[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Saves Domon's life >Domon breaks his arm >Sai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

>Saves Domon's life
>Domon breaks his arm

>Sai Saici double crosses him TWICE in a few hours
>Domon is nice to him

The King of Hearts is the King if Dicks
>>
>>15574242
THIS HAND OF MINE
>>
>>15574242
>the King if Dicks
Well he can't be a king if pussy
>>
>>15574242
Sai Saici is the best Shuffle Alliance boy
>>
>>15574242

...he was from Queens. That was why he got his crest.
>>
>>15574246
YOUR SIGH
>>
>>15574242
Domon was just resentful because he could only manage a stable of two girls maximum to hang off of his dick at any given time.
>>
>Sai won the respect of Neo China and his fight against the Devil Gundam drew hundreds of new followers to the Shaolin temple.

>Chibodee was elected president with unanimous support, his first act was to outlaw clowns.

>Argo and Nastasha have not been seen since Gundam Fight 13 and are still being hunted to this day.

>Allenby started blind dating. Ironically, the first guy she went out with was Kyral.

What happened to George?
>>
>>15574278
He got laid.
>>
>>15574261
MY DELIGH
>>
>>15574278
>outlaw clowns.
Space Station 13 must be a lot different with no clowns to ruin/liven/fuck things up.
>>
>>15574290
WILL YOU MARRY ME?
>>
File: GriffithsBody.png (76KB, 180x438px) Image search: [Google]
GriffithsBody.png
76KB, 180x438px
>>15574283
>>
>>15574278
More like Argo and Nastasha are fucking each other so much they have created a new energy source to power their space travel.
>>
>>15574278
>What happened to George?
An unfortunate incident involving a piece of rotten Gouda, a chimpanzee and 32 bottles of wine.
>>
>>15574278
>Implying Domon didn't pull a Joseph and have a bastard child with Allenby.
>>
>>15574242
Domon is a pedo.
>>
Why did the american have blue hair?
>>
>>15576568
That's what happens when you grow up in the streets. It must have been really stressful for him, he started to pink prematurely.
>>
>>15574242
sai saici was a child, Domon would have been a ginormous dick if he would attack sai.
>>
>>15574242
Playing with the King of Hearts isn't very smart, anon.
>>
>>15576076

Poor, poor Allenby fags. Will their sorrow and delusion ever end
>>
>>15576691
He's 16.
>>
>>15577318
HE LOVE KUNGFU FIGHTING
HE WASN'T VERY GOOD AT IT
>>
>>15576568
You gotta have blue hair.
>>
>>15574242
Didn't Domon almost kill Sai during one of their fights?
>>
>>15574254
DEEP
E
E
P
>>
>>15576568
He's the living embodiment of the American Dream, and that must include getting hair that requires no dye.
>>
>>15574246
TEN GUNDAMS JUST TO COUNTER THEN ALL
>>
>>15577325
ONE DAY HE LOCKED HIMSELF IN THE COMMS ROOM AND SPAMMED WATCHA OVER THE INTERCOM FOR HOURS
>>
>>15574278
>Chibodee was elected president with unanimous support, his first act was to outlaw clowns.
Please be canon.
>>
>>15576568
Because blue is one of the hero hair colors in gundam. See Kamille and Seabook. If you have it pretty good chance you're a good guy.
>>
>>15579295
THIS GAME HAS BEEN SUSPENDED ON THE COUNT OF TOO MANY GUNDAMS ON THE FIELD.
NEO JAPAN HAS BEEN DISQUALIFIED. NEO AMERICA WINS BY DEFAULT.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.