[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW your dad has space Alzheimer's but you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: amuro ray.jpg (67KB, 600x619px) Image search: [Google]
amuro ray.jpg
67KB, 600x619px
>TFW your dad has space Alzheimer's but you don't tell anyone, he falls, and can't get up.

feelsbadman.jpg
>>
File: tem ray.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tem ray.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
He knew for like 2 weeks his dad had space Alzhemier's , he didn't tell ANYONE. Not bright, not Frow bow(who knew him and is the unofficial care taker for the series) nor did he use that military health care to get his dad looked at. Are we all going to ignore what a bad son he was?
>>
>>15577157
>space Alzheimer's
What? He suffered brain damage from oxygen deprivation. Tem Ray was a VIP mobile suit designer, his house was probably government housing where they put him after he lost his major functions.
>>
>>15577157
I thought he just had the 'tism
>>
>>15577162
>Hey dad! Check out this neat thing grandpa gave me! He says if I plug it into my Haro, it'll be as strong as a Zaku!
>>
>>15577162
it's been a long established fact that amuro has space autism
>>
>>15577212
Okay, this is the most reasonable explanation I've heard. Still, shouldn't he call someone? If it was government housing, wouldn't we have seen a live-in care giver? I'm pretty sure he fell down the stairs and died. This shouldn't of happend to a "VIP mobile suit designer".

Also, you're telling me medical technology didn't advance at all? WTF is this, space Africa?
>>
>>15577212
>He suffered brain damage from oxygen deprivation
Maybe.

But what if Amuro used that gadget his dad gave him?
Maybe it would really unlock super cool Gundam functions. But that autistic retard just threw it away. He could have at least tried it.
>>
>>15577409
Being in the middle of the OYW so that's the best the federation could do for Tem? Also maybe they just found him expendable, why waste anything more on someone who's fulfilled his purpose.
>>
>>15577409
IIRC the feds may never knew Tem was alive after Char raid Side 7. The last thing the Feds knew was that Tem Ray was on site when Char blew a hole in the colony. As for Amuro maybe he finally snaps and realized that he truly is alone after his mom kinda disowned him and his dad has mental issue and the guy isn't even on good term with him.
>>
>>15577441
Amuro is a tech wiz, too. He could tell at a glance that the thing his dad made was just garbage.
>>
>>15577660
He was clearly distraught though, this is kind of strong evidence for him being on the spectrum
>>
He got the succ when the hole got blown in side 7, he only survived for plot convenience. Amuro straight up asks him if was fucked up from oxygen deprivation, so in lack of a better answer you can assume it to be true.
>>
>>15577157
If you haven't realized it by now the OYW really fucked up Amuro's life, and it wasn't all that great before anyway. He basically cuts off all contact with his mom, leaves his dad to die alone in a junkyard, kills his waifu, and then becomes a cold and jaded PTSD-suffering richboy caged in a mansion by the world government shortly before turning into a terrorist. Because of what he went through in the OYW.
>>
>>15579723
Right? Not to mention they won't promote him past Lt. because most people are fucking afraid of his weponized autism.
>>
>>15579723
>turning into a terrorist
what
>>
>>15580215
The AEUG was a terrorist group friendo
>>
>>15580220
It even has 'Anti-Earth' in it.
Actually, shouldn't it be Anti Earth-Union Group?
>>
>>15580351
>Actually, shouldn't it be Anti Earth-Union Group?
That makes them even more terrorists because they're targeting a political organization
>>
>>15577157
Shame
>>
Do you want a remake where they don't change the dialogue or characters but spruce up the animation and designs?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.