[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Single handedly causes a technological apocalypse. Also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 2000.jpg (346KB, 2000x1384px) Image search: [Google]
2000.jpg
346KB, 2000x1384px
Single handedly causes a technological apocalypse.

Also does your laundry.
>>
>>15586139
Truly the Mustached Gundam is supreme in every way.
>>
>>15586139
>Single handedly

The Turn X helped, but aside from that you're not wrong.
>>
>>15586215
Wait, how did the Turn X help? Wasn't it only after the Turn A was captured by Gym that it was able to get the requirements for the Moonlight Butterfly? Prior to that, wasn't it fighting AGAINST the Turn A all those centuries ago to prevent it from messing up Earth? It's been a few years since I've watched Turn A, so apologies for inaccuracies
>>
>>15586139
And it can equip a COW.
>>
>>15586234
>Turn X found drifting at the edge of the solar system
>restored
>earth doesn't want moon to have it, moon doesn't want earth to have it
>Turn A built based on Turn X
>typical earth vs colony war happens
>Turn X disabled
>Turn A dusts the earth
That's the gist of it.
>Wasn't it only after the Turn A was captured
That's only in one of the novels, not the show. The only reason Turn A even has the moonlight butterfly attack is because it's a copy of the Turn X.
>>
>>15586291
Interesting info, thanks. Makes me want a Turn A prequel that comprehensively details all these events.
>>
>>15586234
>Wait, how did the Turn X help?
He's saying the Turn X also played a part in wiping out civilization.

>Wasn't it only after the Turn A was captured by Gym that it was able to get the requirements for the Moonlight Butterfly?
All they did was service it so they could use it for themselves. Gym's forces added the belly beam cannon, but the Moonlight Butterfly was always an innate feature to the Turn A. I don't know if the Moonlight Butterfly was properly working before then, but the nanomachine self-repair system was working, and Loran did have this stupid thing where he didn't bother to read the manual properly and only figured out certain things very late in the show. He didn't know the Turn A had a beam sabre behind its shoulder for a bunch of episodes, so he engaged in melee combat using the suit's hands for a while. He didn't figure out the Turn A had thrusters until the last possible moment in a life or death situation. He didn't read the manual to find out it had an invisibility mode or core fighter until shortly before the first fight with Gym.

>Prior to that, wasn't it fighting AGAINST the Turn A all those centuries ago to prevent it from messing up Earth?
That's not known. Corin apparently recognizes the Turn A from before, and sees it as a terrifying enemy that did something great in the past, but later he also sees the Turn X in the same way and even preferred to assist the Turn A against the Turn X.
>>
File: Gundam Playground.webm (231KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Playground.webm
231KB, 1440x1080px
>>15586371

The Turn-X didn't play a hand in wiping out civilization though as far as we know. The order of events going by the anime appears to be that the Turn-A and Turn-X fought, with the Turn-A defeating the Turn-X on the Moon's surface, leaving it with a scar on it's chest and draining it of all energy (hence why Gym had to re-energize it to start it up, while the Turn-A had no such issue), after which the Turn-A goes to Earth and wipes out all technology/civilization on it's own, bar some mobile suits, ships etc. that it chooses instead to preserve by embedding in it's own nanomachines and assimilating in to the Earth, then finally buried itself.

It also looks like the thrusters were unusable not unknown, though it could have been both. Still, Loran appears to know how to use them, just not able to. Not until the heat from the magma melts the nanoskin gunking up the vanes in the legs and makes them usable.

As to Corin, I don't think he ever sees the Turn-X in the way he sees the Turn-A. He never freaks out just seeing it for instance. By show's end he appears to want the Turn-A to win because he has faith in Loran and how he'll use the Turn-A, rather than because he has changed his view on what the Turn-A is.

Also, your kids can play on the Turn-A.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.