[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.sunrise-inc.co.jp/recrui t_info/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Sunrise.jpg (6KB, 225x146px) Image search: [Google]
Sunrise.jpg
6KB, 225x146px
http://www.sunrise-inc.co.jp/recruit_info/
>>
Thanks OP, I just got hired to make the next Gundam show
>>
File: geist.jpg (23KB, 458x305px) Image search: [Google]
geist.jpg
23KB, 458x305px
>>15569878
What would a gundam show made by /m/ look like? (besides pic related).
>>
Anime is dying
>>
File: prometheus.jpg (86KB, 605x395px) Image search: [Google]
prometheus.jpg
86KB, 605x395px
Oh boy I can't wait to be paid below minimum wage for 16 hour work days!
>>
>>15569932
shittier IBO
>>
I draw mechas, how do I get hired in nipland?
>>
>>15570085
Step 1) Be born and raised in Japan by ethnically Japanese parents.
>>
>>15570097
But most of the animators in most anime studios are Koreans and Chinks
>>
>>15570155
>what is outsourcing
>>
File: Katoki.jpg (18KB, 269x331px) Image search: [Google]
Katoki.jpg
18KB, 269x331px
>>15570085
Email Hajime Katoki, send your portfolio as an attachment, and tell him to hire you as an apprentice.
>>
>>15570190
Most of those Gooks and Chinks live in Japan, m8.
>>
>>15570211
Technically not really, they get rotated in and out on really shady abuses of visa laws, since, technically, you can't qualify for working visa status with shitty line animation jobs.
>>
>>15570097
Not true.

>Q.海外からの応募はできますか。外国籍でも大丈夫ですか。

>A.可能です。
ただし、選考は全て日本国内で行いますので、各採用フロー実施時には日本にお越しいただけることが条件となります。
その際の交通費は、大変申し訳ございませんが、自己負担となります。あらかじめご了承ください。
>>
>>15570155
>>15570211
Japan also has a much lower view of other Asians than they do of westerners. These animators you're thinking of are basically sweatshop slave labor with zero chance at anything even resembling upward mobility and only exist due to only-technically-legal loophole abuse. They won't even consider hiring a westerner for the same jobs usually because we actually expect to be treated like human beings.
There is no place for foreigners in the anime industry, period. And those chinks and gooks don't count because they're not real people, they're just disposable drawing machines:
>>
>>15570246
Welcome to Japanese doublespeak 101.
>>
>>15569748
alright assholes, somebody here apply and push for the Crossbone Gundam series!
>>
>>15570246
A vague affirmation followed by a bunch of conditions is Japanese for "yeah don't bother."
>>
>>15570289
It just says they won't pay for your plane ticket to the interview
>>
>>15570256
I dunno, isn't there that one French guy who draws backgrounds and stuff for anime? I can't recall his name.
>>
>>15569748
Imagine all the poor people who sign up hoping to work on Gundam, but end up working on Love Live or outsource.

I miss the days when Sunrise was more than just 2 franchises
>>
>>15570353
I'm fine with working on Love Live
>>
>>15569878

How did that happen?
>>
>>15570353
>working on Love Live
Sounds great.
>>
>>15570353
>but end up working on Love Live
I really wish they'd let Studio 8 do other things. The best team Sunrise has, and they get stuck doing an idol show. They haven't gotten to do another tv series since Buddy Complex - which got cut short anyway.

Horizon S3 never.
>>
>>15570394
>Horizon S3 never.
Good.
>>
>>15570337
Thomas Romain? I think Kawamori keeps him in a basement somewhere.
>>
>>15570218
That doesn't change the fact most of them, especially the Koreans, live in Japan.
>>
>>15570394

Yeah, getting stuck doing garbage instead of garbage is sad.
>>
>>15570085

>>I draw mechas

Think I can get your e-mail address so that I can contact you for assistance in mechanical design?
>>
>>15569932
>GRIZZED SCARRED WAR VETRAN (Female)
>IN THE GRIM DARK WORLD OF SOMETHING CENTURY/ERA/GENERATION
>Gundam is super shit and looks a bit too similar to the Zeta
>Mask is a lot better then protag
>Sad Tomino Ending
>>
>>15569932
>(besides pic related)

We got that with Mika and look how much we all loved him
>>
>>15570085
You need to know Japanese, I'm afraid.
>>
>>15570256
But there are a bunch frenchs working as animators in japan.
>>
>>15570353
Technically there's also Battle Spirits, but did a new season get announced for that after Double Drive?
>>
>>15570900
>tacticool Jestas everywhere
>Gundam is actually a Jesta with a v-fin and parade colours
>Titans resurgence, with Jestas
>>
>>15569932
Depends entirely on how much we want to fuck around and the amount of executive meddling and budget. Though I think another build fighters season except this time it's all sunrise shows.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.