[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just finished watching Turn A (it's pretty good), and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: mpv-shot0006.jpg (185KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0006.jpg
185KB, 1440x1080px
So I just finished watching Turn A (it's pretty good), and I have a sorta insignificant question.
Does this character here to the left have a name? I looked up and found nothing.
It's a moonrace dude that looks too much like a lady (I even did a double take when I first heard his voice) that was in like 2-3 scenes, always with Miashei, starting from that episode torwards the end when the main characters build the Whales on the moon with the help of local moonrace citizens so they could go back to Earth, chasing after that traitor faggot.
He even shows up in Miashei's little epilogue shot trying to fly a bicycle plane thing, maybe he was supposed to be her love interest and they kinda didn't have the time to show much of that? I don't know.
>>
>>15590849
What the fuck, I was just thinking about this yesterday anon. I wanted to know if he had a name too.

Now I'm spooked
>>
>>15590849
I'm still over here wondering why Loran left to attend Dianne Soriel but Sochie was left forever alone
She got shitted on so hard

Your pic related character was only in like 3 scenes so very insignificant
>>
Speaking of names, can we all agree that Loran is probably supposed to be Roland?
>>
>>15593328

No, simply because then the Laura change doesn't work nearly as well. Unless that's meant to really be Raula or something. It's just possible that someone from a different culture and society thousands of years old has an unusual name.
>>
>>15593328
If you're an idiot with absolutely no clue how Japanese works, sure.
>>
>>15590849
>>15592268
wow, just fuck already, wow

wow
>>
>>15593322
Diana came to the earth to die, and likely didn't have that long left to live. There's no way she could've had Harry be with her since she left Kihel to be the new queen, and Kihel would need that support. Loran admired and respected Diana very much so it's no surprise he would take on that responsibility.

Sochie is still young, she's got plenty of time to find new love, she's not going to be forever alone. First loves hardly ever work out anyway.
>>
File: Dianna's Desire.webm (2MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dianna's Desire.webm
2MB, 960x720px
>>15593420

She did come to Earth to die, but her words imply she doesn't expect it to be any time soon. She wants to live out the rest of her life and age gradually, which implies she expects to be around for a while. Which makes sense, given she's used to being pulled out of a fridge and stuffed back in when her usefulness for a given moment is gone, barely aging for hundreds of years.
>>
The end always felt a little rushed to me. I think it's likely that she is one of the things that they cut out.
>>
>>15594121
Still to this day I want to continuously fuck Diana into retardation. I don't really know why.
>>
>>15594496
Harry don't you have a royal guard to attend to?
>>
>>15594588
No no no, I am not talking about the moon queen with all of that shit makeup. I am talking about the one in the cabin with her little slave girl.
>>
Why does it have the worst enemy mechs?
>>
>>15597482

> WaD, Eagail, Muttowooo, Mahiroo, Turn-X
> worst
>>
>>15597482
There's no Leo, Windam, Genoace or Graze in Turn A though
>>
File: 189467546189.jpg (285KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
189467546189.jpg
285KB, 595x842px
>>15590849
>It's a moonrace dude that looks too much like a lady
Nothing unique about that.

Moonniggers always be lookin' effeminate.
>>
>>15590849
>Looks too much like a lady
This isn't possible.
>>
>>15593420
Didn't notice there was that close up shot. Dang, he's pretty. Prettier that a lot of the show's actual ladies, might I say, and Turn A has some top notch designs.

>>15599482
Yeah, what's the deal with that? Does the gravity makes your balls drop less of something?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.