[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell did she think was gonna happen after treating him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

What the hell did she think was gonna happen after treating him like a total cunt for so long?
>>
>that scream at the end
every time
>>
File: violate.png (490KB, 3180x4720px) Image search: [Google]
violate.png
490KB, 3180x4720px
>>15566680
It gets me harder then a rock every time
>>
>>15566680
The music really helps sell the final scenes of the series.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLKAih_u5W0
>>
>>15566649
too much tsun, not enough dere
>>
Sochie is a little skank that spread her legs for some Mexican dude after Loran didn't jump on her.
>>
>>15566930

I think you might be getting her mixed up with Fran Doll, though there's no indication Fran ever had a thing for Loran. Still, at least Josep is confirmed to be South American; neither Gavane Gooney or Luziana are ever implied to be Mexican that I recall.
>>
File: Damn it Loran WHY.png (284KB, 311x700px) Image search: [Google]
Damn it Loran WHY.png
284KB, 311x700px
>>15566649

Because despite her abrasive nature, there was some genuine chemistry there. Plus, who would really expect him to be so up and willing to a woman he knows is going to die?
>>
Is Sochie the only flapper in anime?
>>
What's she crying about? She only has to wait until Dianna dies from the cryo sickness

then the trap will be back in her arms
>>
>>15567163
If there isn't at least one in the Sakura Wars adaptations, I'll be sad.
>>
>>15566649
Hey, she changed her ways before they even got to the moon.
Loran's just got to look after his Space Queen until she dies or Sochie slips some poison in her fish, then he can go back and rail Sochie's tight little ass twelve hours out of every day.
>>
Sochie's suffering made all of the times when I wanted to drop Turn A worth it.
>>
>>15567163
There's always Lune/Ryune's shirt.
>>
>>15567079
}poc
]rekkt
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.