[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thing can launch fucking Anti matter at dudes? Besides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 6

This thing can launch fucking Anti matter at dudes?

Besides Turn A and lol super robots like God/Burning is this the strongest main gundam in the franchise?
>>
File: IMG_3839.jpg (640KB, 683x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3839.jpg
640KB, 683x1000px
This piece of bullshit

(But I love it)
>>
>>15566389
In order
>Turn A
>God
>00Q
>G Self PP
>V2 AB
>>
>>15566389
Nope, Phoenix Gundam who can also beat both schmucks you mentioned
>>
>>15566430
>Phoenix Gundam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mScqgquCsg&t=412s
>>
>>15566389
lolsuperrobot God Gundam lost against G-self PP.
Awakened Crystal God Unicorn lost against G-Self PP.
Turn A nanomachine dust lost against G-Self PP.
The only thing that can possibily win against G-Self PP is Superior Dragon.
>>
>backpack literally does all the OP shit and not actually the Gundam
>>
>>15566553
When did any of that happen?
>>
>>15566389
God Gundam's not even that strong. Godcorn is a reality warper according to staff, so it's the strongest main gundam. Followed by Turn A or 00Q then Perfect G-self probably.
>>
>>15566429
>God above Qan[T]
God couldn't even beat Devil without convincing its heart to leave it, crippling it in the process.
>>
File: b170117[1].jpg (122KB, 557x384px) Image search: [Google]
b170117[1].jpg
122KB, 557x384px
>>
>>15566429
ELS Quanta could fuck Turn A up. Not only could it teleport instantly out of the Moonlight Butterfly's range, but who's to say the Butterfly's weapon even works on obscure alien living metal that can morph into literally anything?
>>
File: ELS Qan[T].jpg (122KB, 800x951px) Image search: [Google]
ELS Qan[T].jpg
122KB, 800x951px
>>
>>15566638
None of Setsuna's gundams could instantly teleport. Qan[T] had to open up a wormhole to do it and 00R broke up into particles and reformed elsewhere, and it only did it over very short distances.
>>
>>15566638
>>15566641
>Teleports behind you
>Psssh, nuthin personnel kid
>Turns into a flower
>>
>>15566647
>Qan[T] had to open up a wormhole to do it
No, the Quanta can quantize across the fucking universe at will. The sword bits don't form a wormhole. They only aid in the process, likely making the jump more accurate, but aren't essential. There's nothing that suggests the ELS Qan[T] wouldn't be able to do the same.
>>
>>15566662
Actually here's an explanation:
>The 00 Qan[T] quantum teleports by having its GN Sword Bits form a circle, which take part in GN Particle channelization and thus supersaturating an equator plane with purified GN Paticles, to create a quantum gateway in which it enters. However, the presence of the sword bits are not needed for instant teleportation when 00 Quanta is in its trans-am mode as the unit is already supersaturated with GN Particles.
>>
>>15566662
>>15566667
The only source for this is a paragraph from the gundam wikia with no source.
>>
File: Quantum teleport.jpg (69KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
Quantum teleport.jpg
69KB, 640x474px
>>15566674
Fair enough, although it's worth noting that the Sakibure doesn't need the sword bits to create a jump. And clearly the ELS Qan[T] is more advanced than it.
>>
>>15566429
>no Unicorn
nigger it can warp reality and manifest its pilot's will into reality.
>>
What matters is the pilot, not the mecha
Chirico could take it out in a scopedog
>>
>15566638
>00Q
>Beating the gundam of gundams.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>15566693
It still needs to stop to open a portal of some sort, I don't really see a huge difference between using sword bits in terms of speed even if it's more reliable and convenient. But more importantly.

You're posting something that's not in the film. Should I bring up the novel Turn A then? I find it unlikely the Sakibure in canon has that power since they're carried on a deep space exploration vehicle and it seems unlikely they'd have a reason to develop a civilian MS that can teleport on its own back to Earth or some other place without the ship.

But let's say it can. How did you come to the conclusion the ELS Qan[T] is more advanced? It doesn't do anything and even if it's merged with the ELS it's still based on an older suit. The Sakibure may be for peaceful purposes but comparing the ELS Qan[T] and the Sakibure, the Sakibure appears to be an engineered MS and not an ELS recreation since it has that mechanical Gundam look to it
>>
>>15566648

Underrated post
>>
>>15566553
FanFiction: "The Post"
>>
>>15566813
FanFiction: "The Board"
>>
>>15566389
Im new to Gundam. What makes God/Burning the strongest?
>>
>>15566894
It isn't, but it's a super robot, where most other gundams are real robots
>>
>>15566465
They look pretty evenly matched here. The fact that Bellri only wins to the usual bullshit is more to do with the fact that it's set during G-Reco more than actual specs.

That said,
>power level thread
Faggots.
>>
>Implying 1 single weapon can give the G-Self the title of strongest Gundam
By that logic the VF-171 is one of the top VFs in Macross because it can carry MDE bombs.

Being able to use an overpowered weapon is not a benchmark for determining whether its the strongest.
>>
>>15566899
No it isn't. There is no such things as real robot or super robot. You have been dwindled by /pol/.
>>
>>15566966
Yes Demonbane Vortex Blaster can kill omnipotent being. He is still the strongest.
>>
>>15566631
>それでも! intensifies
>>
>>15566990
real robot exists but real robot Gundams dont
>>
>>15566465
I don't think he's talking about that one
>>15566698
The unicorn has only done that once, and even then the pilot almost died.
It's really a one time use gimmick.
>>
>>15566389
Shia Qan[T]?
>>
>>15567491

The original post was talking about the Phoenix Gundam (http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GGF-001_Phoenix_Gundam), which is a SD G Gundam game unit if I recall, while the guy replying thinks he's on about the Phenex Gundam (http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RX-0_Unicorn_Gundam_03_Phenex), which is a Unicorn variant. Also Banana didn't almost die using the awakened crystal Unicorn thing, he almost ascended to being a "true" newtype, one who can see beyond the time etc. It's wish granting ability also isn't one time use, given that the Neo Zeong used should it's shard to make a psycofield at will. It still requires large amounts of psycoframe material and concentrations of human will so is probably beyond the Unicorn alone, though the Banshee together with it is demonstrably enough.
>>
>>15567507
>this meme
stopdon'tbeafag.jpg
>>
>>15566465
Unicorn Phenex =/= Phoenix Gundam you fucking basketball
>>
>DUDE Qan[T] would totally kill DG!
People who say this didn't actually watch G.
>>
>>15566389
G Self would dunk on burning gundam
>>
>>15566648
Kek
>>
>>15566389

Anti Matter is a great explosive, but an AMAZINGLY shitty particle weapon.

Consider that all a clever opponent has to do is spray a cloud of steam at you just before you fire your anti matter weapon, and your will literally explode yourself before you realize whats happened.

And you can't use it in atmosphere at all. Its a space-only weapon. Its really easy for an anti matter weapon to become more of a liability than an asset.
>>
Reminder:Neither Turn-A nor Qan[T] go full out in their respective animation and the only depth to their powers come from bullshit descriptions in Gunpla manuals or from Light Novels.

Qan[T] has literally nothing on bullshit fanfic manual light novel Turn-A. Nothing does. That shit is broken as fuck and might as well be a super robot.

The whole thing runs on a double black hole engine in a hyper compressed gravity tube. Its beam rifle can shoot colony laser shots as a normal shot. It can teleport. It can cloak. Moonlight butterfly has a wing span of the sun to jupiter. It has all the normal minovsky particle functions. It can create localized gravity anomalies.

The entire thing is based on interstellar warfare machines where Turn X is a grunt unit for the colonies that escaped the solar system during the dark days of UC and ended up as interstellar states around other stars.

Turn A side content ramps up the bullshit to impossible ends.
>>
>>15566389

Considering the lack of gunpla announcements i'd say G Reco took a strong hit of a Not Mattering cannon
>>
>>15568099
I mean, if you're going to use it in atmosphere or where a cwis equivalent exists, you'd put it in something before firing.
>>
>>15568163
Source?
>>
>>15568163

The Turn-A cloaks in the show, not just the novels and games. The Moonlight Butterfly can only reach from the Earth the Jupiter though as far as I know even in them, not the Sun to Jupiter. Still a ridiculous length, but mostly there to explain the lack of Jovian civilization apparently. Not that it really needs explanation, given the anime talks about the Colonies leaving the Solar System when the Dark History's series of wars kicked off, which could just as easily apply to Jupiter as well as them. Also, there's never been any indication as to what level of production the Turn-X was originally, be it mass production, limited production, prototype or whatever - just that it was probably from the colonies that left.

>>15568323

At least some of it is from the Turn-X MG manual, a partial translation of which was made a few years back and can be found at https://pastebin.com/DPLgZy5Z
>>
File: 1492918733876.jpg (13KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492918733876.jpg
13KB, 208x200px
>>15568594
>Turn X is a machine that drifted to Earth from outside the solar system for some unknown reason. It's supposedly an MS created by people who left the Earth sphere in search of a new frontier long ago, and is seemingly made to be piloted for the people who were known as newtypes. Thus, it cannot draw on its full power in the current Earth sphere which has no newtypes.

>There's a possibility of people beyond the solar system who build the Turn X and assuming haven't died out by Turn A and G reco who are still build even more advance tech than the Turn A and X

I know it's probably not canon but still
>>
>>15568788

There is no canon in regards to that, so you can make up whatever you want and it's just as valid as anyone else's theory really.
>>
>>15566389
so what? it's ugly. that's like saying your GF is kind hearted and me saying my GF is hot and good in bed.
>>
>>15568788
It depends honestly. The Turn A and Turn X MG manuals are the only things that really decide to go into what the era they came from was like.

Plus you have that one dark history novel thing that had Turn A controlling Turn Bits or something.

I imagine some writer will eventually decide to do a novel series for Bandai Namco just because they're high as shit. Or they'll just let Nihei make a deep space story about the space colonies fighting each other with bio cyborg newtype pilots encased in synthetic psycommune amniotic fluid firing GBEs across megastructure colonies with a dyson sphere drop at some point.
>>
>>15569165
>I imagine some writer will eventually decide to do a novel series for Bandai Namco just because they're high as shit. Or they'll just let Nihei make a deep space story about the space colonies fighting each other with bio cyborg newtype pilots encased in synthetic psycommune amniotic fluid firing GBEs across megastructure colonies with a dyson sphere drop at some point.
I'd read it honestly
>>
G reco is criminally underrated compared to IBO and 00

Why couldn't anyone appreciate the genius?
>>
>>15570484

I bet you think the Earth is a square
>>
>>15570484
I think its alright
Not as good as Turn A in my opinion but people make it out to be the worst shit ever.
>>
>>15566389
I think 00Raiser could beat it and 00 Qan[t]a definitely would in a curbstomp.
>>
>>15566667
>>15566674
I thought this came from the model kit?
>>
>>15568163
>That shit is broken as fuck and might as well be a super robot.
Let's remember it managed to calm down Shin Getter overloaded and Mazinkaiser God Mode- yes, in Alpha Gaiden, but for Getter and Mazinger SRWs are basically canon.
>>
>>15571556
I think G-Reco is better then Turn A personally.

>>15570484
>compared to IBO
>implying
>>
>>15570484
It's pretty good. I hope they don't get cold feet in exploring the setting further.
>>
>>15571777

Tomino is the only one interested in exploring the setting by the looks of things, and it's not commercially successful enough for them to do so without him if he doesn't want to make a new show set in the same continuity.
>>
>>15571798
I know, I'm just saying it's way more open ended than Turn A.
>>
>>15566389
Unicorn makes wishes come true.
>>
>>15567491
>The unicorn has only done that once, and even then the pilot almost died.
No, he ascended to become a god (a true newtype like Char, Amuro and Lalah) but came back. And besides the colony laser the Unicorn also does shit like control its shields like funnels even though they have no means of propulsion at all.
>>
>>15568323
newfaggot detected
>>
>>15571659
00 raiser is overrated as fuck

its best feats are cutting an asteroid.
>>
>>15571667
Seems likely. I don't have any of the kits myself to check, though.
>>
>>15566630
God didn't beat Devil at all.
Domon and Rain did that.

Tomino says G-Self is the strongest ever, but I'd say it's pretty clearly Devil by a pretty wide margin. It's flatly stated to be impossible to destroy it with violence, regardless of how flashy your weapons are.
>>
>>15571752
>Let's remember
Let's remember that your super robotech wars video game means absolutely jack shit when we're talking about the actual shows.
m'kay?
>>
>>15572023
Fuck off autist.
>>
>>15572062

> it's impossible to destroy with violence
> beaten by two people doing a martial arts move fueled by love that releases some power from a giant robot and blasts a hole in it shaped like a heart
> blasting a hole in something using martial arts isn't violence if you are fueled by love

When does the show even say that?
>>
>>15567812
god damn were the Devil Cells fucking horrifying when you sat down and thought about them.
>>
>>15566429
Why is Devil never on these lists? It was the most powerful Gundam in G, and that was only after a few hours of growth.
>>
>>15568163
>Reminder:Neither Turn-A nor Qan[T] go full out in their respective animation and the only depth to their powers come from bullshit descriptions in Gunpla manuals or from Light Novels.
So what? Both still totally count. Gundam has always needed supplementary information to explain technology in depth. This is no different.
>>
>>15572066
Let's remember your opinion means nothing since every super robot and real robot series were created by Shirogami Kodama
>>
>>15571918
You need to remember that Fukui said Unicorn can't tank colony laser more than once because its armor will go brittle. They don't have time to animate this shit.
>>
>>15572883
Devil Gundam wanker. Pathetic.
>>
>>15566389
Gundam Shin >
>>
>>15572462
Prove me wrong faggot
>>
>>15572940
It was only strong after absorbing the entire Neo Japan space colony which had a shit ton of weapons and defense systems built in. The Final Form itself was a weakling. The Devil Gundam is only strong if it can take over something that's already strong. Even the four emperors and the Grand Master Gundam were based on other Gundams to begin with.
>>
>>15574405
Fuck off autist.
>>
>>15577125
Fuck off faggot
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.