[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His best work is the first half of ZZ and second half of L-Gaim.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (102KB, 455x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 455x455px
His best work is the first half of ZZ and second half of L-Gaim. His best overall show is 0079.
Prove me wrong.
>>
I can't prove an opinion wrong.
>>
>>15592001
Technically you can unless you mean that assigning value to an artistic work is inherently an opinion.
Or maybe you mean that everything we perceive with our senses is subjective?
>>
>>15592687
>assigning value to an artistic work is inherently an opinion.
this is true
>>
>>15591884
>His best work is the first half of ZZ and second half of L-Gaim.
His best overall show is 0079.
Prove me wrong.

His best work is Xabungle followed by Ideon (those 2 shows are well thought out, have a nice ensemble cast and the story while slow builds up coherently to a great finale).
L-gaim is amusing but the story is how to put diplomatically - shit ? That's about right, the story is simply shit, but the characters and mecha do make up for it.
As for Gundam, the original film trilogy is good, Zeta is shit, ZZ is good and bad depending on the arc you're watching but the charaters are funny as hell.
>>
>x tomino work is his best
His work overall is bad so best of worst means nothing.
>>
File: 1495833291432.png (912KB, 1110x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495833291432.png
912KB, 1110x1080px
>>15594134
Go back to MAL
>>
>>15591884
>second half of L-Gaim.
I'm already loving the first half, and you're telling me it gets better? Nice
>>
>>15594337
I haven't seen L Gaim but he said the first half of ZZ is also Tomino's best work which is a relatively unpopular opinion so I'd think he was memeing about the second half of L Gaim being good.
>>
Turn A's my favorite, but 0079's pretty great too.
>>
>>15594170
or even worse >>>/a/
>>
>>15594134
This.
>>
>>15594134
I came here to post this.
>>
>>15591884
His best work is Turn-A, I think.

MSG is good if you like that sci-fi anime drama that happens to have giant robots
>>
>>15592001
Especially when it's one that's as correct as OPs.
>>
>>15599675
This. Either Turn A or King Gainer.
I tend to like most of his works in one way or another, despite his usual problems. Except Brain Powered or whatever that shit was called. One of the worst things I've ever seen.
>>
File: 1495678998094.png (1B, 486x500px)
1495678998094.png
1B, 486x500px
Haven't seen L-gaim, but the first half of ZZ is god tier.
I wonder why people hate it.
>>
>>15591884
Depends on what you mean by 'best.'

If you're talking subjective enjoyment then you will never be able to present a decent argument nor will I ever be able to refute it.

If you're talking about the quality of his writing then you're gonna need to get down to the academic level of analysis and write up a god damn essay if you want anyone to take you seriously.
>>
>>15599844
it's too cheerful for Zetafags
>>
>>15599844

Well it picks off right as Zeta ends, and the tone shift is...odd. It goes from being all serious to suddenly things like the Zeta having a Zaku head.
>>
File: Tomino84worldcon.jpg (23KB, 301x252px) Image search: [Google]
Tomino84worldcon.jpg
23KB, 301x252px
>>15591884

>God Tier

>79-88 Gundam, minus ZZ
>Turn A Gundam
>Brain Powerd
>Ideon: Be Invoked

>Very Good Tier

>Dunbine
>Victory Gundam
>Wings of Rean
>King Gainer
>G-Reco

>Good With Major Problems tier

>Ideon
>ZZ
>Gundam F-91

>Not too good

>Zambot 3
>L-Gaim

>I Have'nt Seen Tier

>Daitarn 3
>Garzey's Wings
>Reideen
>Xabungle
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.