Mobile Suit Gundam Online? I saw a thread here once and that was it. General game discussion as well.
>>
>>15593189
UC gundam online? It's being maintained on a private server,, there's maybe 9 people online at peek, and it's still pretty boring and void of content.
>>
>>15593678
I think he means the not-Battlefield
>>
>>15593189
I know /m/ still puts up threads for MSGO from time to time. I believe there was one a month or two ago.

I got the impression that when they started throwing suits from Z, ZZ, and every other UC Gundam series, and kicked EX and a bunch of other nice stuff to the curb, a lot of us stopped playing. I know that was the point that I stopped caring about the game.
>>
File: 1488336961318.png (177KB, 390x727px) Image search: [Google]
1488336961318.png
177KB, 390x727px
>>15593189
I still play Its just I have no one to play with as /m/ doesn't have many active players and those that are don't seem to want to group up ever.
>>
>>15593839
TW is pretty fun
>>
>>15593189
The only big English speaking group is the goons (SA forums) so you have to put up with their Tumblr-tier autism or you don't get a group.
>>
>>15593999
>>15594342
I just joined the goons' clan for zeon on server 1 but nobody has tried to contact or group up. I don't mind just being a lone grunt or whatever but it might be nice to have some sense of a group, even just to ask experience players if I'm wasting GP on trying different suits out.

My main thing right now against playing the game is that my ping is sky high which makes it hard to lead shots and rockets at times. Rockets will impact and explode 1/3 of a second or more afterwards. Never gamed using a vpn before so it might just be that but god damn.

That and the shitty framerate I get. For some reason it's better when I play as EFSF
>>
>>15593189
Most people here usually play Zeon if I remember. Last thread I saw had like 7 posts before it poofed, but the thread before that at least had 300 posts. If you're EFSF on Server 1, I'm can platoon after the maintenance is over.
>>
>>15594468
Yeah, I'm someone who plays a lot generally but after grinding really hard to get the gold print Palace Athene and accidentally ranking up into gold I decided to take a short break and I feel like everyone who posts just decided to take a break or stop playing at the same time.
>>
>>15594448
Also in general I wouldn't use GP on suits from the shop unless they're like your favorite suits. Periodically there's an event where they give out a shitload of tickets for the silver gacha and by rolling 10s you can get a ton of the GP shop mobile suits. Usually your GP will be better spent on upgrading your guys.
>>
>>15593678
UCGO was fun as all hell but the most boring shit was the pve and skill grinding and crafting.
They should've just let you have maxed out skills when you started so you could just jump into the pvp, the actual fun part of the game.
>>
>>15593189
I still play it for lack of any better massive online shooter. Game is still pretty shit.
>>
>>15593189
I wish they just stick to OYW mobile suits. I missed the days of grunts vs grunts all out war.
>>
>General game discussion as well.
Is there any open world mech mmorpgs worth playing? I'm tired of lobby based stuff and just want to roam around in my mech like what UCGO had. I don't mind having zones as long as they're big enough.
>>
>>15595409
this.
actually tried eternal crusade, but it's even worse than msgo.
>>
>>15595409
I feel like the game is actually pretty fun, just certain things are fucking annoying like FAZZ and that melee is shitty and not rewarding. It might just be my Gundam autism allowing me to ignore obnoxious bullshit I wouldn't in other games.
>>
>>15595481
The two glaring problems are the godawful optimization/performance and the balance. No, the Tetra Kai and Hyaku Shiki Kai are not equal in terms of power, devs. Neither are the Early Type GM and Zaku 1.
>>
Just logged back in today. Anyone know what these pink tickets are for?
>>
>>15595843
Even mechanic tickets, a tickets give medium success rate and b gives high.
>>
>>15595993
can't find how they're used but I just be dumb. also wondering about the gold bouillon.
>>
>>15597102
i might just be dumb*
>>
>>15597102
>>15595993
just translated the page, apparently they can onl; be used for upgrades, not developing suits
>>
>>15597102
sell the gold bouillon.
>>
>>15593678
>>15595314
Is there any open world mech pvp mmorpg like UCGO that isn't dead? Heck it could be PVE only for all I care, I just want an open world mech game to roam in.
>>
>>15598227
Nah. Nobody wants to make a top-notch mecha game, they just want to cash in.

There's always tabletop if that's enough to get the old juices flowing.
>>
>>15599829
>There's always tabletop if that's enough to get the old juices flowing.
I-I have no f-friends.
>>
>>15600463
Try Roll20. Hell, you could try asking about /m/ tabletop games and try to get another game going. It's been done before, and resulted in a surprisingly good group getting together.

Speaking of UCGO, wasn't there supposed to be a new, better run server starting up a year or so ago? Has UCGO just totally died out now?
>>
>>15600469
>Speaking of UCGO
Last I check UCGO is ded. I assume the other UCGO private server is the titans one which seems completely dead as well.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.