[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's only been 3 episodes and I can't see him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: mobile-suit-zeta-gundam[1].jpg (106KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
mobile-suit-zeta-gundam[1].jpg
106KB, 500x362px
It's only been 3 episodes and I can't see him being redeemed at all
>>
He redeemed himself four minutes into the first episode. You're just intimidated.
>>
>>15589262
Kamille is /ourguy/
>>
>>15589262
He doesn't need redeeming. There's only one person on the AEUG side thats irredeemable but I don't even remember if you've seen her yet.
>>
File: Smug autistic child.jpg (100KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Smug autistic child.jpg
100KB, 960x720px
>>15589270
>not /ourgirl/
What are you even doing
>>
>>15589270
>I WANNA SEE SPACE!! I WANNA SEE SPACE!!
>WAAAHHH!! WAAAAHHH!! DON'T CALL MY NAME GIRLY!!
>WAAAHH! WAAAAAHH! I SHOULDN'T BE PUNISHED FOR ASSAULTING THE MILITARY
>HE WAS MEAN TO ME SO I'LL STEAL A MILITARY SECRET AND BULLY HIM.

More like /ourtoddler/
>>
File: ourguy.gif (381KB, 180x135px) Image search: [Google]
ourguy.gif
381KB, 180x135px
>>15589293
Wow, he's literally you.
>>
>>15589293
Jerid is a cunt and deserved it.
>>
>>15589302
Indeed.
>Offers an excusing apology about killing Kamille's mom
>Can't resist RIGHT AFTER the "apology" insulting Kamille for being sad about him KILLING HIS MOM
Sure, Kamille set that disaster in motion with his youthful ignorance, but Jerid made shit worse.
>>
>>15589262
He goes from the most insufferable to one of the men.
>>
>>15589340
Kamille is a hormonal dumb teenager. Jerid was supposed to be a grown-ass man.
>>
>>15589262
oh don't worry
he gets what he deserves through the course of the series, especially in the final episode
>>
>>15589266
This.
And if you really must know, Kamille is a stark contrast to Amuro but evens out subtly until he's basically a space babysitter around the halfway point of the series.
>>
>>15589349
>Jerid was supposed to be a grown-ass man.
He was just an ass
>>
>>15589262
If you don't like KamelToe don't worry, he gets beat up, A LOT. Most of the other characters think he's a whiny good for nothing who doesn't act like a human being. He's supposed to come off that way :)

So when you're watching....

HAVE A PURE TIME
EVERYONE'S A NOBLE MIND!
>>
File: 25-Jarid-Z-Gundam.jpg (30KB, 654x480px) Image search: [Google]
25-Jarid-Z-Gundam.jpg
30KB, 654x480px
Also, Jarid was one of my favorite characters in /m/sg
>>
>>15589262
By the end of Zeta he was one of the only characters I found interesting. He can be a pain at times, but remember that he's an autistic child. As the series goes on he changes, can't say if it is for better or for worse since everyone likes different things.
But he's for sure better than most of the cast, be it good or bad guys.
>>
>>15589824
What the hell is wrong with you, Anon?
>>
>>15589340
Even better:
>Your mom! Your dear mommy!
>I had no idea that your mother was in that capsule.
>It must be hard, since you're still a baby.
>Go ahead and hit me, like you did at the spaceport before.

Jerid is a good man.
>>
>>15589262
>Fa
>him
>>
Redeemed fron what? Sure he punched a guy and hijacked an MS but the Teetans are bad guys. Who gives a shit? Not only that but pretty much everyone except him has been triggering further events. He's done nothing wrong since ep 1.
>>
>>15589293
>>I WANNA SEE SPACE!! I WANNA SEE SPACE!!
Man, I haven't Seen Z Gundam since 2012 and knew that wrong, He wanted to see bright.
>>
I finished zeta and started watching zz but i didn't like it so i haven't seen any gundam in months. Should i get back to it or is there anything else i can see instead?
>>
>>15589824
Punished Jared

He should have been the real main character. His death is so anticlimactic.
>>
>>15589262
Stick with it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.