[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[xPearse] Space Battleship Yamato - Final Chapter [English

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 19

[xPearse] Space Battleship Yamato - Final Chapter [English Sub] [1080p]
>>
Seems a bunch of shitty new threads were spammed on the board killing the previous Yamato thread and a few others I was using., so I might as well post another to let you guys know.

It's on AB at the moment, but it'll be up on pantsu soon as well.

https://animebytes.tv/torrents.php?id=6877&torrentid=308065
>>
May i have the link for pantsu for the link. Animebytes is asking for me to join up.
>>
>>15585806
That's because it's a private tracker. The pantsu link will be up when I finish seeding it on AB.

The other movie is on pantsu, though. Here's the link.

https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/929744
>>
More webm madness.
>>
Ive already downloaded BFY. Thank you. Is this version of Final Yamato the extended cut or the original theatrical release?
Thanks again for putting them up. As an original Yamato fan i appreciate it.
>>
>>15585882
I have no clue what version it is, but you'll see when it finishes seeding.

However, what is the difference between the versions?
>>
>>
>>
Great, I've been looking for this one for a while. Thanks!
>>
He good guy now.
>>
>>15585920
You would think it would have been done by now, though.
>>
Well the extended cut is longer. Throws in extended restores the length of scenes transitions and such. Adds Shima and his little brother. Also takes OUT a level of animation where Okita begins to pray for the safety of earth. In the extended version they removed the praying hands, so it just looks like hes going to sleep. Its a beautiful moment and they ruined it.
>>
>>15585930
Well, the running time of this one is 2 hours and 43 minutes, and there is a scene of him and his little brother.
>>
Okay. Thank you. I still want a nice clear copy of it. I only have it on VHS.
>>
>>15585924

Since 2. However, eNishizaki thought that having the Gamlan-Gamilan homeworld get wrecked offscreen just to prepare for a spin-off starring Dessler was a bright idea.
>>
>>15586016

>>Since 2. However, Nishizaki thought that having the Gamlan-Gamilan homeworld get wrecked offscreen just to prepare for a spin-off starring Dessler was a bright idea.

FIxed
>>
>>15585603
Thanks for the effort, chief.
>>
Does this have the after-credits sex scene?
>>
so it's not the extended version? where can I get the extended version to see the added scenes?
>>
I don't know which ending is the original but I prefer the one without the wedding at the end. I like the final shot of the series being the Yamato sinking.
>>
Is it up yet on https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/929744
i dont see it listed.
>>
File: denmark why.webm (495KB, 518x240px) Image search: [Google]
denmark why.webm
495KB, 518x240px
>>15587705
That's because I said it would be uploaded there when I finish seeding it on AB which I already said, dummy. Read the thread.

Now, as punishment, you are forced to watch this video giving me also an excuse to post it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlti8Q-gU-Q
>>
File: GE999doujin_005.jpg (395KB, 1280x1818px) Image search: [Google]
GE999doujin_005.jpg
395KB, 1280x1818px
>>15587094
There isn't even any dialogue and it does feel kinda off.

>>15586693
Gonna need some details on that? But no, it doesn't.
>>
>>15590385
https://youtu.be/1vHsfRiFbhc?t=4m12s
>>
>>15587005
>>
File: snickers satisfies.webm (3MB, 859x480px) Image search: [Google]
snickers satisfies.webm
3MB, 859x480px
Bumpity.
>>
Bump as well. Let us know when its on pantsu
>>
>>15597564
It's up. Let's hope people from AB help to seed it like last time.

https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/937413
>>
720P when?
>>
Boring ass movie
>>
File: 1494274532976.gif (1MB, 631x421px) Image search: [Google]
1494274532976.gif
1MB, 631x421px
>>15599213
Never. I'm not doing one.

>>15599224
It's really long, and I mean damn long. It'll be hard to watch it in one sitting without almost dozing off several times, but I hope it's good enough and entertaining to keep somebody awake while watching.
>>
Thank you for Final Yamato. Downloading now. Again i haven't seen it in a long time. Its a beautiful film.
>>
Anything else you guys are looking done? I'd just like to have some things set up in advance.

At the moment, it's Build Fighters Try and the original Devilman anime.
>>
>>15602065
If you do manga, I'd love to see the original Tetsujin 28 manga. It's mindboggling that nbody's done it yet.
>>
File: kyocyu003.png (501KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kyocyu003.png
501KB, 844x1200px
>>15602280
>Tetsujin 28
I've got too much manga lined up at the moment, so it'll keep me busy for a while, but I've literally no interest in Tetsujin 28 to be honest.

Anything else you're interested in?
>>
>>15599887
Thanks for the movies, boss. I survived the original Ben Hur and Gone with the Wind so two hours of Yamato is small business, and Lager beer help alot, too.
>>15602065
>>15602472
My ask would be the GoShogun: The Time Etranger movie.
>>
Do you have Crusher Joe and its OAV's?
How about Gatchaman F?
Thanks for the Yamato uploads.
>>
>>15599213
>>15599887
Well shit, and here I thought someone had taken the trouble of re-encoding the fucking thing into a more acceptable file size because 12 gigabytes doesn't cut it, and I don't know the first thing about encoding.

>>15599224
>>15602542
Final Yamato's length isn't it's biggest problem, it's what it does with it. The villains and the story are both seriously lacking.
>>
>>15602065
Put the rest of G-Gundam on Nyaa.
>>
I honestly can't bring myself to watch more Yamato. Not the original, at least. I can watch the new ones because I'm not emotionally invested on them. But to me the end of the Saraba (Farewell) movie is the end of it. It's just so perfect. Granted, it's not a happy ending, but it's so beautiful. I can't watch the story past that. I can't watch them again in another Season, because in my head their sacrifice was the perfect ending and nothing will ever surpass it. I don't know if I'm the only idiot who thinks this way.
>>
>>15585603
So you're not uploading your stuff in nyaa.si?
>>
One thing, when you suggest something, please mention if there are subs out already and perhaps raws if you know and what it is you are looking done. That would help.

>>15603439
I use pantsu.

>>15602782
Didn't I already do that? I thought I did. My bad. I'll upload it now. Here's the link.

https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/938058

Let's hope people who have downloaded via MEGA seed it as it's too big for me to do so at the moment since I've got other things to do.

>>15602598
Never saw either, so I don't have them. But Crusher Joe's OVAs and movie are on AB in 720p for the former and 1080p for the latter. But I see that they were upload to nyaa before the fall as well.

>>15602542
>GoShogun: The Time Etranger movie
That is also on AB albeit only in 480, but was it even released on BD? That is what you meant, right?
>>
>>15603612
>That is also on AB albeit only in 480, but was it even released on BD? That is what you meant, right?
DVD and BD are going to be released this month by Discotek, in two weeks from now, for what is seems.
>>
>>15603438
Would you like to see Okita brought back from the dead? Me neither.
>>
>>15603612
Thanks for G-Gundam
>>
>>15603745
And that's just another thing that's wrong with Final Yamato.

It's kind of a shame because I really liked New Voyage/Be Forever and the third series. IF ONLY IT HAD DECENT SUBS.
>>
>>15603858
>It's kind of a shame because I really liked New Voyage/Be Forever

Really? I thought those movies were a big copout. They seemed to exist basically to eliminate loose plot threads they didn't want to deal with - Blowing up Iscandar completely and Kodai's brother, who returns in New Voyage only to do nothing and then die in the beginning of Be Forever, which also gets rid of his daughter.

The only thing that carries over from them to the third season are some minor new crew members.
>>
>>15603908
Well it's been a while since I watched them. And I kind of recall a whole lot of nothing happening in New Voyage and the movie just being a feature-length prologue to Be Forever, where the meat of the story is.

But neither one of them was as much of a copout as pretty much everything that happens in Final Yamato.
>>
>>15603612
>I use pantsu.

I mean, it's fine to have your own preferences and all, but you really ought to use .si as it's the one people actually use.
>>
>>15603973
>using cartel sites
>>
If anyone can help seed G-Gundam, then please do so because I've got it capped at 20kb seed since I've other things seeding at the moment. The absolute madman.

>>15603973
Well, there's nothing stopping you or anyone from uploading it on there because I don't exactly have to do it. And yeah, I know that more people use si, but I don't care about that to be honest.

If people are worth their salt, then they'll find out and shimmy along to pantsu.
>>
>>15604607
>using sites that don't even properly work half the time and with godawful functions that also don't even work
Yeah man at least you're sticking it to the cartel!
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.