[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Let's suppose I really was Char, where are you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Lets suppose I really was Char.png (1MB, 1661x1045px) Image search: [Google]
Lets suppose I really was Char.png
1MB, 1661x1045px
>Let's suppose I really was Char, where are you going with this?
>>
>>15589618
Woah let's not get crazy there Quattro
>>
>>15589618
>spend four months trying to destroy this one ship
>develop a relationship with the ace pliot WHO I HATE
>decade passes
>everyone I tried to kill is shaking my hand and pestering me into going political
Feddies
>>
Why does the Gundam fandom like this crazy person so much? He's literally bat shit crazy and pathetic in the end.
>>
>>15590284
Hey now Quattro died a good death fighting Haman, stop speaking ill about the dead
>>
>>15589618
Why would Quattro say this? There is nothing in common with him and Char. What a weirdo.
>>
>>15589618
PAANCHU
>>
>>15590381
It was simply a hypothetical. Quattro wanted to talk rationally with Hayato, and understanding his intentions was important to showing him why his theory was flawed.
>>
>>15590284
I think you have him confused with that other handsome pilot.
>>
>>15589618
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>15591719
Clearlly Kamille for crying to much. I would have betrayed everyone if they kept calling me a coward too.

Will say I have mad respect for Quattro for not even bothering to try that shit on Amuro.
>>
File: 1453354674580.png (20KB, 421x399px) Image search: [Google]
1453354674580.png
20KB, 421x399px
>>15589618
Oh nowhere really. I just thought that if you were Char then I wanted to tell you about this one time Amuro was refusing to fight because he was scared, and all Bright had to do was bring you up and he was back in the game. I think he likes you so be nice to him. Ok?
>>
>>15590284
Because /m/ itself IS bat shit crazy and pathetic in the end?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.